Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) (742 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI Unveils Tech Solutions For Mass Transit Operators In FCT / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Lady outsmarts fraudsters trying to lure her with "I have dollars to change" along ago Festac route in a fake taxi she entered on her way to work.

In a quick video made by the lady before alighting from the taxi, a male passenger was heard telling the driver that he has dollar to change as early as 7am today.

When the lady on hearing them, told the drive to drop her but he insisted on looking for where the man could change the dollars.

Mounting so much pressure on them, he had to drop her off by the roadside.

See her post below.

Be careful guys! If this is your father or uncle please warn them to repent before it's too late.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2jvTpjHlkS/?igshid=xu1x6ndkw4o5

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-have-dollars-to-change-lady-outsmarts-fraudster-trying-to-lure-her-in-festac/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Smart move
Re: Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by Larrycool1234(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2019
Ja paaaaaa..... Say no to fraud...

But wait o, the woman above me, na you be the op and na you carry fct again... Dis life sha
Re: Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by Kingdollar28(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2019
shocked

Very risky act!!

That could get you killed....

Unless say she just dy seek attention.. angry how can you bring out your phone to record a video clip before a desperate criminal?? Without receiving a Freezed slap? cheesy cheesy

Somehow I doubt d story shaa... Cos those guys dy use refined jazz cheesy grin

If to say she talk say "God saved her from criminals"...
E for make sense!... But "A lady outsmarts a one chance criminal" cheesy cheesy

Oga those criminals Sabi say if they were to be caught,na death straight!

So they will do everything possible to succeed !! cool
Re: Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2019
No be chinasa be this...nah scammer he dey do for Lagos....
Ha! Why now.... all these nyamiri people are everywhere doing what dey know how to do best....

An average nyamiri person is trickish inborn....trust them at your own peril
Re: Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by internationalman(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Kingdollar28:
shocked

Very risky act!!

Unless say she just dy seek attention.. angry how can you bring out your phone to record a video clip before a desperate criminal?? Without receiving a Freezed slap? cheesy cheesy

Not all criminals are heartless, deadly or diehard.

Some commit the crimes without any collateral damages,,

But Las Las criminal na criminal
Re: Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Smart move...I noticed something about duping and fraud. If you are not greedy and love money more than your life, it will be hard to dupe you
Re: Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by Chidexter(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kingdollar28:
shocked

Very risky act!!

Its very possible to video them like that without them knowing. just depends on how stylish you are. to escape dem, think like dem
Re: Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
This men are still on this out dated format ,I survived this in 2002 never knew its still on.
D lady tried but its risky with d video what if they stole her phone and pushed her out of d car
May God save us d security these days is too poor

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Drama As Air Peace Stops Asaba-bound Passenger / VIDEO/PHOTOS : Nigerians Evacuated From UK Arrive Lagos / Ajala Travel; The Man And His Journeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.