Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Saraki To EFCC: Stop Witch Hunting Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To EFCC: Stop Witch Hunting Me (338 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki To EFCC: Stop Witch Hunting Me by newsbook: 6:14am On May 08, 2019
The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to stop witch hunting him.
Saraki made the call against the backdrop of a recent letter written by the EFCC to the Kwara State Government demanding for all the details of the salaries, allowances, estacode or any other entitlement he enjoyed as Governor between 2003 and 2011.

In a statement signed by his spokesman, Yusuph Olaniyonu, Saraki said: “We have noted a statement issued yesterday by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in reaction to a news story published by a national newspaper, based on the letter written by the commission to the Kwara State Government in which it demanded for all details of salaries, allowances, estacode or any other entitlement enjoyed by Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, the President of the Senate, during his tenure as Governor of Kwara State between 2003 and 2011.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/saraki-to-efcc-stop-witch-hunting-me
Re: Saraki To EFCC: Stop Witch Hunting Me by rusher14: 6:29am On May 08, 2019
I am not the only one that thief.

Please let me go.
Re: Saraki To EFCC: Stop Witch Hunting Me by Miracle4Sure: 6:36am On May 08, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds The Victory Of Gov. Gboyega Oyetola / Insecurity: APC Leader, Iheme, Accuses The PDP Over Killings In Nigeria / Imo Youth Parliament supports Hon Nwajiuba for 9th assembly speakership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.