Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos (31126 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Takes The COVID-19 Vaccine / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by lawaol2003(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2019
I love this man....planning to serve better...
Meanwhile you too can start building a future for ursef....think real estate....call 07034492812 for more

Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by VillagePipu: 3:50pm On May 08, 2019
Imoh555:
You will be surprised to see that after all the busy body of this man he might turn out to just be the worst governor of Lagos State......worst than yahaya bello... The nigga has too much gra gra in his body since he won(was chosen by tinubu) primaries... He just can't wait to display how power drunk he is... Spits

Is that why you people always end up as houseboys and menial workers in Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by PapaAdanna: 3:51pm On May 08, 2019
TheAngry1:

Go and face your dirty and motionless Abia. Live us the fuuuuk alone!

Afonja coward grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by 9jaRealist: 3:52pm On May 08, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
At least this is a good step, unlike so many leaders we have in this our shit hole country ! nice one your excellency .
blowjohn:

U can see how the whites hold education in high esteem. They are constantly searching for new ideas and learning new solutions.
Here our major solutions and ideas center on roads, flyovers, transportation parks and buses.

Nigerians are among the most "educated" group in the world (at least schooled people, because real education is different). Even El-Rufai has two degrees from the same Harvard Kennedy School (including a Masters in Public Admin) but yet keeps rolling around in primordial gutters.

Adams Oshiomole went to Oxford, and yet he is behaving like an Agbero trying to subvert the constitution, and found time just before he exited the Edo Governor's Mansion to extract a N200m million private house and pension-for-life, while teachers and pensioners went unpaid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2019
Imoh555:
You will be surprised to see that after all the busy body of this man he might turn out to just be the worst governor of Lagos State......worst than yahaya bello... The nigga has too much gra gra in his body since he won(was chosen by tinubu) primaries... He just can't wait to display how power drunk he is... Spits

That’s how fashola was eager to hit the ground running rather than walking bt biased people will interpret it in which ever way they choose. Nevertheless I expect sanwolu to do great things.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by desthan(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2019
STORY TIME
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by plaindealer: 3:58pm On May 08, 2019
Focusmind:
Nice move! But I have a serious reservation when it comes to Nigerian Politicians. They have been travelling abroad to see how things are done but will come back and continue in their usual way.

Believe me, who ever lives in this Lagos state knows the things that need to be done to fix it. Harvard will never teach you that. I have noticed that politicians from highly developed countries hardly go for all these so called leadership program. Most of the participants are from poor and developing countries, yet when they go back to their respective countries, the usual trend continues.

That was why my MD in the bank then stopped all these overseas training and started sending people to Lagos Business School, Phillips Consulting, Financial Derivatives Company and all those top local training centers in Lagos. Those ones will teach you bearing in mind the peculiar Nigerian environment, structural and inherent factors which oversea schools will not teach you but will charge you thousand of dollars.

Please I am not hating for those that will attack me since almost all the politicians in Nigeria now have Nairaland attack dogs stationed here in each thread.

EDUCATION

Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu is an alumnus of the prestigious Harvard Kennedy School of Government, London Business School and the Lagos Business School. He also earned a Bachelor’s degree in Surveying & Geo-Informatics and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Lagos. His early education was at Government Demonstration School, Gbaja, Surulere and Ijebu-Ife Grammar School, Ogun State.

https://www.babajidesanwoolu.com/about

I see your point about learning such skills in our own local environment like the Lagos Business School, but the man is actually an alumnus of the Lagos Business School, he's also been a keep part of the Lagos state government civil service in different capacities. He's obviously not new to the system or oblivious of how things play out in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by Adalberto(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Great! Tinubu is so good at spotting talents unlike those stupid ones who tried to force a thief on us. We rejected the thief emphatically!
nawa for u oga.. so now to be governor na talent or abi leadership na talent??
You're one of the numerous problems of NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by akoji12345: 3:59pm On May 08, 2019
Sanwo-olu ,ooo former governor of Benue state state abi, what is he doing in London, is he working with united nation now
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by AmazingELixir: 4:01pm On May 08, 2019
After your course come back and play puppy to the drug baron..
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 4:01pm On May 08, 2019
[s]
aaronson:
Nice move Sanwo Olu.

This was what the wisest man Socrates was trying to teach about Democracy. He was of the opinion that, For the fact that anybody in the ship can't just stand up and go do the work of a captain without being trained same way, it is very disastrous to vote for anyone to come govern you unless ofcourse the individual has been trained on how to lead. But today, ignorant people vote in ignorant leader with a myopic view of leadership. I'm glad Sanwo olu got it right to go for the training after democracy has taken course. But wait, there is a Tinubu he needs to answer to. Goosh, we are f ucked.

