Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje (2171 Views)

Bala Ibrahim: Attacks On Ganduje Cost Kwankwaso Ministerial Slot / Town Hall Meeting: Why I Haven’t Spoken On Ganduje —buhari / Ibrahim Magu Ignores Question On Ganduje Bribery Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Tospringe: 5:40pm On May 07, 2019
Ebuka expressed his disbelief about how Kano people re-elected Ganduje few weeks ago, but Nigerians quickly responded and called him for being a hypocrite!!
Screenshots below:

Cc: OAM4J , Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Harrymig1(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2019
People have no chill

6 Likes

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Tospringe: 5:46pm On May 07, 2019
Harrymig1:
People have no chill
Before nko?

4 Likes

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by LoveMachine(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2019
Ah yes deflection and more deflection. As if all these statements can't be true? The race to the bottom continues.

4 Likes

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by UAE123(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2019
If only we can transfer this criticism of our bad political leaders into real action by voting them out on election day & not being selective when criticizing because they are not in the same party with us or from the same region as us, then Nigeria & Nigerians can really move forward
Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Tospringe: 5:50pm On May 07, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Stalwert: 5:56pm On May 07, 2019
grin they are more concerned about governance in other states but blind to the poor deplorable state of governance in their states. Make I go collect my kerosene

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Abfinest007(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2019
just the same way d northerners voted for buhari
Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Stalwert: 5:59pm On May 07, 2019
[s]
Abfinest007:
just the same way d northerners voted for buhari
[/s]

The blindness continues, PMB is not owing a dime to any worker... But bigotry no go allow us hear word.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by wingmanII: 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
So sharing kerosene can be equated to collecting millions of dollars bribe on camera?
Afonjas are truly despicable.
Nigeria is a failed nation, tribalism will never allow this country to progress.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:11pm On May 07, 2019
You go don know say na senseless people dey talk about kerosene undecided

We all know that most governors are underperforming or not performing at all undecided

But What is the connection between some one who gave out kerosene and someone who collected bribe

A governor for that matter, what is he preaching

4 Likes

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Tospringe: 6:14pm On May 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

We all know that most governors are underperforming or not performing at all undecided

But What is the connection between some one who gave out kerosene and someone who collected bribe

A Governor that is not paying pensioners and civil servants. What is he preaching ? Gospel ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Tospringe: 6:19pm On May 07, 2019
wingmanII:
So sharing kerosene can be equated to collecting millions of dollars bribe on camera?
Nigeria is a failed nation, tribalism will never allow this country to progress.
STFU!!
Bribery, poor infrastructures, accumulation of unpaid salaries etc. can all be grouped under bad governance and maladministration. Tell Ikpeazu to get back to work.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Sanchez01: 6:30pm On May 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

At some point, I tried processing your question just to make sure I understood it.

The connection is CORRUPTION and I believe it was why people referenced Ikpeazu. That said, Ganduje has done mighty well in Kano. His only crime is the bribe scandal. If you take that out, which is impossible, he'd look like the regular Nigerian governor.

But then again, all dogs eat shvt. The ones who aren't caught in the act are special breeds. The ones caught are best described as dogs. That's the case of Ganduje.

Every Nigerian governor is just about the same.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by fergie001: 6:38pm On May 07, 2019
Since they are talking about my Governor,let me shut up...and pretend I didn't read anything......

What is happening in Abia now is better seen than imagined.....Ever since I stayed in my state for one month.....I have stopped criticising Aregbesola, Ganduje, and others....

The people I mentioned are saints....honestly

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by buharitill2023: 6:41pm On May 07, 2019
wingmanII:
hahahahahahahahahaha,
idiotic pigs will not kill us with laugh,

did you know how much pig ikpeazu collected for the unbudgeted kerosene?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Okoroawusa: 6:59pm On May 07, 2019
The only thing I want to say is that I LOVE BUHARI

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by helinues: 7:03pm On May 07, 2019
See uppercut

Sebi Pdp is the cold beer in their sunny day, let them enjoy it while it lasts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by buharitill2023: 7:03pm On May 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

let us consider this facts,

ganduje received 1.2tr naira in 4yrs, and allegedly receive $5m as bribe which is equivalent to 1.5b naira.
ganduje paid workers to date and perform well infrastructurally

ikpeazu received 400b naira in 4yrs and secretly embezzled more than 100b naira without paying salaries and no infrastructure in place.

who do you think is better?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:06pm On May 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:
The only thing I want to say is that I LOVE BUHARI

How can a sane human being say this?

A man whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures while the masses suffer in penury...

Security is at all time low as bandists.. Kidnappers.. Boko Haram.. Herdsmen take over the country

A man who condones corrupt individuals so far you on his side and party...

Buhari is a punishment to the nation

A certificateless cattle rearer who knows nothing about governance...
Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by helinues: 7:07pm On May 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

If not for the bribery video, Ganduje would have been among the best performing governors in Nigeria.

As for your inflated frog governor, he is in the same category with Yaya Bello and Ortom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:08pm On May 07, 2019
buharitill2023:

ganduje received 1.2tr naira in 4yrs, and allegedly receive $5m as bribe which is equivalent to 1.5b naira.

ikpeazu received 400b naira in 4yrs and secretly embezzled more than 100b naira without paying salaries and no infrastructure in place.

Thieves defending themselves

Ganduje is a thief... Accept that.. If you have anything about the thief Ikpeazu.. Open a thread about it

Buharists are thief defenders

This is so lame
Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 07, 2019
buharitill2023:

God why did you bring me to this country? Why
Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 07, 2019
helinues:

If not for the bribery video, Ganduje would have been among the best performing governors in Nigeria.

As for your inflated frog governor, he is in the same category with Yaya Bello and Ortom
Ortom was in which party before?
Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by helinues: 7:15pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Ortom was in which party before?

So party comes first before individual in serving people? Guy undecided

1 Like

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Okoroawusa: 7:16pm On May 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

How can a sane human being say this?

A man whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures while the masses suffer in penury...

Security is at all time low as bandists.. Kidnappers.. Boko Haram.. Herdsmen take over the country

A man who condones corrupt individuals so far you on his side and party...

Buhari is a punishment to the nation

A certificateless cattle rearer who knows nothing about governance...

Opinion is like yansh.Everybody carry im own.

For your mind you r sane n u wanted Atiku to be the President of Nigeria.

Zuzu away from here!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by cr7lomo: 7:23pm On May 07, 2019
wingmanII:

Politicians use divide and rule to conquer....
Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:27pm On May 07, 2019
Idiotic jobless pigs from potopotor republic would never mind their own business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
wingmanII:
the bottom line is mind your own business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by Blackie46(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2019
Does this mean that they are defending Ganduje or what?
Re: What About The Kerosene Governor? - Nigerians Reacts To Ebuka's Post on Ganduje by nijabazaar: 7:52pm On May 07, 2019
Thank God for Anambra

Thank God for unleashing Peter Obi on Anambra.

And Thank God for always forcing Gov Obiano to try to fit into Obi's big shoes.

Sometimes a leader needs to set an example, create an unassailable blueprint thereby arm-twisting subsequent leaders to live up to expectations.

Obiano knew that if he did not try, people will always say Obi is better. This is why Anambra is working...

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Now Ready To Release Sowore Says DSS / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House / We Fabricate All Sizes Of Trailer Body,flat Body, Tankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.