Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Data Engineering With Hadoop - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Data Engineering With Hadoop (219 Views)

Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result / Can I Get Engineering With This Jamb Score / Can I Run My Masters In Engineering With A Degree In Physics Electronics(B.Tech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Engineering With Hadoop by rahulsingh2015: 1:42pm On May 08, 2019
Our offering of Data Engineering with HADOOP is an intensive amalgamation of all the core components such as MapReduce, HBASE, HDFS, HIVE, SQOOP, PIG, and OOZIE, among others. This course is targeted at filling the evident gap in the demand and supply of industry-specific skills. The completion of this course will take your career to new heights.

https://www.edupristine.com/courses/data-engineering-with-hadoop

(1) (Reply)

Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime / You Can Now Get A Private Science Tutor In Ibadan / Admission Processing Still Open For Top USA/CANADA Universities For Sept 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.