Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) (45257 Views)

Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) / Atletico Madrid Players, Coach Celebrate 2020-21 La Liga Title Win (Photos) / Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2019
Liverpool players were overcomed with emotions after they stunning the world with a shock 4-3 Champions League comeback against Barcelona, MySportDab reports.

Fans and players were in tears as they dumped Lionel Messi and Barcelona out of the competition.

They will now face Tottenham or Ajax after doubles from Divock Origi and Georginio Wijnaldum.

Allez, Allez, Allez rang out as the emotional Liverpool supporters responded to what will go down as their greatest night at Anfield in recent years.

Video Below..

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/liverpool-fans-and-players-in-tears.html

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2019
Video Highlights HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by DonGtoG1(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2019
JOYFUL TEARS!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Narldon: 9:11am On May 08, 2019

"Ladies, Never Judge a Man by his performance in the first Round." Narldon, 2019

Liverpool can confirm that for you.

235 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2019
The funny thing that happened to me last night, I was so tired that I dozed off just about when the match was about to start at home, only to wake up after 78 minutes and I saw 4-0, I was so surprised and confused and at a point I thought it was a dream grin

Up till now, it still a mirage to me grin
Like seriously 4-0 unreplied goal, ? Unbelievable.

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by morikee: 11:14am On May 08, 2019
So withdrawal of more than 500k is no longer free in Abuja you must pay 16000 na wow for this country
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by deri4luv1(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2019
You shall cry more tears of joy this year, Congratulations would be like your name

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by davibid: 11:15am On May 08, 2019
G
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by cr7lomo: 11:15am On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin ...the mumu think say as real Madrid and cr7 don part ways, say Im go win am... Ronaldo and real Madrid had to part ways to give their spanish brother Barca chance to win CL , as in no b only them go de chop na... Na im Barca think say messi and ororo de d sane level...only to crash again.... One thing I know about ronaldo is that he will never allow a 3 goal lead slip away, even if his defenders and midfield players de 4k up... He will make sure he scores ....even if na tap in grin grin ... Na yesterday Barca fans know say tap in important pass beautified goals grin grin grin

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by donald101(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2019
Congratulations to all faithful Liverpool fans ☝�❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 11:15am On May 08, 2019
I pity Messi Aigbe

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Dalivingrin: 11:15am On May 08, 2019
3G is cool but 4G is better, if you know you know.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Sommydisaster(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2019
Twas a shock to the world
Nice one england

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 08, 2019
"You Will Never Walk Alone".

As much as I am a Man Utd fan who wouldn't want the success of Liverpool, it's actually unfortunate/fortunate that my hatred for "Messi Aigbe" supersedes all else.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by samcus(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2019
naa so jare

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 08, 2019
Ajax go come beat them lol
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by chrisluci: 11:16am On May 08, 2019
Up Liverpool. We never walk alone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by KaysePIPER19(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2019
I see an all English final

Liverpool v Tottenham

Chelsea v Arsenal

32 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by tayour917i(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2019
cool
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by kunmiiii: 11:18am On May 08, 2019
Nicklaus619:
The funny thing that happened to me last night, I was so tired that I dozed off just about when the match was about to start at home, only to wake up after 78 minutes and I saw 4-0, I was so surprised and confused and at a point I thought it was dreaming grin

I can just imagine, e go be like dream...you fit even off and on the TV again. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2019
Narldon:

"Ladies, Never Judge a Man by his performance in the first Round." Narldon, 2019

Liverpool can confirm that for you.

E be like say you dey last under 3minutes for first round grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2019
Nice.....congrats.
Meanwhile CR7 Somewhere yesterday after d match was like.....

[img]https://media1./images/863661e9e54fce14941cd0146dc2a12b/tenor.gif?itemid=4318212[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 11:19am On May 08, 2019
Nicklaus619:
The funny thing that happened to me last night, I was so tired that I dozed off just about when the match was about to start at home, only to wake up after 78 minutes and I saw 4-0, I was so surprised and confused and at a point I thought it was dreaming grin

Hehehehe ..same thing happened to me brof .. woke up when it was 2-0 and couldn’t believe what I saw ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 11:23am On May 08, 2019
KaysePIPER19:
I see an all English final

Liverpool v Tottenham

Chelsea v Arsenal
I see English finals but I don't want English finals.I want Liverpool and Chelsea to carry the cups but it will be very difficult if they play against English opponents. It is more difficult defeating familiar rivals.

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 08, 2019
Before the start of the match barca fan were at my house to mock me but they didn't meet me at home I returned to mock them without saying a word instead after the match, I pray every enemies coming to mock you God will bring a surprise that will mock them even without saying a word. I can't believe my eyes. Up Liverpool, YNWA.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Michaelroyals(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2019
tayour917i:
cool
Na xo
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2019
cr7lomo:
grin grin grin ...the mumu think say as real Madrid and cr7 don part ways, say Im go win am... Ronaldo and real Madrid had to part ways to give their spanish brother Barca chance to win CL , as in no b only them go de chop na... Na im Barca think say messi and ororo de d sane level...only to crash again.... One thing I know about ronaldo is that he will never allow a 3 goal lead slip away, even if his defenders and midfield players de 4k up... He will make sure he scores ....even if na tap in grin grin ... Na yesterday Barca fans know say tap in important pass beautified goals grin grin grin

One thing I like about CR7 is, he can play under so much pressure and hate. Messi needs lots of love and not so much pressure to perform. Now I know why Messi would score against a Real betis in la liga and barca players and fans would come out and start shouting "Messi is the greatest in history". They even made him captain but Ronaldo doesn't get as much accolades but my guy no send he still dey tear post grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by MoriahMills: 11:28am On May 08, 2019
I have been watching the different highlights all over since today
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Omo I won't try that o. Sleep off just before a match that unexpected team A to massacre team B. Then wake up to see team B killing team A 4:0.
For a min, I fit just dry reason say my eyes get issues with my brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Unveiled As An Everton Player [photo] / ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner / Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.