Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Plantation Farming Investment - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plantation Farming Investment (584 Views)

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) / Cassava Farming investment opportunity / TOMATO FARMING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 4:44pm On May 08, 2019
The season is here again, do not be left out in this venture that not only serve as investment for your NEAREST future but also indirectly helps in salvaging our ecosystem thereby giving you a chance towards contributing your own quota towards a better environment.
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by essenceplus: 4:46pm On May 08, 2019
ifegold:
The season is here again, do not be left out in this venture that not only serve as investment for your NEAREST future but also indirectly helps in salvaging our ecosystem thereby giving you a chance towards contributing your own quota towards a better environment.

You need very good graphic presentation so your clients can take you seriously. Check my profile for my portfolio and contact me for my services.
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 4:46pm On May 08, 2019
Plantation farming overtime has overtime been left to the hand of the government or most times researchers who sees it more as a matter of responsibility towards advancement tather than the profit therein.
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 4:49pm On May 08, 2019
essenceplus:

You need very good graphic presentation so your clients can take you seriously. Check my profile for my portfolio and contact me for my services.
Patience is a virtue my bro
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by essenceplus: 4:54pm On May 08, 2019
ifegold:

Professionalism isn't against patience. Presentation forces your audience to listen and pay attention. Trust me. I'm also a farmer.
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 4:54pm On May 08, 2019
This is introducing GMELINA ARBOREA, a highly economic tree with a relatively short maturity maturity period(9-12yrs) and a very good market value...you can devoye a little time to ask loggers around
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by essenceplus: 4:54pm On May 08, 2019
ifegold:

Professionalism isn't against patience. Presentation forces your audience to listen and pay attention. Trust me. I'm also a farmer..
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by essenceplus: 4:56pm On May 08, 2019
ifegold:

Professionalism isn't against patience. Presentation forces your audience to listen and pay attention. Trust me. I'm also a farmer...
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 4:59pm On May 08, 2019
essenceplus:

Professionalism isn't against patience. Presentation forces your audience to listen and pay attention. Trust me. I'm also a farmer.
Distractions negates professionalism and presentation comes in folds, dont be too forward to think you've got a monopoly of good presentations.
Like I said, learn to be patient, not displaying graphics in my first post doesnt mean absence of graphics at all. Thanks
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by essenceplus: 5:01pm On May 08, 2019
ifegold:

Distractions negates professionalism and presentation comes in folds, dont be too forward to think you've got a monopoly of good presentations.
Like I said, learn to be patient, not displaying graphics in my first post doesnt mean absence of graphics at all. Thanks

Nope. This now a trend that when people make suggestions it's seen as hating or imposition of one's ideas. I simply stated a point. Which could have been politely stated. Thanks, I have good presentations than accuse me of being monopolistic or dominant with ideas. Let's learn to love one another.

God bless you Sir
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 5:03pm On May 08, 2019
The gmelina tree as popularly called is also very good at securing the perimeter of that land you ve left to fallow or that you ve just purchased and contemplating on how to make it free from trespassers.
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 5:12pm On May 08, 2019
Here are some of the seedlings very much ready to be transplanted, it could be bought in bits or large quantities.
Remember, the best time to plant a tree was ten years ago, another best time is NOW!

Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 5:26pm On May 08, 2019
A middle aged man I met in the course of establishing a plantation for a client confessed to me what has been the secret behind his ability to sponsor his chikdren's education despite being an illiterate born and bred in the farm. He said to me, " my brother, tou see those trees outside there, they have been covering up for me, each time any of my children calls for money, all I need do is to just pick one of them, cut and slice with my saw and invite loggers to buy."

Dont be left out, the story continues...08126466596
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 2:06pm On May 09, 2019
Keep the calls coming, there is enough seedling to go round.
Do yourself the favour of securing that land from trespassers.
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 4:43am On May 10, 2019
Still in biz!
Re: Plantation Farming Investment by ifegold: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
The season is right at hand, dont procastinate in securing that land you acquired in the bush. Having a perimeter fencing with this tree will not be a bad idea...

(1) (Reply)

"One Of My Goat Is Missing" - Twitter User Cries Out / How To Start Banana Flour Processing Business / ,.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.