Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (65879 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Sani Tells FG: Hasten Efforts Before Boko Haram Moves Students Across Border / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 08, 2019
Bonapart:
the fact that you chose to denounce your terrorist religion and claiming to be a Christian shows that you're actually on the wrong path

Why the unnecessary hate my brother? Do you know if you would eventually be a Muslim? I was an atheist before converting to Christianity. The only thing constant in life is change. May God bless your soul
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On May 08, 2019
lordkush:
who knows how ishsaq akintola will end up.

Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by SOFTENGR: 12:35pm On May 08, 2019
lordkush:

Yes o, we need to watch him closely.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Nickshrapnel: 12:36pm On May 08, 2019
is he dead yet? Who cares what his throwback pictures looks like, show me a picture of his bullet ridden body and i'll be happy. I’ve learned how to look at graphic images all thanks to him and his cohorts
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On May 08, 2019
Houstency:

You had better go and concentrate on your áwé instead of deceiving yourself this early afternoon.
Hahaha , the guy is a confirmed mugu raised to power minus 1000cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 08, 2019
Houstency:

For a supposedly confused lot who claimed to be a good Christian, you're only affirming our suspicions with your 'Kill yourself" rhetoric. We know only brainwashed and radical Moslems uses such words, don't be ashamed to come out of your skin.

NB: I've got nothing against Islam. We have got bad eggs in both Abrahamic Religions. Just calling out one with divisive tendencies like the confused lot I quoted above.

If i was radical i would have slit your throat but for the grace of Jesus Christ i won't even harm a fly. Stop hating Muslims, they are humans like you and i that are Christians
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Alashoalash10: 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
NwaOhafia:
These is how they start, by preaching war, rouble, how dey should marry underaged Christian girls etc and nothing will be done at the early stage.

There is this Muslim preacher in gaskiya poly zaria, every morning he will preach with his megaphone how Muslim boys should always have sex with Christian girl.

His still walking freely
The power that be will not act now until he turned another shekau,they think they are destroying Christianity not known it's themselves they are killing nobody can destroy the church of Christ
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Bonapart(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2019
GoTV:

Why the unnecessary hate my brother? Do you know if you would eventually be a Muslim? I was an atheist before converting to Christianity. The only thing constant in life is change. May God bless your soul
keep quiet there. You are a radical Muslim.

7 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by efilefun(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2019
lordkush:

I have known that man since i was in Pry school we stayed in the same estate, i think he is just an attention seeker. If breeze close door the man go japa straight not to talk of Gun

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 08, 2019
Check out this gaming beast for sale.
Dell inspiron 7577 with 6gb dedicated gtx 1060 and 16gb ram. Very cheap.

https://www.nairaland.com/5176116/dell-inspiron-7577-i7-7th

Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by IJOBA2: 12:44pm On May 08, 2019
GREAT IMAM
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Houstency(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by PapaAdanna: 12:47pm On May 08, 2019
Those people are cruel, aggressive and ignorant.

If I say the religion now, dem go say I don come
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by kayjay69(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2019
Hehehehehehe. You serious. Well me I no see anything wrong in Muslim boy wey wan chow Christian girl, so far its consensual and not forced.

NwaOhafia:
These is how they start, by preaching war, rouble, how dey should marry underaged Christian girls etc and nothing will be done at the early stage.

There is this Muslim preacher in gaskiya poly zaria, every morning he will preach with his megaphone how Muslim boys should always have sex with Christian girl.

His still walking freely
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
Houstency:

Mugu, why not start with slitting your immediate family's throats since you're that hungry for blood? For the records I'm a Monotheist, got more Moslems in my family at large than Christians. Can only love all members of the family more irrespective of our religious views. Am only against divisive dingbats like you, causing strife through religion because of the dangers inherent in what you preach and practice. Take a new leaf Muric!

I wish i was radical i would have beheaded you but for Christianity I'm grateful for the grace of forgiveness. I love Christians and Muslims. I'm not divisive, i only fight the hypocrisy of we Christians. Simple
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
Bonapart:
keep quiet there. You are a radical Muslim.

If you annoy me i will show you who i am angry
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
Why wasn’t this post kept for #ThrowBackThursday?
Is he Nairaland’s #ManCrushWednesday?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Arysexy(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2019
lordkush:

Yoruba brand of boko Haram is loading from that Muric
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by BIXYBABE: 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
Kingluqman:
Na only God know how many times Nigerian Army don kill this man.

grin
Over 20 times
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Freeman59: 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
Shekau wey don die
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Bonapart(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
GoTV:

If you annoy me i will show you who i am angry
yea we're getting there. AllahuakBomb!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Brightest04(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
Which of the Shekau?Because we have or had plenty Shekaus which were reportedly killed at different times by Nigerian army.
And the Shekaus that resurfaced thereafter.Please clarify.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Samunique(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
who is he? Pls educate me
Prof Ishiak Akintola the president / Chairman of MURIC ( Muslims right concern ).

Hope u get it now ?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Modikko(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
Which North are you talking about please? When the North is the most hit by their barbaric act. please mind what you say
175:
The North loves him so dearly.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Modikko(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2019
You are sick. May God heal you fast. Bigot
Adefemiaderoju1:
Cash cow for the Hausa fulani
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Modikko(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2019
You are an idiot. Product of a leaking condom
Bonapart:
yea we're getting there. AllahuakBomb!!!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Modikko(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Those people are cruel, aggressive and ignorant.

You mean that religion you follow and practice? May God protect us from bigots like you
If I say the religion now, dem go say I don come
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
Oshin56:
please let us know his religion
Google.com is the right channel to ask from
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
Samunique:
Prof Ishiak Akintola the president / Chairman of MURIC ( Muslims right concern ).

Hope u get it now ?
aaah, thank you, I got, another terrorist
Re: Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges by Olorunnim: 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
Edoloaded:
Islamabad
Allahabad too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.