Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer (24870 Views)

Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Rev. Daniel Idenyi Is Dead: Treasure And Tracy Daniels' Father Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by martineverest(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2019
2 face father died of cancer too
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Craigslists: 7:06am On May 08, 2019
Nothing is fair las las as life itself fvcks everyone.

We are all going to die someday anyway.
Annie should just smoke some weed and take heart.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Destinychigozie: 7:08am On May 08, 2019
Does cancer have cure?
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 7:10am On May 08, 2019
post=78202157:
This is so sad.

May God give her family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

Pele Annie.

Oshey jare cry

Thanks for the condolence cry
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by miltonchux(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2019
GISTM0RE:
cool

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
This matter nor dey tire you. Make we rest abeg
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oshey jare cry

Thanks for the condolence cry
U be imposter?!

@Original Tohyorsih, who be dis?!
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by blessedqueen(f): 7:16am On May 08, 2019
EXLOVER:
Another responsibility for Tubaba, why will this man die nah? Take heart Annie, but Tubaba will bear the lost more than you, Just this week he was complaining of his children school fee increase and how he just settle all his baby mamas, na father in law his dead.

Moral Lesson : Before getting married to a girl, make sure she's an orphan.

U no well oh

Goodmorning
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 7:20am On May 08, 2019
post=78202754:

U be imposter?!

grin it's me. This is my other account grin
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are you hermaphro......

Chisos!! shocked
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Pavore9: 7:26am On May 08, 2019
EXLOVER:
Another responsibility for Tubaba, why will this man die nah? Take heart Annie, but Tubaba will bear the lost more than you, Just this week he was complaining of his children school fee increase and how he just settle all his baby mamas, na father in law his dead.

Goodmorning

Just as the lady who is going to marry your son should make sure he is an orphan.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 7:30am On May 08, 2019
post=78202997:

Are you hermaphro......

Chisos!! shocked

I'm not oo cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm not oo cheesy
Okay, comment with the original moniker in 5 mins or.......(+×^!&@=×%@!)
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by tohyorsih(f): 7:36am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by tohyorsih(f): 7:36am On May 08, 2019
post=78202754:

U be imposter?!

i'm the one oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih:

i'm the one oo cheesy
Yeeeeaaa, this is our lovely and pwetty sister and friend...Toyo baby! cheesy wink
Howdy babe?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:44am On May 08, 2019
post=78202157:
This is so sad.

May God give her family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

Pele Annie.

But which kind people we get for this forum for Krissake!

May this be the portion of the idiot's children in Jesus Name
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Burgerlomo: 7:45am On May 08, 2019
RIP sir
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Nobleman111(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2019
Rip....
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:47am On May 08, 2019
EXLOVER:

Goodmorning

May this be the portion of your children in Jesus Name
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On May 08, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

May this be the portion of the idiot's children in Jesus Name
Don't call him an idiot ma, he is just still a kid.
He doesn't know that may just happen to him in the future.
Some people here talk without reasoning most times.
He's only looking for trouble for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by tohyorsih(f): 7:52am On May 08, 2019
post=78203285:

Yeeeeaaa, this is our lovely and pwetty sister and friend...Toyo baby! cheesy wink
Howdy babe?

I dey jare sis. Thank you cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih:

I dey jare sis. Thank you cheesy
You are ALWAYS welcome.
How is studies going?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by chineloSA(f): 8:01am On May 08, 2019
shocked shocked I didn't even think her father was still alive.

May she be comforted.
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 8:08am On May 08, 2019
May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by tohyorsih(f): 8:43am On May 08, 2019
post=78203631:

You are ALWAYS welcome.
How is studies going?
fine fine fine cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by bizzibodi(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2019
Ma bro 2faze headache has just began.
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by balonaija(f): 9:45am On May 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih:

fine fine fine cheesy
why will you be having multiple account for nairaland you want to be doing yahoo yahoo on nairaland abi just give me a tangible reason for that your time start now............... 1sec
Re: Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer by penplus: 10:26am On May 08, 2019
So sorry

May he rest in peace in JESUS NAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola / Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Genevieve Nnaji Wows At AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.