Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Shortest Route From Lawanson To Victoria Island Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shortest Route From Lawanson To Victoria Island Lagos (742 Views)

A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / A Toyota Camry Crashes Into A House Fence At Lawanson, Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shortest Route From Lawanson To Victoria Island Lagos by Chibyko(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2019
What is the shortest route from Lawanson Surulere to Victoria Island Lagos? I spend 600 naira every day on transport. Who knows the shorter route so I can save cost.
Re: Shortest Route From Lawanson To Victoria Island Lagos by herakles: 10:11am On May 08, 2019
from lawanson to shitta N50
Walk to stadium brt stand (about 5mins walk)
Stadium brt to CMS or TBS N100
From CMS/TBS to your office N?

Repeat the same steps on your way back from work everyday. You should not spend more than N250 to work and probably the same amount back home grin

if you have boobs and/or booty, then transport fare should be the least of your problems, just make friends with guys with cars grin grin
Re: Shortest Route From Lawanson To Victoria Island Lagos by rtdCivilservant: 10:15am On May 08, 2019
Chibyko:
What is the shortest route from Lawanson Surulere to Victoria Island Lagos? I spend 600 naira every day on transport. Who knows the shorter route so I can save cost.
Trek from Lawanson to canal then board a Canoe(shouldn't be more than 100 naira) to VI.

(1) (Reply)

As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? / Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) / COVID-19: Drama As Air Peace Stops Asaba-bound Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.