Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) (45272 Views)

Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) / Atletico Madrid Players, Coach Celebrate 2020-21 La Liga Title Win (Photos) / Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by themonk(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2019
blowjohn:

Omo I won't try that o. Sleep off just before a match that unexpected team A to massacre team B. Then wake up to see team B killing team A 4:0.
For a min, I fit just dry reason say my eyes get issues with my brain.
grin
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:33am On May 08, 2019
A night to remember for d whole Liverpool fans across d globe,unbelivable

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Dillencolley: 11:37am On May 08, 2019
[
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 11:43am On May 08, 2019
Narldon:

"Ladies, Never Judge a Man by his performance in the first Round." Narldon, 2019

Liverpool can confirm that for you.

You like sex too much
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by GYBABA(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2019
ManU didn't play with all their best players and they did the unbelievable by beating PSG. Same thing for Liverpool against Barcelona so do you see what I'm seeing? Maybe Son and Dele shouldn't play tonight against Ajax & we'll see whether they'll do well.
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2019
Barcelona should just use Messi for money rituals
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by ledaman: 11:50am On May 08, 2019
Am not surprised @ all, because one of the toughest stadium to visit is An field their fans alone can win match for their players!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by GYBABA(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2019
Benekruku:
Barcelona should just use Messi for money rituals

Sebi you're a Chief priest, go help them use Messi do ritual nah as if Messi would be doing everything for them every time when he's not a keeper, defender and striker even God at the same time.
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by jelel6: 11:57am On May 08, 2019
sexiestharam:

I see English finals but I don't want English finals.I want Liverpool and Chelsea to carry the cups but it will be very difficult if they play against English opponents. It is more difficult defeating familiar rivals.

You're absolutely right. I'm a Chelsea fan but I know arsenal would be difficult for us to play because of over familiarity. I'd prefer Valencia.

I think Ajax would be a better opponent for Liverpool. They are not in the same level with Barça and they play similar style but Liverpool's intensity is unbearable for most teams. But Spurs, they are very unpredictable and the coach changes formation and tactics very often.

If Spurs where complete with Kane and all, Ajax would have been clear underdogs. The best teams don't always win the CL because it's a sprint. If it where to be a marathon, in my opinion, Man city should be playing the final already because they are the best football team at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Nat404: 12:05pm On May 08, 2019
Sportdab:
Liverpool players were overcomed with emotions after they stunning the world with a shock 4-3 Champions League comeback against Barcelona, MySportDab reports.

Fans and players were in tears as they dumped Lionel Messi and Barcelona out of the competition.

They will now face Tottenham or Ajax after doubles from Divock Origi and Georginio Wijnaldum.

Allez, Allez, Allez rang out as the emotional Liverpool supporters responded to what will go down as their greatest night at Anfield in recent years.

Video Below..

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/liverpool-fans-and-players-in-tears.html

Tears of joy. In life, you should never give up.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by RazorEdge: 12:06pm On May 08, 2019
The LIVER of BARCELONA was finally DROWNED in a POOL!!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by senatepresido: 12:13pm On May 08, 2019
Awol1:
"You Will Never Walk Alone".

As much as I am a Man Utd fan who wouldn't want the success of Liverpool, it's actually unfortunate/fortunate that my hatred for "Messi Aigbe" supersedes all else.
Crazy though...
why will you not want the success of Liverpool....
I'm a man u fan but I've always wanted Liverpool to win the EPL n UCL...
I prefer Liverpool to city n Chelsea
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by dododawa1: 12:15pm On May 08, 2019
if u know,u know,this is arranging FOOTBALL match,d black will continue fooling themselves against d White.
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
davibid:
G
Masun
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2019
morikee:
So withdrawal of more than 500k is no longer free in Abuja you must pay 16000 na wow for this country

Don't tell me u haven't heard of cashless policy with all your education and supposed exposure... Civilised people don't carry cash about, go back to the village you came from.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Princeofasia: 12:41pm On May 08, 2019
i dont understan. i thought they said its 4-0
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Princeofasia: 12:43pm On May 08, 2019
dazzlingd:

Don't tell me u haven't heard of cashless policy with all your education and supposed exposure... Civilised people don't carry cash about, go back to the village you came from.
idiot, but if they choose to carry, no one storts 16k from them like this. stfu and shove yur opinion up your smelling ass

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Sammyolis: 12:45pm On May 08, 2019
Impossible mission is now possible
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by emerged01(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2019
Narldon:

"Ladies, Never Judge a Man by his performance in the first Round." Narldon, 2019

Talking from experiencegrin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Lordknowz: 1:03pm On May 08, 2019
cr7lomo:
grin grin grin ...the mumu think say as real Madrid and cr7 don part ways, say Im go win am... Ronaldo and real Madrid had to part ways to give their spanish brother Barca chance to win CL , as in no b only them go de chop na... Na im Barca think say messi and ororo de d sane level...only to crash again.... One thing I know about ronaldo is that he will never allow a 3 goal lead slip away, even if his defenders and midfield players de 4k up... He will make sure he scores ....even if na tap in grin grin ... Na yesterday Barca fans know say tap in important pass beautified goals grin grin grin

I said the same bro. 3 goals down and croro no go score for 2nd leg? E fit score more than 1 self
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
Narldon:

Baaad type!but truly "round two"is always wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2019
Tears of Joy.
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
we never walk alone

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2019
Narldon:

Lmao, some men would prefer boxing because it gives so many rounds to prove yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by harbarzzy(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2019
Narldon:

write this to Tonto and get abuse

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by harbarzzy(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2019
morikee:
So withdrawal of more than 500k is no longer free in Abuja you must pay 16000 na wow for this country
Are new in this country or probably when was the last time you try to withdraw above 500k cash...That's cashless policy..Take 500 and transfer the proceeds
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2019
Princeofasia:
idiot, but if they choose to carry, no one storts 16k from them like this. stfu and shove yur opinion up your smelling ass

Sorry for your frustrations....big boys who need cash to settle things underground withdraw millions in cash don't give a shittttt about cashless charges.
You broke ass forming big boy over peanuts crying here cuz of 16k, coming here to advertise the first over 500k withdrawal you will make in your life... U not only need to upgrade your exposure and education, you also need to upgrade your pocket... Gerrout mehn
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2019
harbarzzy:
Are new in this country or probably when was the last time you try to withdraw above 500k cash...That's cashless policy..Take 500 and transfer the proceeds

Will u mind the idiot, coming here to form shitt make we know say he withdraw above 500k, empty barrel, ignorance is a disease...shittty illiterate, low life morafker

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by oluxy(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2019
Narldon:

Yes! I love you..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by udo2018: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
morikee:
Which bank is doing that?
Re: Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:04pm On May 08, 2019
deri4luv1:
You shall cry more tears of joy this year, Congratulations would be like your name

Amen in Jesus name cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Unveiled As An Everton Player [photo] / Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Again Among The Favourites For The Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.