Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House (2172 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by gidgiddy: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
In the video below, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Lawyer to Nnamdi Kanu and general counsel to IPOB has narrated the events that led to the storming of his house by the security forces. He said that he had returned to his village Oraifite on the 24th of November, to bury his elder brother. After the burial, he had gone out to attend to some things when he got a call that the ACP of the state had come to his compound to make an arrest. He requested to speak to the ACP and assured him that he would come to the Police station the next day to see what the problem was all about

The next day, he was on his way to see the ACP as scheduled when he got a call that the security forces had invaded his house and opened fire, killing 4 people. He also claimed that his mother was shot but is receiving treatment.

He said that the police took away the 4 people they had killed, burnt his house and several houses in the area.

The police then took the bodies to an area where they set it alight with the van then claimed that the bodies were police men IPOB had killed

He also said that the authorities want to kill him for being IPOB's Lawyer. He claimed that he had been been a thorn in the flesh because he had won most of the cases brought against IPOB and was confident of overturning the terrorist tag on IPOB

He ended by calling on the EU, UN and Amnesty International to investigate what transpired in his house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaLvhN01-Bg

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by Tranquillity360: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Can you imagine that!

Nigeria police went to the lawyer's house open fire on the his family members who just finish burial of one of their own.
Killing four person and took away their corpses.

Then went to a junction and wore two corpses their dirty police uniforms and then burnt them just to destroy the image of ipob and to cover their evil deeds.

This was the same way they staged and propagated that ipob killed a police,with picture of a police man in gutter,
which Ipob later disputed with the pictures of the said police man leaving the gutter.

Biafra is an ideology and you can't stop it with lie and intimidation.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by Tranquillity360: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
I still dont know why nigeria Government is afraid to face Ipob in their own court.

First it was Kanu that was suppose be in court in a week time,they send army to kill him,
now his lawyer who is always available to defend his clients and ipob members.

They want to scare him away so that he wont come to court again.

What an evil country,and Some people supports such injustice.

God bless Ipob.

God bless ipob lawyers.

God bless Kanu.

God bless all lovers of justice and freedom.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by myright: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks for sharing this video
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nigeria will only keep bringing us five steps close to disintegrating Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by NSNA: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
It is time for Buhari to step down

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by Youthsarise(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why invade his house? Why not wait until he refuses to honour the invitation? Why the sudden rush? I don't understand?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by BaaleOko: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
of course knowing the Nigerian police and their military cousins, every sane and informed Nigerian knows that those unintelligent thugs in uniform have a rich proclivity for barbaric and very crude mannerisms. It's not farfetched to deduce this account by the lawyer was exactly what played out, na for civilians dem go flex muscle...how can one even defend or rationalize why armed security men will stoop so low as to attack a Barristers house and set it ablaze, shoot his mother (like do this animals even have parents?) much less a conscience? all these in a country that professes to practice democracy? where is the civilization? where is doing things in the right way? Must everything be by force? man I'm glad I and my immediate family members long departed that animal kingdom to reside in the sane climes of the USA and Europe, I just thank God.

As for my Igbo people, it's time you stop semantics and political correctness and face your enemies once and for all, it's already the yuletide season where Igbos all over the world will be returning to the East to spend time with family and friends, the last the East needs now is some scums trying to bring unrest and tension to a region that minds its own business...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by zeromeridian: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ifanyi Ejiofor just disappointed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why invade someone's home when he's to honor your invitation at police station

Same way you invade the home of a man with guns who is to appear in court and yet accuse him of jumping his bail

NIGERIA IS A COURSE TO HUMANITY

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by blackboy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmm, I wonder why I believe his version of the story.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by gidgiddy: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
blackboy:

I believe him. The Police version makes no sense. It is also good that he recorded his conversion with the ACP to show that he was scheduled to meet him the next

This is very important because the police said that when the ACP and the patrol team first went to his house, IPOB immediately attacked them

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by orion7: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
iono much about this ipob thing. if the pick arms they will have sponsors both in nigeria and overseas.

fg should beware. if they want to crush them let it be complete. if they mess tins up, hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by 9jabull: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nigeria police force & lie are 5&6 can you imagine them telling us that the went to arrest him in his house, them ipob attack them kill 2 police men & burn their vehicle. All are lies became the said vehicle was burnt by them some distance away from Ejioforo's house.

They more they try stop IPOB they more their action bring Biafra close to us.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by gidgiddy: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
9jabull:
Nigeria police force & lie are 5&6 can you imagine them telling us that the went to arrest him in his house, them ipob attack them kill 2 police men & burn their vehicle. All are lies became the said vehicle was burnt by them some distance away from Ejioforo's house.

They more they try stop IPOB they more their action bring Biafra close to us.

