Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Believe It Or Not, EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Future Legends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Believe It Or Not, EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Future Legends (180 Views)

Believe It Or Not, EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Future Legends - Ayo S / Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Future Legends by scottofficail: 11:51am On May 11, 2019
Nigerian filmmaker, lawyer and entertainment consultant, Ayo Shonaiya has reacted to the ongoing Yahoo Yahoo saga which has already landed two rappers, Naira Marley and Zlatan in EFCC's net in connection with an alleged case of internet fraud and money laundering.

According to Shonaiya, 'when I saw the picture posted today by EFCC about the “arrest” of Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile and other persons, I had mixed emotions. On one hand, I liked it because this is “that picture”. Just like world famous celebrities who have at some point in their lives (often during their youth) run afoul of the Law, and their mugshots become famous, even to the point of people printing it on T-shirts'.

See the rest of his post below....

Lil’ Wayne, James Brown, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Frank Sinatra, the Kray Twins, Hugh Grant, and of course notorious drug lord & the ultimate baddest outlaw, Pablo Escobar! Remember Pablo Escobar used drug money to “help” the Colombian economy? And loads of Colombians prayed for him. You know in the Nigerian music industry we have Bad, Baddo, Baddest, & Young Pablo. I myself even appeared in a short film recently called “Narcos Lagos”!

Click on the link below to view more photos and read more on this news https://socialnoted..com/2019/05/believe-it-or-not-efcc-just-made-naira.html

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Commends Ondo Governor Over Move To Cultivate Marijuana / Thread Modifying / Nigeria-malaysia Joint Trade Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.