Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines (3515 Views)

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by godlyguy(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2019
morpheus24:

1.Its okay my bruh you can say "kaffir", the word is powerless against my type, In fact the etymology of the word is Arabic, it means "heathen", "pagan" or unbeliever, borrowed by your White "Christian" brothers when they sort to differentiate baptized Coloreds and blacks from non baptized black peoples.

2. How can people steal something that was originally stolen in the first place, the audacity I tell you. Compensation is for the work put into the Land but make no mistake a good portion of it is stolen land. If you steal something, give it back!
grin
morpheus24:

1.Its okay my bruh you can say "kaffir", the word is powerless against my type, In fact the etymology of the word is Arabic, it means "heathen", "pagan" or unbeliever, borrowed by your White "Christian" brothers when they sort to differentiate baptized Coloreds and blacks from non baptized black peoples.

2. How can people steal something that was originally stolen in the first place, the audacity I tell you. Compensation is for the work put into the Land but make no mistake a good portion of it is stolen land. If you steal something, give it back!
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by Lionessza6(f): 2:37am On May 15, 2019
kemptonpost:

You don't know what you are talking about buddy. Your Malema lives in Sandton, wears designer clothes and drives around in style. You think he cares about the poor? grin. You think it's the DA that made the blacks poor?. How about you look inside the party that they have been voting for for years? . Is the ANC not the one looting and stealing, remember shower bouy?. Yeah , let's blame the whites for this too.

Lovely thread with some goat -piss smelling boer spilling his bitterness all over it grin.

So where should Malema live to show he cares for the poor , in some shack ? cheesy. Does the house nigga running around infront of y'all live in the shacks of khayelitsha? ,after all he claims to care for the poor too wink . Did Mandela live with the poor when he came out of prison ?.

Who made the Africans poor then , the ANC?. The majority of DA members are products and beneficiaries of the system that made the Africans poor , and gave everything to European settlers . Boy , whatever the ANC criminals have looted in the last two decades could never have solved the underlying problems of South Africa because the problems are more structural than anything , from the banking sector to the judiciary etc. Radical economic transformation is the only way foward , the little decorations didn't work , the real changes must take place. Now you can rant as much as you want, you cannot stop what is happening.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by morpheus24: 2:48am On May 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

Does the house nigga running around infront of y'all live in the shacks of khayelitsha? ,after all he claims to care for the poor too wink.

That's cold sister. lol

Lionessza6:

Who made the Africans poor then , the ANC?. The majority of DA members are products and beneficiaries of the system that made the Africans poor , and gave everything to European settlers . Boy , whatever the ANC criminals have looted in the last two decades could never have solved the underlying problems of South Africa because the problems are more structural than anything , from the banking sector to the judiciary etc. Radical economic transformation is the only way foward , the little decorations didn't work , the real changes must take place. Now you can rant as much as you want, you cannot stop what is happening.

I think people scared of the word "Radical". It connotates something revolutionary or evolutionary really...
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by Lionessza6(f): 2:56am On May 15, 2019
kemptonpost:

You need a k ...for What?. Who will dig my mine for me if they are all out of duty? cheesy. Propaganda is usually an excuse for jobless blackies who need proper handling like Malema and yourself.

Your mine ? grin. What does a Holland piglet know about mining?. You should stick to herding sheep and waving a dead flag all around town , anything else is beyond you. From your moniker I presume you are based in Jozi's East rand, if so, I must say I understand you bitterness wink. From kempton park to Benoni to Brakpan to Springs the whole farmlands in that region are getting blacker and FUNCTIONAL. Broke-ass Neanderthals who can't keep the farms operational are getting kicked out everyday and there the market is getting slimmer for them cheesy. Like I said, I understand why you are out here blowing hot air all over a foreign thread, your reality is too scary for you. If you need" blackies "to handle then go to these areas and handle them grin, those new faces over there aren't the farm workers you are used to bullying you know very well they just need a little provocation from your kind so that they will have a good excuse to put you down like a big pink pig ready for the market.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by Lionessza6(f): 3:46am On May 15, 2019
morpheus24:

That's cold sister. lol

I think people scared of the word "Radical". It connotates something revolutionary or evolutionary really...

