Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Househelp Connives With 2 Thieves To Steal His Boss' Toyota Highlander SUV (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Connives With 2 Thieves To Steal His Boss' Toyota Highlander SUV (pic) (340 Views)

2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video) / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Househelp Connives With 2 Thieves To Steal His Boss' Toyota Highlander SUV (pic) by AUTOJOSH1: 12:15pm On May 08, 2019

Goodluck as he was simply identified is a house-boy for his boss and is currently on the run. He ran away after his accomplices were caught while trying to sell a Toyota Highlander SUV that belongs to his boss, on Tuesday, at Ladipo market, Mushin, Lagos, Vanguard reports.

According to his boss, Mrs Abiola Abegunde, the suspects struck on April 29, 2019, after she left her Igando residence, to fix her faulty phone, leaving her mother and her 3-year-old daughter with the house-boy. .

According to her, “ I was within the vicinity, when I heard the sound of our gate opened. When I looked closely I saw the house boy Goodluck, opening the gate for my father’s highlander jeep to go out of the compound.

Suspecting the boys reversing the jeep, I started shouting thief! But to my greatest surprise, the houseboy was with them.”

Luckily on May 1, 2019, at about 5:30pm, one of the suspects, Arifayan Tosin, went to Ladipo market to sell the car, under the pretense that his father instructed him to sell it.

Unfortunately for him, the buyer dialed the phone number in the particulars, only to be informed that the vehicle was stole from where it was parked. Immediately, he contacted the Area Commander D, Mushin, who mobilized policemen and got the first suspect arrested.

Further investigation led to the arrest of the 2nd suspect Ramond Ado, a security guard with Fundamental Guard attached to Ajose street Mende, Maryland. Efforts are still on to arrest fleeing Goodluck.

Source: https://autojosh.com/househelp-thieves-steal-boss-suv/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Househelp Connives With 2 Thieves To Steal His Boss' Toyota Highlander SUV (pic) by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:15pm On May 08, 2019
Akukubi awon omo radarada

(1) (Reply)

Let Discuss A Pastor Bought A Jet And A Pastor Who Hung Himself / Protest In Umuahia Over The Death Christian Onuoha Who Was Killed By A Police / We Collected N200m Ransom In 6 Months – Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.