Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring (53495 Views)

Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 08, 2019
Twoclans:
A 15 million naira ring for a guy shocked Something he will wear on his finger and still use it to finger another woman. undecided
And what's wrong with that? sad Did he beg her to buy him a 15 Million naira ring?

It appears she is trying to buy the man's love. Rubbish.
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 08, 2019
Buy a 15 million Naira ring to marry me, I will sell the bloody ring, use the money to smoke weed with Pretty Prostitutes in Thailand, Afterall The butt nakid dancer is no different from prostitutes. grin

1 Like

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by TwoBottles: 1:20pm On May 08, 2019
tongue
fk001:

Mugabe? Uganda?

Well done sir you are very current.

Zimbabwe right..
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by fk001(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
TwoBottles:
tongue

Zimbabwe right..

Yea
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by KingRabota: 1:22pm On May 08, 2019
Isaiah 4:1 its already happening
GMan650:
We are getting closer to that time when 7 ladies will be chasing one guy.

Patiently waiting...
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Darevofpeace(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2019
GMan650:

Patiently waiting...
Isaiah 4:1 "And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man,saying,We will eat our own bread,and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name,to take away our reproach".Praise the Lord HALLELUJAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Jaqenhghar: 1:26pm On May 08, 2019
The boyfriend's name is Linda shocked
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by seangy4konji: 1:26pm On May 08, 2019
she knows what she wants...
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Jaqenhghar: 1:28pm On May 08, 2019
What does she mean by if he cheats.... she needs to take a seat with her Quentin Tarantino looking ass
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by TruthinAction: 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
She will certainly be the boss and the man will be washing her undies.
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2019
This Guy Should Be Careful Because The Lady Get Malaria Popularly Know As HIV
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2019
Correct this biko, How's R61000 = 15m, are u kidding me, I guess u meant 1.5m, Cox R45000 is 1m,
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by dangervu(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2019
TollaniINC:
Wow....things dey happen oh

15M wey you suppose go invest into Farming or Real Estates to secure a better future for both of una.

Well, all the very best.

the conversion of the money is 3mil plus
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by iammolise(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2019
Gaaarrrddd!!!
South Africans are ugly shocked

Worwor over worry dem undecided
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by agabaI23(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2019
TollaniINC:
Wow....things dey happen oh

15M wey you suppose go invest into Farming or Real Estates to secure a better future for both of una.

Well, all the very best.
Judas

1 Like

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On May 08, 2019
She’s old, he’s young, she’s ugly, he’s young, she’s the breadwinner, he’s young and probably well endowed.
I see no wrongdoing here.
Happy married life to her.
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Altruistic: 2:23pm On May 08, 2019
You should have just said you were tired of being single.say the truth and shame the devil
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Fadedvoices2: 2:30pm On May 08, 2019
Xisnin:
Propose to her gigolo.

How’s he a gigolo? You’re a fool. When it’s the reverse I didn’t see you shouting gold digger
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 08, 2019
Any naija lady that proposes to me with ordinary 500k ring,I will do this

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Thalinzrcng: 2:48pm On May 08, 2019
GMan650:

Patiently waiting...

You are a prophet, sir...a Herald.
Indeed, the time is come.
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Thalinzrcng: 2:55pm On May 08, 2019
TwoBottles:
I weep for the guy. So for the rest of his life, he'll be mounting a dry, old and rumpled ass?

Mugabe did right by chasing her away from Zimbabwe when she visited.

Spits!

TwoBottles, consider it better . .
Wo o. Bobo ti emi n wo yii, kii shey Omo ale jatijati. Ko gbudo go ki o Fi enu hora. ..Bobo eleyii n d'obo daadaa. Orisirisi for that matter.
He has a number of side chics, sir.
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by davibid: 3:10pm On May 08, 2019
GMan650:

Patiently waiting...

We go F.u.ck tire ehhhh grin
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Makodama: 3:12pm On May 08, 2019
Mama pity for this small boy abeg.What has he done to you to deserve this grave punishment?
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Kharol1234: 3:13pm On May 08, 2019
GMan650:

Patiently waiting...
so dat u go straff al of dem abi...
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Xisnin(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

How’s he a gigolo? You’re a fool. When it’s the reverse I didn’t see you shouting gold digger
Shut up imbe cile.

1 Like

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Fadedvoices2: 4:15pm On May 08, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up imbe cile.

Now I believe what LordKO said about you the other time .

You’re simply a dull dimwit
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Akuruoulo(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2019
GTFO:
At that her age, if na me too nko , why I no go propose grin

GOD WON'T LET U REACH HER AGE BEFORE U MARRY THE RIGHT MAN .
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Xisnin(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Now I believe what LordKO said about you the other time .

You’re simply a dull dimwit

Imbe cile, are you too dumb to have a mind of your own?
Your mates are improving their lives while you are defending a South African gigolo.
If your dream is to find a maga to propose to you, your life will end in a disappointing way.
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring by Akuruoulo(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2019
Twoclans:
A 15 million naira ring for a guy shocked Something he will wear on his finger and still use it to finger another woman. undecided

u deserve five hundred likes from me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report / Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.