I really don't know who is more foolish ;the house nigga who thinks he can scoop the black middle class votes or his Cape town handlers who think putting an Obama wannabe -freak infront of them will make this class of darkies support their bid to keep economic power grin. Both are delusional as hell though , and I'm happy this election saw them falling flat on their faces , not that im a fan of the ruling party either but it's still way better than being lead by white liberals , I would even opt for the boer "conservative "party , Atleast with them you know what is coming lol.

The word does seem scary , but isn't South Africa an abnormally scary country to begin with ? Lol. It is either the drastic actions are taken now or the people on the ground who are already agitated will bypass any " negotiations " and destroy the whole shythole in rapid speed for everyone , and the cracks are starting to show in many corners of the country, it is only a matter of time before it gets out of control. I always LMFAO whenever some of these idiots blame Malema for what is happening in the country ,forgetting that if there were not major issues to begin with then there would be no need for Malema or anyone like that . Malema seems to be the problem for them not the inequality , poverty and onwenership of the factors of production which are all racially skewed cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by morpheus24: 3:59am On May 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

I really don't know who is more foolish ;the house nigga who thinks he can scoop the black middle class votes or his Cape town handlers who think putting an Obama wannabe -freak infront of them will make this class of darkies support their bid to keep economic power grin. Both are delusional as hell though , and I'm happy this election saw them falling flat on their faces , not that im a fan of the ruling party either but it's still way better than being lead by white liberals , I would even opt for the boer "conservative "party , Atleast with them you know what is coming lol.

The word does seem scary , but isn't South Africa an abnormally scary country to begin with ? Lol. It is either the drastic actions are taken now or the people on the ground who are already agitated will bypass any " negotiations " and destroy the whole shythole in rapid speed for everyone , and the cracks are starting to show in many corners of the country, it is only a matter of time before it gets out of control. I always LMFAO whenever some of these idiots blame Malema for what is happening in the country ,forgetting that if there were not major issues to begin with then there would be no need for Malema or anyone like that . Malema seems to be the problem for them not the inequality , poverty and onwenership of the factors of production which are all racially skewed cheesy.

Couldn't have articulated the above write up any better.

The floor is yours....... My lady
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by Lionessza6(f): 5:25am On May 15, 2019
kemptonpost:
If the country had majority smart people, the ANC would be a thing of the past . How can criminals and jailbirds lead a prosperous nation ?. The only thing these failures are good at is stealing , womanizing and blaming the white man for their problems. If SA was given to foward thinking people to lead it , it would be a first world country by now , but some idiots keep on voting for their fellow criminals .

By majority smart people, I presume you mean Europeans like yourself ? grin. Didn't you lead the country for over 200 years ?. Didn't your" smart " leadership leave the country messier than it is today?. Your " smartness" left broken homes , hateful population , poverty , substance abuse, violence, economic slavery etc. We are in this shyt because of you .......and no don't even think of blackmailing me with lines like " she is playing victim ", " let's blame whites for our problems " grin. I'm not the type that those lines work on. Yes we have caused some of our own problems, and I could list them but most of what we are in was caused by your presence . Some of you idiots crack me up , you failed to make SA a first world country in 400 years but you expect it to be one in less than 25 years? cheesy. Isn't this the dumbest shyt ever ?.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by kemptonpost: 9:40am On May 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

