Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Own No One Apology On The Increase In Institutions Fees, Protest And Get Flush - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Own No One Apology On The Increase In Institutions Fees, Protest And Get Flush (508 Views)

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Own No One Apology On The Increase In Institutions Fees, Protest And Get Flush by Excelnews: 12:18pm On May 08, 2019
The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), have called on the well meaning Nigerians to call the Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu to order, over his utterances on issues that concern the citizenry, mostly on the hike in fees of the institutions.

The students body confirmed that the governor insisted they should go to hell and nothing would be done to bring down the fees of the institutions
Addressing journalists on Tuesday at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) press centre, Alagbaka Akure, the national president of the union, Comrade Danielson Akpan Bamidele , said the governor welcomed them to the state House on the tip off that the students leaders are planning to protest the hike in fees of the higher institutions in the state.

Read more :http://www.createnaija.design/2019/05/i-own-no-one-apology-on-increase-in.html?m=1

Re: I Own No One Apology On The Increase In Institutions Fees, Protest And Get Flush by essenceplus: 12:27pm On May 08, 2019
Uncut
Re: I Own No One Apology On The Increase In Institutions Fees, Protest And Get Flush by cosymyman: 12:40pm On May 08, 2019
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

A 15 Year Old Boy From Imo Appears As The Best Student In 2019 UTME / How Can I Impress My Crush Without Talking To Him? / Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.