Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo (54496 Views)

Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader / Taboo! Police Receive List Of Animals 2 Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest / Lagos Police Officers Sleep Off While Detaining Some Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by hisexcellency34: 2:45pm On May 08, 2019
Can this happen abroad?
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by magzey: 2:48pm On May 08, 2019
Wait coming to witness the party of meat eating of the gods grin grin

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by jantavanta(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2019
A failed attempt by neo-colonial stooges to attack the Benin Monarchy.

We admire Sony and Toyota. But we overlook the Japanese Shinto ancestral shines that could not be wiped off by EuroArab missionaries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Isoduwa(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2019
Edo state again

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by tealaw2: 2:58pm On May 08, 2019
If na me be the police chief, I go arrest the king too for killing the defenseless animals.
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 08, 2019
They forgot to include palm oil, salt, knorr, curry, thyme pepper, tomatoes, onions and a bag of rice. Unless all these items are provided, the gods said they won't accept the offering
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 08, 2019
Darlington120:
datx serious, dis npf is becoming sometin else oh
Will you shut up?
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Levi218(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2019
SO BECAUSE OF THIS SMALL THING UNA LAND NOW WANT MAKE DEM APPEAL AM ABI? I WONDER IF UNA BAN ASHAWO HOW E GO BE "UNA GO REQUEST FOR ALL THE STATES FOR NAIJA TO PROVIDE GOAT, COW, AND OTHER THINGS EACH TO APPEAL THE gOD'S IN OTHER TO BRING BACK UNA ASHAWO. HM THE gOD'S ARE REALY WORKING.
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by zealadjay(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2019
14 NATIVE COWS...
hmmmmmmmmmmm. Smh
This one is strong. Èlè yí gídì gán
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Levi218(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
They forgot to include palm oil, salt, knorr, curry, thyme pepper, tomatoes, onions and a bag of rice. Unless all these items are provided, the gods said they won't accept the offering
HAHAHAA GUY U NO GO KILL PERSON OH
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Khyirerey: 3:05pm On May 08, 2019
[
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by BENEAMATA: 3:05pm On May 08, 2019
:Dwait oh , i hope G . O . A . T is not on that list oh ! make dem call ANFIELD abbatoir to suspend operation for now . we still adore you MESSI , chin up . :Dwait oh , i hope G . O . A . T is not on that list oh ! make dem call ANFIELD abbatoir to suspend operation for now . we still adore you MESSI , chin up .
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by bizzibodi(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2019
Am disappointed I expect to see at least 50 policemen heads in that list.

1 Like

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 08, 2019
And they said Benis are not related to the Yorubas. That culture is the same in Yorubaland. Oloodua priest would crown the king and must never set his eyes on the king again.

2 Likes

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by blowjohn(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2019
Bonapart:
Stupidity at its peak. Why didn't he die immediately he got into the station. Thunderous wind ko, lightning breeze ni

U don't know what ur saying. Aver stayed in Benin before.
If u witness some thunderstorms eh u will understand. In fact fear will not allow u stay out when it's raining

2 Likes

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2019
Amanew:
When will the Igbo's be united?
this is high time we give the Nigerian Army the purification list for invading and disconsecrating the Palace of Eze Israel Okwu Kanu King of Afara Ukwu Ibeku!
Park one side joor,Igbo's have no king

1 Like

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Princeofasia: 3:16pm On May 08, 2019
why didnt he dis na/?
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by 12345baba(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2019
Cows go come loose there lives for nothing now
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by spirul77: 3:20pm On May 08, 2019
I just pity those ignorant people saying the tradition is rubbish, they be forming westernisation when they've never left the enclave of their father's house all through their sojourn on earth, I was talking to a European friend, a polish to be precise she told me she couldn't go to Gas Station because while she was driving ,a cat crossed the road just few metres away from her car and because in Poland when such thing happens it means something terrible is about happening and she aborted her journey and went back home.

7 Likes

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Octopusssy(f): 3:22pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 08, 2019
traditions remain traditions , we could say what we want ,I have come to respect and understand them.
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Amanew(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Park one side joor,Igbo's have no king
My dear study history!
we doesn't have over all king in Igbo Land but every City has a king,e.g Obi of Onishta
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by CioAngels(f): 3:51pm On May 08, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Native cow ke, each is not less than 120k grin
That is, if they see.
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by sparog(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2019
Cue4rm:
Thought I have heard it all. Nigeria is a movie scene joor.