Your mine ? grin. What does a Holland piglet know about mining?. You should stick to herding sheep and waving a dead flag all around town , anything else is beyond you. From your moniker I presume you are based in Jozi's East rand, if so, I must say I understand you bitterness wink. From kempton park to Benoni to Brakpan to Springs the whole farmlands in that region are getting blacker and FUNCTIONAL. Broke-ass Neanderthals who can't keep the farms operational are getting kicked out everyday and there the market is getting slimmer for them cheesy. Like I said, I understand why you are out here blowing hot air all over a foreign thread, your reality is too scary for you. If you need" blackies "to handle then go to these areas and handle them grin, those new faces over there aren't the farm workers you are used to bullying you know very well they just need a little provocation from your kind so that they will have a good excuse to put you down like a big pink pig ready for the market.
Where did this deranged kaffir come from?. Who is washing the dishes if you are busy talking back to people who are above you?. You are calling a man who has shown you mkhukhu kaffirs how good life can be if you would embrace 21 century mindset and stop stealing from white people and start working to build your own things, but since that is too hard for you, you insult the poor chap. Blacks always want to take each other down, look at what you are saying about the poor guy who is the most succeful young black guy .

But we didn't steal anything , we worked hard for everything we have , which is a foreign concept in Africa altogether . Now the African as usual wants a piece of what is not his , this is typical of the negro race everywhere. Those kaffirs you are talking about are thugs and economic terrorists stealing from white farmers. How did they get those farms ?. Why are they burning down trucks from white farmers , are the kaffirs not going to be the first to cry when their buddies lose their jobs ?. These kaffirs who are starting trouble will be the first to cry racism when we start using the kaffirs on our farms for target practice. The fact that you support this nosense speaks volumes about your IQ and your lack of knowledge of the capabilities of our community . You can rescue the darkie from sleeping next to her own kaak in the shack but you can't develop her brain for her nor expect her to do it herself . The negro race is doomed, a continent of criminals, rapists and murderers. I wish the West could stop caring about all these dumb kaffir countries and close all boarders to them and stop the aide so we can see who will beg first. Without white people Africa and Africans are doomed.
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by kemptonpost: 10:05am On May 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

Malema is the problem you bloody idiot . Isn't he the one inciting these uneducated baboons to attack and steal from whites?. Isn't his party supporting laziness ?. Aren't all the idiots making noise in parliament criminals and illiterates wearing red overalls?. Isn't malema the reason kaffirs are running around killing innocent white people on the farms because they are brainwashed by this criminal that we are their problems?. What part of this does your low IQ brain not get ?. The country was at peace before this deranged lunatic started driving a wedge between blacks and whites . Since this lunatic was given audience the blacks now want what is for white people, since when did blacks want land when they can't even farm?. Malema has the blood of many white farmers on his hands and he will pay for it with his own life when the time comes . A moegoe like yourself cannot even see that this guy is trying to destroy a good country . The DA and Cope and FF-plus seem to be the only parties that support unity jobs , the rest are diving the country and inciting hatred and violence.
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by godlyguy(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2019
kemptonpost:

Malema is the problem you bloody idiot . Isn't he the one inciting these uneducated baboons to attack and steal from whites?. Isn't his party supporting laziness ?. Aren't all the idiots making noise in parliament criminals and illiterates wearing red overalls?. Isn't malema the reason kaffirs are running around killing innocent white people on the farms because they are brainwashed by this criminal that we are their problems?. What part of this does your low IQ brain not get ?. The country was at peace before this deranged lunatic started driving a wedge between blacks and whites . Since this lunatic was given audience the blacks now want what is for white people, since when did blacks want land when they can't even farm?. Malema has the blood of many white farmers on his hands and he will pay for it with his own life when the time comes . A moegoe like yourself cannot even see that this guy is trying to destroy a good country . The DA and Cope and FF-plus seem to be the only parties that support unity jobs , the rest are diving the country and inciting hatred and violence.
grin
kemptonpost:

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by kemptonpost: 12:46pm On May 15, 2019
godlyguy:
grin

I'm telling you that girl is the most retarded person on this thread .
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by godlyguy(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2019
kemptonpost:

I'm telling you that girl is the most retarded person on this thread .

