Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

OAU Professor Unveils Kidnappers, Amount Of Ransom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Professor Unveils Kidnappers, Amount Of Ransom (387 Views)

Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU Professor Unveils Kidnappers, Amount Of Ransom by OAUkilonshele: 8:25pm On May 07, 2019
OAU Professor Unveils Kidnappers, Amount of Ransom
May 07, 2019

http://oaukilonshele..com/2019/05/oau-professor-unveils-kidnappers-amount.html

Professor Olayinka Adegbehingbe, at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, who was kidnapped and released recently has made known is abductors and ransom paid.

The Orthopaedic surgeon syated that he was abducted by Fulani herdsmen who took N5.045m before his eventual freedom.

OAU KILONSHELE reported how Mr. Adegbehingbe was abducted on Sunday evening along Ife- Ibadan expressway and how he was released on Monday night.

This news agency gathered that the victim made the disclosure on Tuesday Ile-Ife while addressing newsmen at his residence on the university campus.

He said, “The Federal Government needs to invest more in security; we need to know the identity of people coming in and going out of the town, state and the country at large.

“The people who abducted me were Fulani herdsmen and they had four guns and multiple rounds of ammunition as well as different dangerous weapons.

He called for community policing as well as provision of employment for the youths, adding, “idle hands are the devil’s workshop.’’

“I also thank the security operatives, the entire OAU and OAUTHC communities, our families, church members and all other well wishers for their prayers and other support rendered,’’ he added.

“The Federal Government should look into the issue of security across the country so that citizens would have rest of mind,’’ he said.
Re: OAU Professor Unveils Kidnappers, Amount Of Ransom by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 07, 2019
Uhm
Re: OAU Professor Unveils Kidnappers, Amount Of Ransom by BravoDe: 6:56am On May 08, 2019
Fulani herdsmen...buhari ll say they aren't Fulani but Niger....9ja!!!...which way?

(1) (Reply)

Meet First Nigerian To Win Prestigious Sillerman Book Prize For African Poets / Comprehensive List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany And Norway / NOW You Can Print Your JAMB Result Online From The Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.