Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Create A Website - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Create A Website (255 Views)

Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. / Build Any Professional Blog/website In Just 3 Days! / Build Any Professional Blog/website In Just 3 Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Website by OnlineBusinessG(m): 3:02am On May 08, 2019
Have you always wanted to know how to make a website but don’t know how? Or maybe you always thought it was too hard? That would need to know programming and learn design?Then this step-by-step tutorial is for you. It shows a fast and a simple way to create a website without having to learn HTML/CSS coding, or read long, boring tutorials.

Level of expertise needed:
Beginner
Time needed to setup a website:
20-30 minutes
What you will get:
Full website, your own domain

In this guide, I will show you how most web developers build their sites and how you can avoid expensive website builders that are often too limited for a bigger site.

I also help you avoid some mistakes that I did when I started out.

P.S. If you get stuck using this guide (which I highly doubt), don’t hesitate to contact me – I’ll help to sort this out. 

Ready to launch your website today? Let’s get started…

Table of contents
Get web hosting and register a domain
Set up your website through the web host
Design your website
Finish by adding content (pages)

Before You Start, Read This:
There are hundreds of different website building platforms and website builders around the market.

WordPress, Wix, Joomla, Drupal… Just to name a few.

You can also code your website from scratch, but I wouldn’t recommend it on mainly two reasons:

It just takes too much time (seriously)
Your end result will be mediocre at its best…
But which one should you choose?

Let’s take a look at these recent statistics made by BuiltWith...

http://onlinebusinessguide.info/How-to-create-a-website/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Moves To Sack Unqualified Teachers / Data Analysis And Business Modeling Using Excel / A Young Accountant With A Minimum Of Two Years Experience Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.