Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed (21516 Views)

New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father / Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by NinjaMetahuman: 12:07pm On May 08, 2019
poor woman
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 08, 2019
LINTUNE:
idiot ,go if she was ugly, she wouldn't have given birth to someone with this kind of look

chaii e pain this old degenerate baboon... either show us your mama picture or keep "Kwayet"... slowpoke like you
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by akejujoe(f): 12:08pm On May 08, 2019
Nawa o. Something many Nigerian mothers dey do. Even our mothers force fed us when we small. Her crime is doing it in a foreign land for a child that is not even hers. My MIL still did it for my kid when she was a baby.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 08, 2019
McGg:
What's the essence of having a nanny when you married a"wife"

Can your current income take care of you, a wife and three kids?

Answer that question, then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Yameater(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2019
kaen1317:
How can u see this kind of person and give them your baby

What's wrong with you?
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by LINTUNE(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2019
8y88y8:

chaii e pain this old degenerate baboon... either show us your mama picture or keep "Kwayet"... slowpoke like you
zombie not all mothers are ugly as your mum OK, I'm a carbon copy of my mum.. Why not show me ur pics lemme see first perhaps I can judge ur mums look from it.. Ugly baboon lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Yameater(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2019
iyke926:
She looks like an evil spirit. angry sad

You don't have the right whatsoever to say that about another human being.
May God have mercy on you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2019
akejujoe:
Nawa o. Something many Nigerian mothers dey do. Even our mothers force fed us when we small. Her crime is doing it in a foreign land for a child that is not even hers. My MIL still did it for my kid when she was a baby.

Either way, it is risky behavior...

When food goes down the wrong way, we have psychological mechanisms that prevent the food from entering the lungs and causing damage. In infants, those mechanisms are still developing. Forcefeeding the infant can create severe problems...like aspiration pneumonias, even death.

PS..Your MIL is a caring woman. She is doing what has been done for years unfortunately.One European missionary used to argue with women in one part of this country about the same issue back in the early 20th century!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by sweetrace(f): 12:12pm On May 08, 2019
There must have been something wrong with that baby before she fed it. This is how our elders feed kids that don’t want to eat, and we have not heard that it killed anyone. Same way they use their mouths to suck out the mucus in the nose of a baby that has a cold. She was showing love and nothing else. That courts decision is not just. The right or wrong of an action depends on the intent behind it. Her motives were pure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 08, 2019
LINTUNE:
zombie not all mothers are ugly as your mum OK, I'm a carbon copy of my mum.. Why not show me ur pics lemme see first perhaps I can judge ur mums look from it.. Ugly baboon lol cheesy cheesy

carbon copy ko? that mean say na carbon copy of shit u be... las las if the woman open kpetus for u, u go still chop... pig headed ignoramus like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 08, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by LINTUNE(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2019
8y88y8:

carbon copy ko? that mean say na carbon copy of shit u be... las las if the woman open kpetus for u, u go still chop... pig headed ignoramus like you
lol sex starved idiot, u think I'm like u.. Zombie.. Ur type name anywhere belle face, u fit even Bleep chicken.. Na konji go kill u Las Las, pervert lol grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by uuzba(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2019
morikee:
Good for her
She was feeding a baby, by mistake killed the baby.
OK
Those that kill their baby through abortion, how many years do they get in prison?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by ultimatekint(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
You must pray always so that you wouldn't fall into the hands of mama like this.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by baby124: 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
sweetrace:
There must have been something wrong with that baby before she fed it. This is how our elders feed kids that don’t want to eat, and we have not heard that it killed anyone. Same way they use their mouths to suck out the mucus in the nose of a baby that has a cold. She was showing love and nothing else. That courts decision is not just. The right or wrong of an action depends on the intent behind it. Her motives were pure.
It kills a lot of children. It killed one in abuja recently. They just lie or claim the child died for no apparent reason or they leave it to God. Force feeding a child is very dangerous. You better stop anyone from doing this to your child if the 9 months you carried them for means anything to you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by etrouble: 12:18pm On May 08, 2019
Cumtroller:
Oluremi Adeleye, 73. Representing the west side as usual.

Afonja’s are extremely evil beings. Committing crime at the ripe old age of 73.

You are right, imagine Afonja soldiers used over three million of your brethren for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and used your very beautiful sisters, aunties, nieces as sex slaves. No wonder some of you look bi-ethnic. But what do you expect when you declare war without thinking and preparation. This is a generational trauma, you can't get over it.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by uuzba(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2019
sweetrace:
As good as America may seem, their laws are still hypocritic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by anonimi: 12:24pm On May 08, 2019
baby124:
If it was Nigeria they will be saying leave it for God. Nonsense. Every adult must answer and pay for their deeds. Nigerians must embrace accountability maybe Nigeria will change then.