You sef
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by morpheus24: 3:48pm On May 15, 2019
kemptonpost:

Malema is the problem you bloody idiot . Isn't he the one inciting these uneducated baboons to attack and steal from whites?.

Its takes a thief to know a thief huh?

kemptonpost:

Isn't his party supporting laziness ?.

Laziness from a people who practically built your country. hahahahahaha!

kemptonpost:

Aren't all the idiots making noise in parliament criminals and illiterates wearing red overalls?.
I know many of them are PHD holders. I get it you want them to confirm to the proverbial suite and tie Maimane and his fellow DA member spot. lol

kemptonpost:

Isn't malema the reason kaffirs are running around killing innocent white people on the farms because they are brainwashed by this criminal that we are their problems?.

They been killing ya'll long before the EFF became a formidable force.

kemptonpost:

The country was at peace before this deranged lunatic started driving a wedge between blacks and whites . Since this lunatic was given audience the blacks now want what is for white people, since when did blacks want land when they can't even farm?. Malema has the blood of many white farmers on his hands and he will pay for it with his own life when the time comes . A moegoe like yourself cannot even see that this guy is trying to destroy a good country . The DA and Cope and FF-plus seem to be the only parties that support unity jobs , the rest are diving the country and inciting hatred and violence.

South Africa at peace, Laughable statement. You must be talking about the days when you lived in those high walls in your enclaves and made oblivious of the problem many of your so called fellow citizens were facing.

Welcome to the real SOUTH AFRICA. Love it or leave it.
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by godlyguy(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2019
morpheus24:

I know many of them are PHD holders. I get it you want them to confirm to the proverbial suite and tie Maimane and his fellow DA member spot. lol

South Africa at peace, Laughable statement. You must be talking about the days when you lived in those high walls in your enclaves and made oblivious of the problem many of your so called fellow citizens were facing.

You no nice at all
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by Lionessza6(f): 12:48pm On May 16, 2019
kemptonpost:

LMFAO, uneducated baboons?. This comes from a chimpanzee whose party the DA is lead by "illiterates " like john steen-something who does not even have a matric certificate? grin grin. The audacity of this European thug . I might not be a follower of Malema but I definitely identify with many things that he says, and I'm happy that the EFF is showing the youth that you can still pursue your education even if you earn close to a million rands a year. By the way ,most of those baboons have degrees, some are even PhD holders unlike the Cape town monkeys hiding behind " old money ". Money cannot buy sense and class , and if you watch and listen to John the hang-man's son you will concur lol.

LOL, farm murders and the battle for land started when EFF was formed? grin. What the hell were Hani and the Tambos of this country doing in the bushes of Lusaka then? Malema who was yet to be born was the one who had brainwashed them to go there ?lol. Malema you big bad kaffir , how dare you force the likes of Steve Bantu Biko to say " land or death "....even though he said this in 1972 , about 10 years before you were born, you started this shyt grin grin. Julius why did you brainwash those African teenagers that were massacred by the Europeans in Soweto in 1976, didn't you know they were at peace using European pidgin as their first language before you messed everything up ? grin grin. Since the 90s farm murders have become rampant ,this is all thanks to you ( even though in the mid 90s you were just a teen boy grin).

I'm sorry bass , i agree with you. We should form a black and white alliance and attack that kaffir before he destroys this great and unified country . Let's leave everything else like the inequality, poverty , substance abuse, economic slavery on the farms and continued exploitation of the young in the private sector . Those are not the most important issues of South Africa, Julius the bad nigga is grin grin grin grin grin. Who cares about the old evergreen contracts with state owned companies that are blocking the emergence of new participants in the formal economy ? grin. Who cares about the fact that one man called Johan Rupert from Europe is the biggest land owner in an African country? wink. That is not important , what is important to keep the rainbow nation peaceful is for you and me to join hands and expose that criminal for living in Sandton and driving a nice car grin. His kind should be stuck in shacks in Alex not on the other side of the of the Malboro Gautrain station, how dare he crosses over? cheesy. Let us unite against this epic injustice .

