Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room (49748 Views)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by itsmaleekbaby(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2019
Are you passionate about[b] fixing and offering a solution to device, phone challenges?[/b]
Do you have experience repairing Mifi's, Router and Modems?
Kindly forward your CV and Prefered Location to
PRINCEFEMIBABS@GMAIL.COM. Treat as Urgent.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by nairaproject: 10:20am On May 08, 2019
Ajax may win
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:20am On May 08, 2019
So strong a team
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by abels(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2019
sharap
LesbianBoy:
Make them enjoy at least there is a chance to win a trophy. But they shouldn't be too confident that they would beat either Ajax or Tottenham o.

Remember klopp no dey win finals

And anybody can win in a one-off game!
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by LacunaJacuna(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2019
The GOAT was well roasted at anfield
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Kingkun69(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2019
Anagha123:
Messi didn’t achieved anything with Argentina, actually his compatriot Maradona - the greatest Argentinian player ever, and maybe the greatest who ever played football alongside Pele, said that Messi is like a “teddy bear” and he never been so right about that.

I have never seen so hyped player like Messi, If Messi goes to play in Italy or England, he would never score more than 25 goals per season! Spanish league is so non-competitive and non-tactical!

If you say to me that Messi is the greatest, I would name at least 10 players who are or were better than him (RONALDINHO, ZIDANE, RONALDO NAZARIO DA LIMA, PELE, MARADONA, KAKA, ROBERTO BAGGIO, HENRY, PLATINI, CRUYFF).

RONALDO still remain the GOAT.
uncle 1 man can't do it all didn't Ronaldo score home and away to Ajax but still japa a man is not a team without others Pele as u said is dangerously ovrrhyped playing at a time where off sides were legal. You called Argentina pls that country when it comes to ball are a collective of mugus 1 man can't do it all

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by mixta140: 10:22am On May 08, 2019
Zzyy:
Ok e Don do na
You no like dundun
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by mixta140: 10:25am On May 08, 2019
Kingkun69:
uncle 1 man can't do it all didn't Ronaldo score home and away to Ajax but still japa a man is not a team without others Pele as u said is dangerously ovrrhyped playing at a time where off sides were legal. You called Argentina pls that country when it comes to ball are a collective of mugus 1 man can't do it all
Maradondo did it in Mexico 86
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Samuel1106(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2019
WE ARE LIVERPOOL
THIS IS AN FIELD
YNWA!!!!
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Benekruku(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2019
Barcelona should just use Messi for money rituals
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Anagha123: 10:27am On May 08, 2019
Kingkun69:
I thought you said Messi is the God of football, why can he no do it alone.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Chrysz(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2019
A big Kudos the the tactician coach Jurgen Klopp and resilience Alnord.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Kingkun69(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2019
Anagha123:

I thought you said Messi is the God of football, why can he no do it alone.
when he plays with mugus on the team what should he do
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Mcreloaded(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2019
Thank God for Liverpool which is now trending on social media and has religated Tonto mater to stale news
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Chrysz(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Make them enjoy at least there is a chance to win a trophy. But they shouldn't be too confident that they would beat either Ajax or Tottenham o.

Remember klopp no dey win finals

And anybody can win in a one-off game!
Shame on you bro
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Chrysz(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Celebrate and don't underestimate whoever you play in the finals because this Liverpool has the propensity to become losserpool.
At first you should celebrate their impossible made possible. Stop being hater
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Haddeyholler(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2019
Barca fans yesterday be like. . ����

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Zoroaster: 10:43am On May 08, 2019
Anagha123:
Messi didn’t achieved anything with Argentina, actually his compatriot Maradona - the greatest Argentinian player ever, and maybe the greatest who ever played football alongside Pele, said that Messi is like a “teddy bear” and he never been so right about that.

I have never seen so hyped player like Messi, If Messi goes to play in Italy or England, he would never score more than 25 goals per season! Spanish league is so non-competitive and non-tactical!

If you say to me that Messi is the greatest, I would name at least 10 players who are or were better than him (RONALDINHO, ZIDANE, RONALDO NAZARIO DA LIMA, PELE, MARADONA, KAKA, ROBERTO BAGGIO, HENRY, PLATINI, CRUYFF).

pure thrash
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Idocandenu: 10:44am On May 08, 2019
[]
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Babanlagenius: 10:44am On May 08, 2019
mixta140:

Maradondo did it in Mexico 86

I watched the history of that worldcup and I can tell you that Marodona did not do it all by himself. It was a complete team effort.

From goal keeper to striker.

Goals were shared amongst the players and not only Maradona. One more thing. ..
Stop comparing a man on drug with a natural player. It's not right.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Aiyk2333: 10:44am On May 08, 2019
Anagha123:

shut up. he's greater than all those people on ur list. he's in the same level with Ronaldo..why are we Africans so sentimental.. so because he lost he's now a flop
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Reeb2244: 10:46am On May 08, 2019
[s]
Anagha123:

RONALDO still remain the GOAT.[/s]
Na Valverde give you right dey type rubbish. See players this one dey talk better pass Messi.

Is Ronaldo still in Champions League? Sentiment kill you there.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Babanlagenius: 10:52am On May 08, 2019
All of you guys clamoring for Messi to leave Spain to other league football you don't know that Messi is not just the highest paid player in the world but also helping the Spanish football to maintain their TV rights.

Once he leaves you will not hear of Spanish football, infact it will crash. That's why they are currently doing all it takes to hold him till they match him up with other football stars. I won't be surprised to hear that he is collecting some TV right percentage.

Stop this comparison between two great players cause we've been doing this for ages and yet no one has agreed. It doesn't put food on our tables. They remain the two best players that have ever lived till date.

White people will always be wiser than us. No be curse, na fact.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Babanlagenius: 10:53am On May 08, 2019
Fixedmaches1736:
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Login and show us again
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Nobody: 10:54am On May 08, 2019
can you beleave liverpool vs barca match was fixed one stupid scrammer they tell me say the match was fixed 4:0
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2019
Baroba:
I pray for the day brain washed Africans will start celebrating there own local teams like this..

If everyone had this myopic mentality I bet u no European club will buy an African player...
We celebrate it because we love perfection. I can't start watching rubbish in Africa just 4 football sake.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by malakaimoscondo: 11:02am On May 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
E over sweet me grin

Where those nairalanders calling them looserpool, saying they won't win shit? Better come out now! angry
they have all vanish into oblivion...... Virgil is running for MESSI when ever messi is with the ball..but xterday MESSI na him they run when he sees Virgil.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room by Nobody: 11:05am On May 08, 2019
shocked

What a football moment!
We are Liverpool,and we will never walk alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoined Manchester United / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Multichoice Mulls Dropping EPL, UEFA Broadcast Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.