Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu (3541 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin

Welcome back to the street again. It was fun while it lasted. You can now start blogging like Shehu Sani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by Punchline33: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Once upon a time

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
more

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by Bukino222(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Our Politics really has a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by domopps(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Serves Dino right ....

Buhari can never come back as president in this country mark my word

Healthy Obj never succeeded with 3rd term plan let alone walking dead PMB

PLS NOTE THAT I AM A DIE HARD APC

CHEERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bukino222:
Our Politics really has a long way to go

���how
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by OKorowanta: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
A senator who has over 20 exotic cars!
And your district dey suffer steady!
Shame on Nigerian leaders..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by TMemos: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
OKorowanta:
A senator who has over 20 exotic cars!
And your district dey suffer steady!
Shame on Nigerian leaders..

I wonder how much he's paying as taxes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by Kingsley10000: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
As a senator what has dino done in kogi state?
why are Igbos/igbos supporting him?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by Young4jose: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hàhahahhahahhah, Akpabio will just dy smile now. No condition is permanent, He who laugh last, last best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by ikaboy: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
just passing

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by HeGeMon(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
I put it to you that the useless character of an OP is the same as adaojo, who thinks he can gain followers, but his poor, dejected and rejected poverty stricken haircut is very evident of a desperate lazy kogi youth, who have made themselves available to the tyrants and enemies of their state and nation in the ongoing show of shame!
I pity your life, Senator Dino, has made it in life, and only if you get yourself engaged in any meaningful pursuit then a turnaround awaits you. By the way there's a small token amount for u only when you decide to turn a new leaf. Go! And sin no more!!

3 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by ogawisdom(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
No more snapping pictures up and down in Senate Chambers, Dino my celebrity senator u can fall back on your singing or acting talent grin
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by DCmonster: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lmao! The retarded adeojo Victor even said Bihari for third term and life president.
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by OKorowanta: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
TMemos:

I wonder how much he's paying as taxes

fact o!
He is a yeye man..
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by TMemos: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
OKorowanta:

fact o!
He is a yeye man..

Since government is looking for revenue and charging us stamp duty and all. FIRS should ask him for this tax returns while EFCC should ask about the business he did to have over N3billion vehicles
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by sammyj: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dino don suffer. grin shocked shocked angry Dino go start Musa work now!! grin He will be mocked the same way he mocked Akpabio grin shocked tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by omenka(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
domopps:
Serves Dino right ....

Buhari can never come back as president in this country mark my word

Health Obj never succeeded with 3rd term plan let alone walking dead PMB

PLS NOTE THAT I AM A DIE HARD APC

CHEERS
Of course Buhari has no such plans. It is just a line meant to troll pdp supporters. They birthed the theory just like the other countless nonsensical conspiracy theories hatched by them.

That said, Dino deserves every ounce of mockery and trolling that goes his way. I can imagine Akpabio grinning from ear to ear over Dino's fate. Vengeance has never felt so sweet.

Make Dino go meet am for Abuja street asap. And he should carry his CV along, with a little luck, Akpabio might find him a curb somewhere to rest his head.

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by omenka(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
HeGeMon:
I put it to you that the useless character of an OP is the same as adaojo, who thinks he can gain followers, but his poor, dejected and rejected poverty stricken haircut is very evident of a desperate lazy kogi youth, who have made themselves available to the tyrants and enemies of their state and nation in the ongoing show of shame!
I pity your life, Senator Dino, has made it in life, and only if you get yourself engaged in any meaningful pursuit then a turnaround awaits you. By the way there's a small token amount for u only when you decide to turn a new leaf. Go! And sin no more!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by Afamed: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
They have started coping World Trade centre and Hague

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by FakeManna: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Of course Buhari has no such plans. It is just a line meant to troll pdp supporters. They birthed the theory just like the other countless nonsensical conspiracy theories hatched by them.

That said, Dino deserves every ounce of mockery and trolling that goes his way. I can imagine Akpabio grinning from ear to ear over Dino's fate. Vengeance has never felt so sweet.

Make Dino go meet am for Abuja street asap. And he should carry his CV along, with a little luck, Akpabio might find him a curb somewhere to rest his head.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by FakeManna: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
grin
[/s]
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by Barsanta1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by Barsanta1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by beresponsible(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Afamed:
They have started copying World Trade centre and Hague

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by Merit123(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dino can now apply for cleaner job in the Senate now since he like cleaning chair for Senate president

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by jnoz23(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Welcome back to the street again. It was fun while it lasted. You can now start blogging like Shehu Sani.

Op is a fool,
Adaojo victor is a bigger fool!!!
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Any small thing they will copy America, UK and UN they forgotten that Nigeria is sovereignty
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by stonemasonn: 3:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Kingsley10000:

and senator Smart has done what?
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by YungMillionaire: 3:58am On Nov 18, 2019
I disagree. Dino has a bright future in the music industry. OBO/DMV will snatch him as soon as his political defeat is officially confirmed. If Buhari tries a 3rd term agenda he (Buhari) will be disgraced.
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I disagree. Dino has a bright future in the music industry. OBO/DMV will snatch him as soon as his political defeat is officially confirmed. If Buhari tries a 3rd term agenda he (Buhari) will be disgraced.

He will and nothing will happen infact nobody can do anything and he will win.
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu by nzeobi(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2019
Kingsley10000:

What has your senator done and what has the executive governor empowered to build infrastructures done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Wins In Ize-iyamu’s Polling Unit / What Were The Kray Twins Jewish Mobsters Doing In Enugu In 1966? / Tinubu Holding A Flag Vs Peter Obi Holding A Flag (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.