Modified- Dude below me, I'm the illegitimate son of the devil and Atheist as well but looking for my dad who is the devil himself so where is the secretary office at?
[/s]

Typical Foolish Nigerians thinking with their feet! I bet he spent the state's resources for this purpose and of course this doesn't guarantee effective leadership and governance.

A corrupt mind is absolutely corrupt, no matter what. cool
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by gbollykore: 4:04pm On May 08, 2019
But you still have to take returns to bourdillon

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by biztip: 4:06pm On May 08, 2019
is it d same Sanwo d psychiatrist patient. when will he go for checkup. hope he does DT before been sworn in as gov.DT seat is a hot and stressful one o. all these lagosians making noise her and there. na just a psychiatrist patient una deem fit to rule una. don't quote me, na ambode tell us so
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by Oskydaniellyyy: 4:11pm On May 08, 2019
aaronson:
Nice move Sanwo Olu.

This was what the wisest man Socrates was trying to teach about Democracy. He was of the opinion that, For the fact that anybody in the ship can't just stand up and go do the work of a captain without being trained same way, it is very disastrous to vote for anyone to come govern you unless ofcourse the individual has been trained on how to lead. But today, ignorant people vote in ignorant leader with a myopic view of leadership. I'm glad Sanwo olu got it right to go for the training after democracy has taken course. But wait, there is a Tinubu he needs to answer to. Goosh, we are f ucked.

Modified- Dude below me, I'm the illegitimate son of the devil and Atheist as well but looking for my dad who is the devil himself so where is the secretary office at?

He will still not do anything as a governor.
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by awa(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2019
Activities....
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by farem: 4:12pm On May 08, 2019
Imoh555:

When you learn how to appreciate good things and not to except bad in every situation, your life would be greatly improved.
It's only the insane that sees pessimism in great preparation.
**I am not out to abuse you**
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by john650(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2019
Lagos State is in real trouble. He won an election without a clue on how to govern? He thinks a crash course is all he needs to govern?
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 08, 2019
davillian:
Leadership for developed countries not underdeveloped countries ( like Nigeria )
It won't work.
All those outdated economics theories we were taught has anybody been able to use Thiers.

I use it in my day to day trading but in sales and forex trading... If you don't know what to do with yours... You shouldn't have been to school in the first place,.
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by COMPAQ(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2019
It goes beyond Harvard o jere. Diezani had the best of education, was a director at SPDC and still was bloody corrupt!!

The Minister of Health has always been a Medical Doctor and Minister of Education has always been a Professor, yet have we improved in those two sectors in the last 30 years? Probably not!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by lakesguy(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2019
Imoh555:
have you listen to this man talk? Trust me.. He will deliver!
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by plaindealer: 4:34pm On May 08, 2019
COMPAQ:
It goes beyond Harvard o jere. Diezani had the best of education, was a director at SPDC and still was bloody corrupt!!

The Minister of Health has always been a Medical Doctor and Minister of Education has always been a Professor, yet have we improved in those two sectors in the last 30 years? Probably not!!

You mean other people must not seek more and better knowledge just because other people failed you?

I just don't get how you people think.
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by plaindealer: 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

He will still not do anything as a governor.

You should be a billionaire by now since you are capable of seeing the future.
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by seedsower(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just2endowed2:

you are wicked
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by davillian(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
WinningSun:

I use it in my day to day trading but in sales and forex trading...
you would have made more sense if you stopped here.
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by Imoh555(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
lakesguy:
have you listen to this man talk? Trust me.. He will deliver!

Actions speak louder than words... I've seen very foolish people make good speeches with no action to back them
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by mankand(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2019
Sakamanje, the man in bourdilion will dictate how you will run lagos. Waste of time and money
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by meritadavize1(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2019
Imoh555:
why are you buttered like this? Na ur type DE turn village people tomorrow.
Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by AngelicBeing: 4:47pm On May 08, 2019
Nbote:
Course indeed.... D most important material needed to govern Lagos is d Tinubu Handout/coursework..
Hahaha, leave my friend Tinubu alone jare, they say know your way is not a curse, Tinubu is the Emperor extraordinaire of the kingdom of lagos and he will continue to eat amala, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken and turkey plus tomato sauce from lagos Kingdom, South western States and from the federal government, go on soun Tinubu cheesy

Re: Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos by deebrain(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2019
Imoh555:

I refuse and reject that, for the good people of Lagos state.

Even if Sanwo Olu will be bad, let him be average like Amosun Ibikunle or Ganduje.

Why Yahaya Bello? Should his type enter Lagos as governor, that is declaration of war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms / Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.