Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace (37719 Views)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by BafanaBafana: 2:52pm On May 08, 2019
Abeg
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by beegameh(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2019
Wetin dis naira Marley de feel like sef...
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by IamSoProlific: 3:03pm On May 08, 2019
rainmoredays:
On your behalf. I don't understand, what exactly are you feeling Like. Really

Exactly my thought when I saw that "on my behalf" sh!!t. He's feeling like dangote na, as per don jazzy and olamide beef settler.

Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by Oluwatested: 3:04pm On May 08, 2019
BRB I WAN PEE
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by Khyirerey: 3:06pm On May 08, 2019
[
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by SarkinYarki: 3:08pm On May 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is Ruggedman still alive?

he is your father's mate so if your father is alive he is also alive
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by jojothaiv(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2019
Naira Marley a rapper...
Another wonderful news.
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by bosco9: 3:32pm On May 08, 2019
Naira Marley issa goal!!!

Am I a yahoo boy!!!!

Nor mind dem bros...you are not a Yahoo boy!!!!!
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by PapaAdanna: 3:38pm On May 08, 2019
Since Nigerians keep promoting irrelevance and mediocrity... Wetin go make this inconsequential tout to challenge ruggedybaba.

For his info, ruggedybaba is one of the few that changed the Nigerian music industry to wat it is today.

No be only nairamarly, na cedis Bob

Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by flyingdutchman(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2019
Are they agemates What is wrong with kids of nowadays?
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by Thebwoy: 3:59pm On May 08, 2019
NOC1:
Naira marley is sick, he should apologize peace will reign.
my late granddad advised me never to make peace if i am not at fault, but if i am at fault i should rush and make peace. I was confused in this teaching that i asked him why, he now said in this world if you apologize for a crime you did not commit they will see it as a norm and do it to others, but if you stand for your right which is right, they will be careful when dealing with you and will be carefull towards others.
Naira Maley should apologize to genuine Nigerians.

Why do you think naira marley should apologize when ruggedman was the first to slam him.
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by shegie(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2019
Ritual in the name of Musician dem dem
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:26pm On May 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Yes. Have youmsyarted living?
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by Elisean(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by lukui: 4:59pm On May 08, 2019
please guys who is davido?
do you know him??
smiley smiley
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by Kobicove(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2019
Which one come be Naira Marley?!
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by enemyofprogress: 5:43pm On May 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
did he dead before?
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by Dannyhajo(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2019
ruggedman should just shut his mouth off...or you want nairamarley to rubbish you the way hushpuppi did to phyno?
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by paddyofboss(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I thought u died. Are u still on nairaland?
Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by Kingkun69(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

My yellow garri go soon enter hot water for eba. Make i go do garri, i dey come undecided
abeg remain small for me e Don Te when I chop eba Las

1 Like

Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by iphanyi10(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2019
NOC1:
Naira marley is sick, he should apologize peace will reign.
my late granddad advised me never to make peace if i am not at fault, but if i am at fault i should rush and make peace. I was confused in this teaching that i asked him why, he now said in this world if you apologize for a crime you did not commit they will see it as a norm and do it to others, but if you stand for your right which is right, they will be careful when dealing with you and will be carefull towards others.
Naira Maley should apologize to genuine Nigerians.

while I totally concur to your policy as regards making peace when you are wrong, it is also pertinent to note that people perceptions of wrong and right are quite different. one might feel he/she is in the right while in actual sense he/she might be wrong. so how do you know for sure you're right before taking that stand because sometimes you might be wrong and feel you're right.

I'm "talking" in general terms( the Nara marley issue aside), cos there are some instances you just have to overlook for peace to reign. there mustn't always be a "I am right, you must apologise" every time.

1 Like

Re: Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace by 9jaBloke: 7:20pm On May 08, 2019
Rugged, we know

Naira, we've heard of

Unidentified people bashing ruggedman for condemning fraud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him / TBoss Apologizes To Davido For Calling Him Out On IG For Arresting The Two Girls / Is Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Pregnant Or Adding Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.