Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed (34245 Views)

"Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Amagite2: 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
Singer Zlatan has mocked those who wished Naira Marley to be jailed.

This is coming few hours after Naira Marley was granted N2 million bail by the court today.

"How he come be now ?? you wey want make omolomo go jail �" he wrote.

Recall that Zlatan was arrested alongside Naira Marley and 3 others, on what the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission described as 'connection to advance fee fraud popularly called 'Yahoo Yahoo'.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/zlatan-mocks-those-who-wished-for-naira-marley-to-be-jailed.html

C

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by missimelda01(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2019
Oh please! They should be lucky we are in a corrupt country, if not... angry

For those hungry yahoo boys who are ready to attack me for this post, be reminded that nothing you say would get to me. I already made my point, but since you are pained you can as well ...

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by GisterBlogger: 3:50pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Vikzz(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2019
marlians *MM* freedom at last how many likes for Naira Marley �

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by vanida6: 3:56pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh please! They should be lucky we are in a corrupted country, if not... angry
dey don slutter him angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Enugupikin: 5:10pm On May 30, 2019
dirty Afonjas doing their dirty things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by KendrickAyomide: 5:10pm On May 30, 2019
Enugupikin:
e pain am. Sifia pains

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2019
grin
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 5:11pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:

Nah

I think we are in a corrupt country that is why he can be arrested for speaking freely

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by ComeAndobo: 5:11pm On May 30, 2019
Should I feel guilty for not supporting fraud? Or am I expected to pray for fraudsters to prosper. Which kin nonsense talk be this na.

16 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by salbis(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2019
e don tey wey Nigerians dey give credence to recalcitrants.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by solmusdesigns: 5:11pm On May 30, 2019
grin

No be Naija again? Envious Hypocrite Sad news loving Bunch....

Some idiots were even wishing he faced firing squad, get castrated or get hanged for collecting money from a pervert white man who loves nude picture of an imaginary white model, while thinking of africans as monkey... ironicaly the monkeys are the ones fighting each other cos of envy for the pervert white guys who see their women as shiit bucket.

Bellow is the chart of the Real Cybercriminals hacking Billions of Dollars, Manipulating Countries Elections and Stock Data... stealing and mining information to exploit weaker nations.

i am sure every finacial data found on nairamarley were sold to him by american and russian hackers..... yet blacks are the criminals

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Horlartunes: 5:11pm On May 30, 2019
I no hear

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by ComeAndobo: 5:12pm On May 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

Your fada.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by larry90500(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2019
Corrupted indeed! angry

Dedicated to all Marlains, I'm not a Yahoo boy, but I feel his vibe kiss kiss kiss
missimelda01:

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Peterpanny: 5:12pm On May 30, 2019
Their only saving grace is that we operate a corrupt system of government.

8 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by MufasaRebirth: 5:13pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
[s]Oh please! They should be lucky we are in a corrupted country, if not... >:[/s](
Yen yen yen

Tell efcc to start the corruption fight from the top

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2019
Uneducated lots....bail is not freedom, it means you can go about your daily routine under a strict term of the bail, there will still be trial. That is the main thing this idiot should be concerned about!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sirusX(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2019
He can pay that money...just get him a laptop

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by hollah123: 5:14pm On May 30, 2019
bosco9:

Nah

I think we are in a corrupt country that is why he can be arrested for speaking freely
Get the fact into your thick skull, he was arrested because he was reported for Shady dealings n incriminating evidences were found on his laptop.

13 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by abtomat(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2019
Then you don’t know anything, Eminem sang some lyrics about the president...He was later visited by the FBI to know if he is a threat to Mr President
bosco9:

Nah

8 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by crowley(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
if nt what? even if #aira Marley nor get money for bail, boyz go pay am sharp sharp.. just saying.. grin grin
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by tstx(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2019
Birds of a feather

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2019
bosco9:

Nah

really? So he was charged to court for speaking freely not because he had incriminating things on his laptop? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by LesbianBoy(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2019
If you have any doubts that Nigeria is a joke, just go and watch the clips of Nairamarley coming out of the court after they granted him bail today. The idiot did the fela signature pose (in his mind he is now fela by supporting fraud) and the youths were hailing him. I couldn't believe it. shocked I didn't even know whether to laugh or cry! embarassed

Nigeria will NEVER be great. Trust me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
ahahahaha u wee nor kee pessin with laughter.. U wey paint face like da Vinci painting experiment nko? Is dat ya real face? Is dat not obtaining affection and attraction, attention by deception knowing fully well that's not ur real appearance? Isn't that fraudulent? Isn't that corruption?

Anyways na joke and u should be lucky we are in a country plagued with very and always hornnny men suffering from conjitisis of the middle limb �����

Nor vex ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by InvertedHammer: 5:17pm On May 30, 2019
/
Nobody believes Marley will be sent to jail.

EFCC's message is loud and clear.

For one, it teaches fellas that when push comes to shove, you will be on your own.

Fans are there mainly to goad you to untimely death.

/

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by KingLennon(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2019
Politicians take our money outside the country; Yahoo boys bring the money back. Do the maths sha cheesy

See me see trouble. Am I a yahoo boy? I just like the nigga sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures / Skiibii Acquires Brand New Lexus SUV (Photos) / Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.