Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics (20751 Views)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Son, Joey 9th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Shares Adorable Photo With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by officIalB: 10:19am On May 08, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with caption ..

My Knight in shining armour,the perfect gentleman,your love is one I have never seen before,my heart you cherish,my being you adore,Olanrewaju,you were worth waiting for,thank you for being the man you are,when I count my blessings,I don’t look too far because I turn to my side and there you always are.May the Lord bless you on every side,and with you,May He always abide.Happy birthday to my PERFECT GENTLEMAN and remember God’s goodness especially today,May you look at this wonderful life and say THANK YOU LORD JESUS.l love you deeply my AYOBAMI ❤️��� @larry_kayode_8_

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/larry-kayode/

5 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by officIalB: 10:19am On May 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by itspzpics(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2019
Hbd to u

Slay Queens Removes Br@ While Dancing At A Party, Man Get Angry chase them out => See photo & Watch 18+ Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 08, 2019
26 with three kids shocked

21 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by layuns(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2019
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by charmedmacy: 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
THIS MATCHMAKING ADMIN IS CREDITED FOR MATCHMAKING MARRIED COUPLE AS WELL MORE AND MORE SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS – ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE

She is the ADMIN with so much emotional empathy. She believes in true love. She is passionate about truly happy family - which is the cardinal unit of every society.

She works tirelessly on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE to connect Nigerians and Africans that are serious and desirous of serious and genuine relationships wherever they may be anywhere else in the world.

She connected the couple met and fell in love and got married last year on the platform of love. She has also connected more and more the couple that will be getting married soon on the same platform of love

ONCE [/b]she knows and can feel anyone is serious on this matchmaking platform for true love, She will never give up on connecting you till you find your true match - all you to do is to have patience and keep believing in love too!

[b]ALSO NOTE
that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

1 Like

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Eserise1(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
Football age
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by BamiTii(f): 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
See as all of them fresh. Happy birthday o

5 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Jason007: 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
there's no better feeling like a birthday picture including your happy family

3 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Jaynom(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
This guy looks 35 grin

8 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by churchel: 12:32pm On May 08, 2019
YORUBA!!! HBD

1 Like

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by legendarymega: 12:32pm On May 08, 2019
Jaynom:
This guy looks 35 grin

Stop being childish

6 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by PotatoSalad(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2019
26 cha. grin grin

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On May 08, 2019
This guy has been 26 for the last two years, shey he and Regina Daniels dey go the same church?

17 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by chizzypresh(f): 12:34pm On May 08, 2019
26 indeed... lol cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Amuluonyenaego: 12:35pm On May 08, 2019
HBD from the pepper empire
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Rubyventures: 12:35pm On May 08, 2019
That is his official footballer's age.
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 08, 2019
Is this not Kayode Olanrewaju of Shaktar Donetsk?

3 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 08, 2019
legendarymega:

Stop being childish

You are right...and I gave you a like...but the guy you quoted's grouse is not really with MR kayode.

In the 1980's we had several brilliant youth squads with brilliant players. The idea most of us had back then was that by 2002...we would be in the final of the World Cup..

Well, it did not turn out according to plan, and overaged players are the reason why

5 Likes

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Naijaphobia(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2019
This one wey non of the kids resemble you so...Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by nepapole(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
26 with three kids shocked
Wht not? How old is Raheem Sterling?

1 Like

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 08, 2019
26 inded
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by biggerboyc(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by dafeoroyo: 12:41pm On May 08, 2019
kayode olanrewaju this guy way go see 10 clear changes he wount put one in

1 Like

Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Eseries(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2019
ok
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Bitterleafsoup: 12:43pm On May 08, 2019
Happy Earth Day instead of flossing big car he flexed his family. See a real man....
Re: Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics by Lexusgs430: 12:45pm On May 08, 2019
chizzypresh:
26 indeed... lol cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Bones cannot lie......... By the time his heart tells him his real age, we go dey here.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home / Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall / Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.