Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

"I Spoke To Peter Obi, He Is Fine And Strong" - Senator Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Spoke To Peter Obi, He Is Fine And Strong" - Senator Ben Bruce (206 Views)

Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Spoke To Peter Obi, He Is Fine And Strong" - Senator Ben Bruce by musictori: 2:11pm On May 08, 2019
The Nigerian Senator, Ben Murray Bruce has confirmed that the aspirant for the position of Vice President of Nigeria, Peter Obi is strong and fine both in body and in spirit after speaking with him.

See his tweet...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/i-spoke-to-peter-obi-he-is-fine-and.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

NAPS Passed A Vote Of Confidence On The Management Of Federal Polytechnic, Ondo / You Can Request To Search A Policeman Before He Searches You Police Spokesperson / APGA Removes Obiano, Ojukwu's Wife From BOT, Announce New Dates For Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.