Very valid point there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 08, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol sex starved idiot, u think I'm like u.. Zombie.. Ur type name anywhere belle face, u fit even Bleep chicken.. Na konji go kill u Las Las, pervert lol grin grin tongue

senseless fool go for psychiatric examination, but unfortunately ugliness cannot be cured... stupendous imbecilic nincompoop like you
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by anonimi: 12:26pm On May 08, 2019
9ja083:
It's not her fault. It's a normal thing we see here in Nigeria and it never killed any of the children.
Nigerian babies are strong!

Where did you get that from on Nigerian babies being strong
Did you see the name of the baby in the story?

GistMore:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian former nanny — convicted in February, 2019, of killing an 8-month-old baby girl, Enitan Salubi, in 2016 — was sentenced Friday in Prince George’s County.

Authorities say Oluremi Adeleye, 73, was captured on home video unscrewing the lid of Enitan’s bottle and pouring around eight ounces of milk down her throat in less than 30 seconds, “essentially drowning her” in October 2016.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by flattommygood: 12:27pm On May 08, 2019
Oh what a costly mistake! how I wish they will understand that the method is commonly used to feed babies here in Naija without even weighing the risk.

LOOKING FOR A CURVY SHAPE, FLAT TUMMY, AND GOOD POSTURE?
THIS ADJUSTABLE POWER BELT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300

BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001

HOW TO ORDER.....?
Place your order by SMS or Whatsapp
SEND BELOW DETAILS to 09083930001
* Your Full Name
* Your Phone Number
* Your Size from the size chart
* Full House Address Including state
including last bus stop
We can deliver same day to most states in Nigeria...

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by anambraamaka: 12:28pm On May 08, 2019
Eyah
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2019
After 15years, she would be freed to go force feed another one to death
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by anonimi: 12:36pm On May 08, 2019
gogo2479:
See what Buhari did to granny that suppose to be in the village enjoying her retirement age , now bad Buhari economy has forced her to oversea to work and provide for her jobless grand children back home.

What is this grin
Can't you leave our Buhari alone jejely ni?
We know he was a mistake during his four miserable years of change and we will endure the next level four years of more pains. embarassed
We have no option but to manage him like that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4884294_mistake_jpeg702a2602bc7f166e23ca39e4552fd42f

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by 9ja083: 12:45pm On May 08, 2019
anonimi:

Where did you get that from on Nigerian babies being strong
Did you see the name of the baby in the story?

I know it happened in U.S..
what am saying is that mama is innocent. She just Fed the child the way she feeds her grandchildren. And all the years if her life, this method never killed any child.
Here in Nigeria, when your child start selecting food, and your mother is around, she will feed the baby using that method.
The white ppl have a way the bath their babies and our mother's and granny also have their way of bathing our babies too. When I was in school, we were thought ideal way of bathing a new born. But some of us still prefer our granny's method.
Let me ask u, how many of your children did your granny or your mother cared for? u w won't like to witness it. It's been here for ages with no record of death.
Medicine made us to understand that doing it gently will make u understand when a child is in danger which is what I like and also practice.
Thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by LINTUNE(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2019
8y88y8:

senseless fool go for psychiatric examination, but unfortunately ugliness cannot be cured... stupendous imbecilic nincompoop like you
lol e pain the mumu.. Grotesque.. Ur so ugly, u can't even use ur pictures in ur profile, such ugliness is rare.. Anyways I'm not surprised, a goat cannot give birth to a lion, u are just like ur ugly butch mum tongue
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Larryndelaw: 12:48pm On May 08, 2019
What the woman did is common in Nigeria and every Adult in Nigeria today has been fed like that including you and parents are still doing it till today. Its just a pity it happened in a foreign country that resulted in the death of a baby. Mind you that might not be the cause of the death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 08, 2019
Check out this gaming beast for sale.
Dell inspiron 7577 with 6gb dedicated GTX 1060 and 16gb ram. Core i7 7th gen. 1tb, 128gb ssd. Very cheap.

https://www.nairaland.com/5176116/dell-inspiron-7577-i7-7th

Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by adedayoa2(f): 12:56pm On May 08, 2019
Reason why I dey fear to carry my child go day care.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 08, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol e pain the mumu.. Grotesque.. Ur so ugly, u can't even use ur pictures in ur profile, such ugliness is rare.. Anyways I'm not surprised, a goat cannot give birth to a lion, u are just like ur ugly butch mum tongue

it is obvious you are from a retarded lineage of ugly parasitic mad dogs... smelly gargoyle like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by cedeki(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2019
See how old mentality of force feeding a child has led to the child's death and also a jail term for this lady, during a first training in my office we were trained never to force feed a child, that when she or he is hungry will eventually eat at their time. you were force fed at your time does not mean you should apply it to these present generation child

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos One Way Saga: Police Arrest Man For Reckless Driving, Assaulting Officers / "Police Officers In Abuja Kidnapped Us, Stole ₦550,000 From Our Bank Accounts" / 19-Year-Old Man Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.