Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Please, What Do I Do About This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, What Do I Do About This? (310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Do I Do About This? by remi4ever(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2019
Hello Everyone, I'm a Mobile app developer, and I'm currently schooling in Kwara state university malete, and a final year student.

During my first year in school I noticed several issues around campus and started working towards building a mobile app that can eradicate or reduce those issues this birthed my mobile app Kpopular.

I don't want to waste time on stories, the app has been released for over a months now, and there's low turn up of downloads, I know I need funds for on-campus publicity/Adverts, but I'm still striving, I spent thousands on this application from my Petty savings and it took me 2years + to complete this program.

How do I get people to know about this app, since it solves the problems we students are facing in our school, without spending much? sad sadBecause as it is I'm currently Low on funds.

PS: if there's anyone who might want to assist me financially or in any way possible, I'll be really glad.

Thank you...

Re: Please, What Do I Do About This? by SEGLIZ: 8:03am On May 08, 2019
what is this app all about?
what kind of problem does it solve?
Re: Please, What Do I Do About This? by remi4ever(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:
what is this app all about?
what kind of problem does it solve?
Its a social campus app, targeting the students of Kwara state university

What it does:

1.You can chat with everyone on campus

2. Effective notification system in case there is an announcement in school.

3. Ability to download and stream songs of artists on campus

4. You can lease out and search for already leased out hostels

5. Follow up on Trends on campus with the Kpopular Tv

6. Report stolen/missing items or found items

7. Birthday shout-out with comment system

8. Face of the week feature with comment and like system

9. General campus news update

10. Coin reward system.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, What Do I Do About This? by Bukswag(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2019
remi4ever:

Its a social campus app, targeting the students of Kwara state university

What it does:

1.You can chat with everyone on campus

2. Effective notification system in case there is an announcement in school.

3. Ability to download and stream songs of artists on campus

4. You can lease out and search for already leased out hostels

5. Follow up on Trends on campus with the Kpopular Tv

6. Report stolen/missing items or found items

7. Birthday shout-out with comment system

8. Face of the week feature with comment and like system

9. General campus news update

10. Coin reward system.

grin grin grin grin

This is awesome, considering the fact that it's made as some sort of student network.

I don't know how feasible this would be, but you can try to partner with the school authorities to get them support the app. A recognition by the school can help promote the app nd draw students' attention.

Also, I don't think on-campus publicity costs much; except you really want something big. You can move round the school while distributing d app to students without having to worry about cost... If they like d app, they'll surely stick to it and spread it also
Re: Please, What Do I Do About This? by remi4ever(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2019
Bukswag:

This is awesome, considering the fact that it's made as some sort of student network.

I don't know how feasible this would be, but you can try to partner with the school authorities to get them support the app. A recognition by the school can help promote the app nd draw students' attention.

Also, I don't think on-campus publicity costs much; except you really want something big. You can move round the school while distributing d app to students without having to worry about cost... If they like d app, they'll surely stick to it and spread it also

Thank you sir, the school authority insisted on buying it,else there wouldn't be any form of support whatsoever.

I really don't want to sell my app.

(1) (Reply)

Focus Defined - The Power of Focus / Trending Advice / Billionaire, Six Others Die As Helicopter Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.