Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,945 members, 7,866,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Buhari Tells The Nigerians Before The Second Term He Know What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tells The Nigerians Before The Second Term He Know What To Do (222 Views)

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami / The Nigerians Who Want Israel To Accept Them As Jews - BBC / Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Tells The Nigerians Before The Second Term He Know What To Do by besti2: 7:44am On May 08, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says he won’t let Nigerians down in giving viable and high initiative.Garba Shehu, presidential representative, in an announcement, Tuesday night said Buhari gave the affirmation after going to the every day Tafsir (Quranic translations) denoting the long stretch of Ramadan.

The Tafsir was held at the State House Mosque, Abuja, on Tuesday. The president said he knew about the heaviness of duty on him and promised to improve Nigeria. “I comprehend what to do, and I won’t come up short Nigerians,” he further underscored.

While offering thanks to all Nigerians for the chance to serve a second term in office, President Buhari guaranteed that their desires for giving him the order would be met.

He stated: “The desires for Nigerians will be met. I won’t let them down. I will keep on giving a valiant effort.”

Buhari urged all natives to utilize the fasting time frame to reflect and be increasingly helpful in reason by advancing concordance.

READ MORE: https://gistok.ng/buhari-tells-the-nigerians-before-the-second-term-he-know-what-to-do/

Re: Buhari Tells The Nigerians Before The Second Term He Know What To Do by Richm1: 7:50am On May 08, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below it

Re: Buhari Tells The Nigerians Before The Second Term He Know What To Do by Harrymig1(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2019
I pray so. May God direct his path

(1) (Reply)

If You Have No Skeletons In Your Cupboard Don’t Fret, EFCC Replies Saraki / Why My Relation With The 8th Senate Was Not The Best- Buhari / Under 4 Years , The Middle Income Class In Nigeria Has Been Totally Decimated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.