Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Call For Campus Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call For Campus Ambassadors (184 Views)

Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors / Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Campus Ambassadors by 247info9janews: 11:21pm On May 07, 2019
ORGANIZERS OF MR AND MISS ALL CAMPUS NIGERISis calling on vibrant, social media enthusiast, influencers, and intelligent young individuals to join her clique of campus ambassadors throughout the nation.

The brand needs your help both to raise awareness of the cause across campuses in Nigeria.

Our Campuses Ambassadors play a vital role in representing the rand at local events and functions, speaking about our work.

WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
This is a varied role and you could do one, or all, of the following activities:
• publicity
• Assist to achieve our the organisation goals.
• creating awareness of all our shows within your campus.

WHAT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
• must be a active student with enough influence
• Social page must be active especially whatsapp with nothing less that 100 status views and good social media outreach on inatagram and twitter
• Confident public speaking with excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Reliable and professional behaviour
• A personal and friendly manner
• Flexibility to be called upon when needed
• An honest and trustworthy nature
• An ability to use your own initiati

HOW MUCH OF MY TIME WOULD YOU LIKE?
we do not need much of your time just BTW 2hr to 3hrs per week

WHAT CAN I GAIN AS AN AMBASSADOR
• you get all brand merchandise and free entry to all our programme with logistics all settled.
• The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a valuable contribution to the development of the organisation an your personal development through public speaking
• Utilising your existing skills as well as developing and learning new ones
• The Brand will act as a referee for you after successful completion of your role and you will receive a certificate of achievement as a brand ambassador
• Reimbursement for any expenses incurred (with prior agreement)

WHERE WILL I BE BASED?
This role will be based within your local area, with the option to attend our events,if you wish to.

How do I apply?
1. Ensure you like and follow our social handles @twitter, instgram, facebook @mrandmissallcampusnigeria

2. After a successful follow-up on our social handles, you are to send a mail to Proceed Registration

3. Application is free and easy.

Send Us A Mail at mrandmissallcampusnigeria@gmail
or message @ 08154086097 on whatsapp for more Enquiries or drop comments below as we shall respond as soon as possible

Thanks
Signed
Management

(1) (Reply)

Abia Owes Health Workers 13 Months’ Salaries — NMA / Ma'cherie Reason (toast Cover) / Believe It Or Not, EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Future Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.