Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React (42886 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Funke Akindele Is Law Abiding - Daddy Freeze, Other Celebs React To Sentencing / Bbnaija Alex Wows Everyone In New Photoshoot. Annie Idibia & Other Celebs React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by PrettyGist: 11:38pm On May 07, 2019
GistMore.com

Fast raising singer, Teni Apata who is a bonafide fan predicted Liverpool 4-0 win against Barcelona second leg before the start of match accurately which actually came to pass.

"Victoryyy tonightt!!!!!! LIVERPOOL 4 BARCA 0, what are your predictions?" She wrote

A lot of Nigerian celebrities reacted to her accurate prediction, see reactions below!

See more; http://gistmore.com/singer-teni-predicted-liverpool-4-0-win-against-barcelona-accurately-nigerian-celebrities-react

2 Likes

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by PrettyGist: 11:38pm On May 07, 2019

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Ahmed0336(m): 11:44pm On May 07, 2019
lovely prediction.

the way bet9ja addicts will be looking at teni eh!!!

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2019
Ahmed0336:
lovely prediction.

the way bet9ja addicts will be looking at teni eh!!!
like this

308 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by johnkay1(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2019
God of football was on Liverpool side on this particular Match

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2019
Bet9ja boys iyaf miss 10 odd

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Nobody: 12:08am On May 08, 2019
johnkay1:
God of football was on Liverpool side on this particular Match
Nothing like God of football in that match, they played with commitment,dedication and energy and won even when they had legit excuses to lose. They taught me a life lesson that would drive me to success if I abide by it. Above all, they deserve to win

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Kenzico(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2019
grin grin

When I thought Messi wasn't Human but Tonight game proved me wrong

32 Likes

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Nobody: 1:12am On May 08, 2019
Fixed match undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Foodforthought: 2:28am On May 08, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by EbukaHades10(m): 4:03am On May 08, 2019
BornagainThief:
Fixed match undecided
But if Barcelona had won, u won't say it was fixed o.

Get sense

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by EbukaHades10(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2019
Anybody could have predicted it because the whole world knew Liverpool had to score 4 to qualify.

Some people weren't brave enough to stake on it.

Another example was the guy that predicted the scores of PSG Vs United in the second leg

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Bluezy13(m): 5:22am On May 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Anybody could have predicted it because the whole world knew Liverpool had to score 4 to qualify.

Some people weren't brave enough to stake on it.

Another example was the guy that predicted the scores of PSG Vs United in the second leg

Exactly.

After all, she's a Liverpool fan.

9 Likes

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by KingLennon(m): 5:41am On May 08, 2019
If you told me Liverpool will qualify, I wouldn't have believe. Liverpool shocked the whole world yesterday. Messi came as a GOAT and left as a sheep grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by OgaGist: 6:31am On May 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Nobody: 6:33am On May 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
But if Barcelona had won, u won't say it was fixed o.

Get sense
Not a fan of Barca but I'm telling you that match was fixed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by KendrickAyomide: 6:39am On May 08, 2019
Kenzico:
grin grin

When I thought Messi wasn't Human but Tonight game proved me wrong
messi played well with Several shots on target, created chances. Barcelona were complete shite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by KendrickAyomide: 6:40am On May 08, 2019
BornagainThief:
Not a fan of Barca but I'm telling you that match was fixed
Fix champions league match?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by BlackManta(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin

For your delicious GOAT meat plz visit anfield, place your order immediately.
First come first serve.

8 Likes

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Khd95(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2019
Issokay grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by anochuko01(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2019
Did she put money? A guy carried liverpool to win by 4goal margin before 80mins. He said it was 560odds... But I dont know how much he staked sha. Guy was just dancing about like a drunk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by dacylove: 8:10am On May 08, 2019
THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN THIS 2019 IN 4 WEEKS!

Do you know that many Nigerian companies, brands, businesses, organizations and even celebrities/entertainment artistes have budgeted billions of naira to put their businesses, products, services and brands online? They are looking to employ Digital Savvy, influencers, and experts to manage or market their online campaigns and accounts because marketing is moving from basic traditional sense of marketing to highly digitalized methods.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email
FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

NEW TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monday, 13th of May, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

1 Like

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by bestman09(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2019
Happy
Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Miracle4Sure: 8:11am On May 08, 2019
grin
Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by hucienda: 8:11am On May 08, 2019
She predicted it to the Tee.

Such passionate scenes yesterday at Anfield. Oh .. what a glorious football club Liverpool is.

All the best in Madrid!

5 Likes

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Lanretoye(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2019
was just a mere say.
Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Ogharaboy: 8:13am On May 08, 2019
You can't call Messi a God and win the second leg. Our God is a jealous God

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by Dalivingrin: 8:14am On May 08, 2019
Ynwa teni
Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by biggerboyc(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React by daddio(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2019
BlackManta:
grin grin grin

For your delicious GOAT meat plz visit anfield, place your order immediately.
First come first serve.

Abeg could you send me 10kilo of GOAT meat make I take am do asun?

How much be ya price o and mak una tender messi o. No hike the price cos sallah nefa rich o.

grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.