Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Between Cossy Orjiakor And Fake Ned Nwoko Account Asking Her To Be His 7th Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Cossy Orjiakor And Fake Ned Nwoko Account Asking Her To Be His 7th Wife (910 Views)

Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Cossy Orjiakor And Fake Ned Nwoko Account Asking Her To Be His 7th Wife by dachiwater: 10:51am On May 08, 2019
Cossy Orjiakor who shared a role play photo, has an exchange with a fake Ned Nwoko Instagram account asking her to be his 7th wife. The Nollywood actress had announced she will be visiting Dubai soon, before the exchange ensued.

She wrote; 'Dubai wad up.... I will be in Dubai from June 7th..... wanna host me?.... ok...lets met up ... drink up.....��� kindly speak up now ....Dm me so I can bring u the medicine ... In my braless nurse attire�� @sheikhpappy can I wear this on stage'

However the handler of the fake account who commented on the photo, said she can be his 7th wife. Cossy who fired back at him, wrote in response; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/between-cossy-orjiakor-and-fake-ned-nwoko-account-asking-her-to-be-his-7th-wife/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Between Cossy Orjiakor And Fake Ned Nwoko Account Asking Her To Be His 7th Wife by itspzpics(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Miracle Ikechukwu’s New “lover”. / Profile Of Joe And Enkay Bbnaija [pepper Dem] / They Started From The Toilet: See Fans Reactions To Bambam & Teddya’s Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.