Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] (24858 Views)

Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Probably one of the greatest movie she has ever featured in yet. The "76" movie has been a hit and nollywood screen goddess, Rita Dominic is on cloud 9.

She recently hung out with the movie director, Mr Izu Ojukwu, her co star, Ramsey Nouah and other members of the crew as they celebrate the success of the historical movie at a meet and greet.

Riri shared moments from their get together on social media, applauding the crew for all the hard work and their roles.

See photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/rita-dominic-and-ramsey-nouah-celebrate.html?m=1

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Partnerbiz(f): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Rita used to be my crush shaa. How i s Noah doing now?
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by HARDDON: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Her n in edo's voice sends d jitters down urs truly's spine. Even though he doesnt do 9ja ish
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by josephine123: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017
make brain
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Rita just fine like Mami water
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by 1zynnvn(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rich people dey always find reasons to spend money. Lemme go and celebrate my 2009 waec results

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by 1Rebel: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
We are tired of these empty topics gracing the front page o. Seun and his mods. Can you start putting educative stuff on the front page?

You have gotten the traffic you wanted na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Naxtrad(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Make sense
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by trendymarseey(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rita is a flawless beauty tho

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Opakan2: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Foolish bigots from the red mud enclave claiming nollywood stars..

They collected their own share from GEJ and kept mute. same for that foolish Bovi who is nowhere to be found now.

Thank God for Obj, Tinubu and co who stood their grounds against traitors, thieves and gate of hell openers from SW
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ramsey my guy and Rita my lady.
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by obinna58(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
No one cares

Hit like if give 0fu¢k
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Erngie(f): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
I love her smile and everything about this lady and her low key success
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by lepaciousfunmi(f): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rita Dominic is a beautiful lady

I love her acting and model job
Slay mama to bad

Kata Kara ni mon se

Active Facebook page for sale
Contact me ASAP 08061321584

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Qualer: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
Rita Dominic is a beautiful lady

I love her acting and model job
Slay mama to bad

Kata Kara ni mon se

Active Facebook page for sale
Contact me ASAP 08061321584

fine lepacious babe! how far>
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by lepaciousfunmi(f): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
I dey oooo! U nko?
Qualer:

fine lepacious babe! how far>
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Bollinger(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opakan2:
Foolish bigots from the red mud enclave claiming nollywood stars..

They collected their own share from GEJ and kept mute. same for that foolish Bovi who is nowhere to be found now.

Thank God for Obj, Tinubu and co who stood their grounds against traitors, thieves and gate of hell openers from SW

Lol. He is saying thieves are now his heroes. What a people. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rubbish, Rita my pastor said I should tell you that you need to marry or else........

Rita remember you are 45years old cry
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Opakan2: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bollinger:

Thieves you say?
Are they the ones responsible for the backwardness in your state?

Tho. they are not saints but still will be remembered on the good side of history for their notable achievements.

BTW the new meaning of thief is GEJ.. The world is patiently waiting to see the outcome of all his atrocities and trust me he won't walk out free
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by kingthreat(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
76 movie was just there. A military movie where they had to turn off the light when there was a gunshot. Nigerian movies still have a long way to go.
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by petsam11(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
This film took 7years to make! Wow! I just wanna see it! Love u Rita Dominic #RiriOfLife #NwaforMbaise #Country5 #Country5NdiOma
Ndi bee anyi n'ile gburugburu elekekwaa m unu o!!!
Ya gaziee Kwara unu o!!!
Ya dikwara unu na-nma oooo!!!
Iseeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Etua ka odi!!!
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by osaggy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
1Rebel:
We are tired of these empty topics gracing the front page o. Seun and his mods. Can you start putting educative stuff on the front page?

You have gotten the traffic you wanted na
Last time i checked, evrybody is not you. That you find "educative stuff" interesting doesnt mean everyone will. Some come to NL only for these kind of news probably because they dont have an instagram or Twitter account. So let the forum serve everone well Mr. Plus education forum is always there to meet your needs. Hiaaannnn.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista come see your man oooo
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by petsam11(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bollinger:

Hahahahahahahahahaaa!!! E togbuem n'ochi!!! Lol! Abeg take am easy with am! Hahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingthreat:
76 movie was just there. A military movie where they had to turn off the light when there was a gunshot. Nigerian movies still have a long way to go.

lol, for real? grin

I'm yet to see the movie though.
do u have any idea were I can get it?
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opakan2:
[s]Foolish bigots from the red mud enclave claiming nollywood stars..

Thank God for Obj, Tinubu and co who stood their grounds against traitors, thieves and gate of hell openers from SW[/s]
Cave men from the waste side never disappoint with the bile full stomach. cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Bollinger(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opakan2:

Thieves you say?
Are they the ones responsible for the backwardness in your state?

Tho. they are not saints but still will be remembered on the good side of history for their notable achievements.

BTW the new meaning of thief is GEJ.. The world is patiently waiting to see the outcome of all his atrocities and trust me he won't walk out free

Don't divert from your comment. What has my state got to do with what you said? Meanwhile, GEJ, OBJ, Buhari, etc are all corrupt. You all deserve them since you do not know what real leadership is.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by kingthreat(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Joavid:

lol, for real? grin

I'm yet to see the movie though.
do u have any idea were I can get it?

Alaba boys should have it by now. They have wedding party
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by purplekayc(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
How much has the movie made so far?
It says on Wikipedia that it had a budget of $3m. tongue
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Houseofglam7(f): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Warrefa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Slammed Over Libya Slave Trade / Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos / Akpororo Praises New Arrival Terminal In Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.