Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

‘Nigeria 2019 Budget Is A Scam’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigeria 2019 Budget Is A Scam’ (334 Views)

Nigeria's 2019 Budget Made Presentable By DELOITTE / UK To Commit 47.4m Pounds On Nigeria’s 2019 Elections / NIGERIA 2019 ELECTIONS – People, Prospects And Preparations For New Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘Nigeria 2019 Budget Is A Scam’ by shehuolayinka(m): 5:18am On May 08, 2019
Social Commentator, Laolu Samuel-Biyi has described the just National Assembly passed 2010 Appropriation Bill as a scam.

He made this known in a series of tweets on his verified and official twitter account.

He said, “So, I promised to review the Nigerian budget and point out 100 agencies that are useless and need to be scrapped. I’ve spent over 4 hours going line by line and I can’t. The whole budget is a scam and I’ll shred my passport in the end if I continue.
“If you want to know what an MDA is doing or what a government’s priority is, just look at the budget. It is clear that our government don’t know what they’re doing across-board.”

“Look at this Nigerian Stored Products Research Institute or this Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology with a combined budget of N9bn. I guarantee you that all they do there is buy bread & beans all day.”

“Bullshittu’s ministry ONLY builds computer centers here and there, even the Nigerian Communications Sattelite agency has 250m for provision of 250 desktop computers “for the purpose of conducting JAMB”. What’s their business with JAMB for God’s sake?”

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/05/07/nigeria-2019-budget-is-a-scam/

Re: ‘Nigeria 2019 Budget Is A Scam’ by okosodo: 6:09am On May 08, 2019
Every thing buhari touches is scam and full of lies
Re: ‘Nigeria 2019 Budget Is A Scam’ by Miracle4Sure: 6:38am On May 08, 2019
The budget is a scam...
Nigeria which way angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Reno On Social Media Again For His Divisive Ways / Fear Grips Journalists As National Assembly Releases Tough Accreditation Guideli / NDLEA Destroys 3,900 Hectares Cannabis Farm In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.