1 Like

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by morpheus24: 3:55pm On May 16, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, uneducated baboons?. This comes from a chimpanzee whose party the DA is lead by "illiterates " like john steen-something who does not even have a matric certificate? grin grin. The audacity of this European thug . I might not be a follower of Malema but I definitely identify with many things that he says, and I'm happy that the EFF is showing the youth that you can still pursue your education even if you earn close to a million rands a year. By the way ,most of those baboons have degrees, some are even PhD holders unlike the Cape town monkeys hiding behind " old money ". Money cannot buy sense and class , and if you watch and listen to John the hang-man's son you will concur lol.

LOL, farm murders and the battle for land started when EFF was formed? grin. What the hell were Hani and the Tambos of this country doing in the bushes of Lusaka then? Malema who was yet to be born was the one who had brainwashed them to go there ?lol. Malema you big bad kaffir , how dare you force the likes of Steve Bantu Biko to say " land or death "....even though he said this in 1972 , about 10 years before you were born, you started this shyt grin grin. Julius why did you brainwash those African teenagers that were massacred by the Europeans in Soweto in 1976, didn't you know they were at peace using European pidgin as their first language before you messed everything up ? grin grin. Since the 90s farm murders have become rampant ,this is all thanks to you ( even though in the mid 90s you were just a teen boy grin).

I'm sorry bass , i agree with you. We should form a black and white alliance and attack that kaffir before he destroys this great and unified country . Let's leave everything else like the inequality, poverty , substance abuse, economic slavery on the farms and continued exploitation of the young in the private sector . Those are not the most important issues of South Africa, Julius the bad nigga is grin grin grin grin grin. Who cares about the old evergreen contracts with state owned companies that are blocking the emergence of new participants in the formal economy ? grin. Who cares about the fact that one man called Johan Rupert from Europe is the biggest land owner in an African country? wink. That is not important , what is important to keep the rainbow nation peaceful is for you and me to join hands and expose that criminal for living in Sandton and driving a nice car grin. His kind should be stuck in shacks in Alex not on the other side of the of the Malboro Gautrain station, how dare he crosses over? cheesy. Let us unite against this epic injustice .

smiley

This girl is on fire.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by Johncables402: 6:03am On May 17, 2019
Lionessza6:

You are serious idiot. I used to feel that South Africans should take over their country but not anymore . I want you to remain poor like the Hausa and Afonja Muslims here who are cursed with illiteracy. Stop embarassing yourself Zulu girl and accept that the whites will always be better than you. You and your criminal blacks must be hanged, you are too stupid to live in a civilised country. I knew you hateful witch would come on this thread and show your illiteracy .
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by Johncables402: 6:06am On May 17, 2019
morpheus24:

What is a herdsman's problem with whites in South Africa? undecided. Did they take your money or job?. Nonsense , instead of focusing on killer Zulus.
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by godlyguy(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2019
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by morpheus24: 5:27pm On May 17, 2019
Johncables402:

What is a herdsman's problem with whites in South Africa? undecided. Did they take your money or job?. Nonsense , instead of focusing on killer Zulus.

blah blah blah blah....blah..blah …...blah.....blah..... blah.blah………..blah....blah....blah.....balah….blah.....
Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by godlyguy(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

blah blah blah blah....blah..blah …...blah.....blah..... blah.blah………..blah....blah....blah.....balah….blah.....

grin
morpheus24:

Re: South Africans Goes To The POLL As ANC Popularity Declines by godlyguy(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screen Shot Of Mosques Destroyed By Angola's Government / The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall / Re: Celebrating Ghana: 'are We Nigerians Or Ghanians?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.