Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen- OAU Lecturer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen- OAU Lecturer (389 Views)

A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen- OAU Lecturer by capitalzero: 6:23pm On May 07, 2019
Professor Olayinka Adegbehingbe, an Orthopaedic surgeon at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, who was kidnapped and released recently has revealed that he was abducted by Fulani herdsmen who took N5.045m before his eventual freedom.
Eyewitnessreporters gathered that the victim made the disclosure on Tuesday Ile-Ife while addressing newsmen at his residence on the university campus.
He said, “The Federal Government needs to invest more in security; we need to know the identity of people coming in and going out of the town, state and the country at large.
“The people who abducted me were Fulani herdsmen and they had four guns and multiple rounds of ammunition as well as different dangerous weapons.
He called for community policing as well as provision of employment for the youths, adding, “idle hands are the devil’s workshop.’’
“I also thank the security operatives, the entire OAU and OAUTHC communities, our families, church members and all other well wishers for their prayers and other support rendered,’’ he added.
“The Federal Government should look into the issue of security across the country so that citizens would have rest of mind,’’ he said.

https://www.eyewitnessreporters.com.ng/2019/05/i-was-kidnapped-by-fulani-herdsmen-my.html?m=1
Re: I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen- OAU Lecturer by Ganamustgo(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2019
First to comment.

Hmnnnn!

Impossible is nothing.
Re: I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen- OAU Lecturer by Kiddak: 6:40pm On May 07, 2019
Real story or nah??;

Still available to buy your gift cards and Bitcoin contact us on 08096277.606...
Re: I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen- OAU Lecturer by hungryboy(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2019
Fulani don monopolise this kidnapping business oh.

I no blame them sha, na dem be the new kings in town, and their Grand patron dey live for Aso rock

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen- OAU Lecturer by matify83: 7:13pm On May 07, 2019
They have extended their siege into the west?

It is over!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen- OAU Lecturer by Xisnin(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2019
Herdsmen have been wreaking havoc on our highways robbing, killing and kidnapping while
Buhari looks the other way because they are his tribesmen.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged School Gardener Arrested For Killing SS3 Student / Lady Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Drugs Into Kano Prison / A 41years Old Man Beat Wife To Death Over Marital Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.