So you think cos we are respecting our culture it means Naija is a movie scene

I tire for u

1 Like

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Firgemachar: 4:04pm On May 08, 2019
Chief Paul Ajayi...
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Onliie(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2019
Olopa don bite more than they can chew this time around
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by perryy(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Make we go chop beta meat o....... This false sacrifices and false taboo's.........

Don't talk like that oooo. I am Edo man and I married a Yoruba woman . before I married her , I told her all our taboos as regards sex after marriage, but she didn't believe. So, when we had little misunderstanding, she left me and went to be fucking Adegbite Omotayo , the present DPO Agbara police station Ogun state . When that failed to fulfill his promises to her , she added inspector Udebhu Liberty , a police man serving in Agbara police station too. After doing this for more than 3 months without being able to get enough koneh like she used to get from me , she came back to beg for peace .

Unknown to mW she had crossed the line , I accepted her back. Withing 7 months of accepting her , my business collapsed , and when I still failed to find out and make the necessary sacrifices, she fell I'll and I began to take her from one hospital to another wothout any solution. Plenty of xray were carried out without any sign of what was wrong. Around 22nd of January 2019, she fell into coma and we started panicking. From there , we went to a church where it was revealed she has offended the gods of Edo by sleeping with other men. Meanwhile, at this time she was already in coma and cannot corroborate wht the prophetess said. I quickly called my home town and I was told what to do. Upon doing that , I went straight to the hospital where she was being resuscitated, lol and behold she was up. I quickly asked her to confess or else fall into final sleep and die. They was how iyawo confessed 7 men. Prominent among whom were the aforementioned names. Until I rushed her to the village for proper cleansing , nothing was able to restore her health. She is hale and hearty now without me spending more money. However, she is gone for life.

3 Likes

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by 27Pushing30: 4:18pm On May 08, 2019
Bonapart:
Stupidity at its peak. Why didn't he die immediately he got into the station. Thunderous wind ko, lightning breeze ni
Shut up you Arrow

The same British are preserving their own traditions but Mumu you is here talking crap shey police station no Dey Umuhnode or Orhionwon must they enter Benin

Forget about him dying or not ITS TRADITION

I pity you daft Africans till today slaves while the Asians who kept their tradition despite European colonial rule are giving y’all loans today

MUMU

1 Like

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by uksaviour(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2019
Why Una no kill human being join
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by buharitill2023: 4:32pm On May 08, 2019
Bonapart:
it happen on Friday night, although, i cant tell if he was the cause of the downpour and lightning because i don't believe in any fuccking juju.
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo by Lexusgs430: 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
perryy:

Don't talk like that oooo. I am Edo man and I married a Yoruba woman . before I married her , I told her all our taboos as regards sex after marriage, but she didn't believe. So, when we had little misunderstanding, she left me and went to be fucking Adegbite Omotayo , the present DPO Agbara police station Ogun state . When that failed to fulfill his promises to her , she added inspector Udebhu Liberty , a police man serving in Agbara police station too. After doing this for more than 3 months without being able to get enough koneh like she used to get from me , she came back to beg for peace .

Unknown to mW she had crossed the line , I accepted her back. Withing 7 months of accepting her , my business collapsed , and when I still failed to find out and make the necessary sacrifices, she fell I'll and I began to take her from one hospital to another wothout any solution. Plenty of xray were carried out without any sign of what was wrong. Around 22nd of January 2019, she fell into coma and we started panicking. From there , we went to a church where it was revealed she has offended the gods of Edo by sleeping with other men. Meanwhile, at this time she was already in coma and cannot corroborate wht the prophetess said. I quickly called my home town and I was told what to do. Upon doing that , I went straight to the hospital where she was being resuscitated, lol and behold she was up. I quickly asked her to confess or else fall into final sleep and die. They was how iyawo confessed 7 men. Prominent among whom were the aforementioned names. Until I rushed her to the village for proper cleansing , nothing was able to restore her health. She is hale and hearty now without me spending more money. However, she is gone for life.

Compelling story, but I find all this oracles difficult to believe their existence........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison / Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja / Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.