Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona (61154 Views)

Liverpool Fans Flock To Anfield To Celebrate Premier League Title / Welcome To Anfield It's Not Over Yet- Klopp Warns Atletico Madrid After His Loss / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Christmasdon(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2019
Please, who have the Necessary Official forms for Joining Liverpool . i want to buy the form to be a Fan?

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by cyprus000: 12:10am On May 08, 2019
deltateam:
Football fans are like politicians they criticize and despise. Almost everybody was routing for Barcelona but see how they stylishly started praising Liverpool.

Kolowerk

have you forgotten the saying; success have many friends.

half of the people claiming familiarity now, either subscribed or called us loserpool. I can't explain how depressed I was seeing them trolling and spamming threads(that is not even germane to football) with their hogwash.

Anyway, I like the fact that they are eating their reject. there's no sweeter satisfaction

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by uncjay(m): 12:18am On May 08, 2019
cyprus000:

have you forgotten the saying; success have many friends.

half of the people claiming familiarity now, either subscribed or called us loserpool. I can't explain how depressed I was seeing them trolling and spamming threads(that is not even germane to football) with their hogwash.

Anyway, I like the fact that they are eating their reject. there's no sweeter satisfaction
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by jozee8: 12:23am On May 08, 2019
virginboy1:
Like for Liverpool cheesy, Share for Barca grin
Indeed failure has no brother
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by mysteryman2014: 12:26am On May 08, 2019
Topccy007z:
Messi is a goat but Mo Salah is a LION

Typical, the lion devoured the goat. Messing was a shAdow of self

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by ehis05(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2019
thesicilian:

If Liverpool wins the champions league, the Ballon D'or will go to Van dijk.
simple

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Nobody: 12:37am On May 08, 2019
The goat being suyalized at anfield.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:37am On May 08, 2019
Last week the world saw the Barcelona version of Messi
This week the world saw the Argentinian version of Messi

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Nobody: 12:38am On May 08, 2019
ABA made is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Nobody: 12:56am On May 08, 2019
Omoatunbi:
One of the greatest comeback in football history, a remarkable day at Anfield

Is this any different than last season, when Barcelona 4-1 up lost to Roma 3-0 in their second leg tie?
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Kingluqman(m): 12:59am On May 08, 2019
We're just in day 2, going to 3 in Ramadan and Liverpool has killed a GOAT and already wishing us Barca de Sallah!! Subhanallah!!!

Click like for Rinaldo the real goat.

grin

9 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:

Is this any different than last season, when Barcelona 4-1 up lost to Roma 3-0 in their second leg tie?
Big difference. Roma had an away goal and won on away goal rule.

Liverpool didn't.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by enemyofprogress: 1:16am On May 08, 2019
virginboy1:
This Liverpool victory is wey sweeter than Orgasm.. cheesy

I can't sleep...Body just the sweet me... grin
but after the march pussy come dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by enemyofprogress: 1:19am On May 08, 2019
Liverpool surprised me o, how did they did it?

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by jaysport: 1:34am On May 08, 2019
obviously, it was messi Johnson that played for barca tonight...no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Lordknowz: 1:57am On May 08, 2019
If no be Camp nou, the dwarf goat is always walking alone.. If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Butoneday2(m): 3:41am On May 08, 2019
Messi is a goat, but CR7 is an Animal? Another ballon d'or loading for CR7 the Animal. Likes for Cr7 shares for messi

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by captianfreeman(m): 3:50am On May 08, 2019
Liverpool, the champion of Europe.
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by MicroBox: 3:52am On May 08, 2019
I am sorry football fans all over the world..
I actually gave up on this match and never bother to go watch it..
Life lesson "Never give up"

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Godmademan(m): 4:03am On May 08, 2019
Zico5:
Liverpool is the best. Who ever think kloop is a bad coach is an enemy of football. Greatest come back of the century.
Guess you haven't heard of THE MIRACLE OF ISTANBUL.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by SaturnNick(m): 4:55am On May 08, 2019
Topccy007z:
Messi is a goat but Mo Salah is a LION
sallah did not play the match
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by toprealman: 5:05am On May 08, 2019
Bobby4090:
From Lionel MESSI to Lionel MISSING.
Why does the guy always go missing in very important games like this for both Club and Country. After this match I restored some respect for CR7 who doesn't easily crack under immense pressure.
The two of them should shift joor. Just because a new world best is to be crowned, they decide to stay away from the award ceremony. Wish new players will get crowned henceforth!
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Tywright: 5:30am On May 08, 2019
They forgot messi for nou camp come to anfield with messi aigbe

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Naruto87(m): 5:37am On May 08, 2019
Omoatunbi:
If u think that's good check out Liverpool history in champion league semi finals, those guys can come back from anything.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by dedoz: 5:46am On May 08, 2019
Liverpool is going to lift the champions league trophy......let me laugh at those saying they will go trophy less this season.
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by lordkush: 6:23am On May 08, 2019
doctorkush:
and on this day, I doctorkush quit watching football forever.

walaitalai am in sifia pains
my fellow khushite. sorry o

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by greatman247(m): 6:30am On May 08, 2019
Bobby4090:
Why does the guy always go missing in very important games like this for both Club and Country. After this match I restored some respect for CR7 who doesn't easily crack under immense pressure.

Messi is good but C. Ronaldo is the real GOAT! Case closed, that's why.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by mascot345: 6:48am On May 08, 2019
Bobby4090:

You didn't watch the match. Messi was never missing.
They created good chances. They were even too confident.
Alison Becca Was The man of the match.
He saved so many goals.

Barcelona woke up after the fourth goal.
But it was too late.
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by mascot345: 6:51am On May 08, 2019
Omoatunbi:

The greatest come back in football history.
Beating Barcelona 4:0 .. Nobody would have believed it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) / A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.