Their lies this time is just too much. If they had succeeded in killing Ifeanyi Ejiofor, we may have never have known the truth. To think that the Nigerian Police are even claiming that the innocent people they killed are Policemen killed by IPOB.

Nigeria is much worse than a zoo if the police force has no integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by BENARI: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
What happened is unfortunate. As a people, irrespective of our ethnicity or political devide, we must one and all condemn this.
Today it's ipob, yes, but it certainly won't end with them.
No one is safe in a country where the security agencies can engage in this kind of lawlessness and carnage.

Some of us here are old enough to remember the barbaric video of unarmed so called boko haram suspects being executed extra-judicially by members of the Nigerian police force during Obasanjo's regime.
That action and others like it plunged Nigeria into the protracted war that has claimed thousands of lives and still claiming.

We must stand up and say no, enough is enough.

You may not like NK and ipob, but when the guns begin to ring, you never know how loud and how far it's bullets can travel. Ipob has as someone has commented above members all over the world, and it's also obvious that some governments around the world are sympathetic to there course.
This government and its security agencies must thread carefully.

Some of us here usually think in terms of winner and looser; in war and carnage, there are no winners, all sides are losers.

If the war in the northeast ends today, can we as a people truly say we have won?
Can the families of slain soldiers say the same?
What about those millions of civilians, women and children whose lives have been affected in one way or another?
Can we in the face of the Billions of Dollars that have been expended on this war claim that is worth the cost to us as a people?

People, let's pray for and work for peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
If Journalists can be humiliated and harassed, why won't lawyers be harassed as well ? Every living thing must be harassed by the mad government of PMB.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by gidgiddy: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Youthsarise:
Why invade his house? Why not wait until he refuses to honour the invitation? Why the sudden rush? I don't understand?

That's the same question I asked when they went to kill Nnamdi Kanu in his house

The security forces have now become an assassination team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by Sunofgod(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
space booked...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by slimderek(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oh My
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by xelly: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
When you have to deal with Nigeria Police, be sure to have evidence. They can lie and watch you die. They are the evil that we pray to God to destroy.

Just imagine how useless Nigeria is. If you want to know the truth, bullet used can be tracked. Well, let me not continue to give wisdom to the foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by IduNaOba: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
No Comments yet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by Mrexcell(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:
In the video below, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Lawyer to Nnamdi Kanu and general counsel to IPOB has narrated the events that led to the storming of his house by the security forces. He said that he had returned to his village Oraifite on the 24th of November, to bury his elder brother. After the burial, he had gone out to attend to some things when he got a call that the ACP of the state had come to his compound to make an arrest. He requested to speak to the ACP and assured him that he would come to the Police station the next day to see what the problem was all about

The next day, he was on his way to see the ACP as scheduled when he got a call that the security forces had invaded his house and opened fire, killing 4 people. He also claimed that his mother was shot but is receiving treatment.

He said that the police took away the 4 people they had killed, burnt his house and several houses in the area.

The police then took the bodies to an area where they set it alight with the van then claimed that the bodies were police men IPOB had killed

He also said that the authorities want to kill him for being IPOB's Lawyer. He claimed that he had been been a thorn in the flesh because he had won most of the cases brought against IPOB and was confident of overturning the terrorist tag on IPOB

He ended by calling on the EU, UN and Amnesty International to investigate what transpired in his house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaLvhN01-Bg

What a country how will nigeria ever know true peace and prosperity with this daily wastage of innocent blood by the nigerian state?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by mekaboy(m): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2019
How come the lawyer called on other countries but not Israel? I thought kanu said Biafrans are from israel? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by duncun: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by dignity33: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Useless Nigeria police
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by dubra: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2019
My God, am speechless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by seborrhic: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2019
blackboy:
Simply because it's unlikely that 2 policemen would be set ablaze at the back of a van they were in.
The possibility of even 2 ordinary people being burnt lying together at the back of an open van is low.
At least they would have tried running to quench the fire,thus be at different spots or on the ground on the road as the fire kills them while they try to escape from death.
What I know for sure is that the people killed in that van didn't die at that spot.
They were killed and their corpse brought to that spot in a van to be burnt.
It's likely a police modus operandi than that of any group,be it Ipob or even Shiites.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by yemmight(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Where is the house that was born? Where is his mother that was shot? Those do not have pictures? IPOB can lie. Instead of you to honour police invitation, you are here seeking for people's sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Releases Video Narrating What Transpired In His House by kuuljay(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2019
He is now pointing fingers at an Igbo business man who built a library in katsina ( Emeka ofor) I think there is more to this than ipob,and it may be business gone wrong after all, truth will eventually come out rather than using smoke screen to draw sympathy

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu Visits Isi Gate Umuahia, Gives Order (photos) / Photo Of Repentant Bokoharam And Their Victims / See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.