Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) (2122 Views)

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria / Foreign Apple Seeds Grown From Seed Progression. / Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by digicreator: 2:12pm On May 23, 2021
I'm sure you have heard that foreign Apples now grow in Nigeria, with known areas in Jos, Lagos, Enugu, Benin, Ogun, Anambra, successfully nurturing these plants until they started producing fruits (apples).

This revelation has been made possible by one Kenyan man called Peter Wambugu. He is the first person to commercialize semi arid grafted apple seedlings here in Africa. This apple species can survive in any tropical climate even Nigeria.

I will like to open your eyes to the opportunities that abounds in apple farming investment in Nigeria. These apple trees can produce from 1,000 - 2,000 apples in every season. In every year there are two seasons.

Now imagine you were able to successfully plant an apple tree in your compound in the village or free land. In every harvest you can have between 1,000 - 2,000 apples. Now if you decide to sell, apples go for about N100 - N150 in the market, that means you will be making from N100,000 - N200,000 every season from one apple tree, now still imagine you could plant over 100 trees and above, this untapped revenue spinner might just be the next big thing you are missing out on.

This is your chance to learn how you can plant an apple tree or Orchard here in Nigeria.

What You Will Learn:
- Where to source seedlings here in Nigeria
- How to identify the apple seedling
- How to prepare your soil for planting
- How to plant the seedlings
- How to nurture your apple tree
- Pest & Disease Control.

Also get information how you can join the Apple Farming in Nigeria Investment Scheme, here you can become a shareholder with only N1,000 and get a 10% dividend biannually for 20 Years after maturity.

This scheme was designed to help people interested in foreign apple farming but do not have land where they can start farming.

In corporation with land owners in Anambra and Enugu, we have mapped out various locations for use of Nigeria's First Crowd Funded Apple Orchards, making these states in the next 3 - 4 years sufficient in the supply of Nigeria's Apple needs. Our Target is to plant up to 1000 Apple Trees in Enugu and Anambra before the end of 2021. Investors gets their dividends biannually after 3years maturity stage.

Download this eGuide now for only N1,050 and join whatsapp group to connect with other apple farming investors in Nigeria.

Download eGuide Here

Contact
Apple Farming Investment Nigeria
27 Nwafor Orizu Avenue, Independence Layout, Enugu - Nigeria.

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by digicreator: 2:32pm On May 23, 2021
If you would like to go on an excursion to see my apple tree, contact me in my signature.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by ClitRaider: 3:33pm On May 23, 2021
digicreator:
If you would like to go on an excursion to see my apple tree, contact me in my signature.

What of dates?!
Can I plant it in Ogun state?
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by Shyluck(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=digicreator post=101984004]If you would like to go on an excursion to see my apple tree, contact me in my signature.

I am in NSK. I am interested.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 6:04pm On May 23, 2021
Don't come online to spew trash just to sell your ebook. If truly you have an Apple farm, I don't think there's any thing wrong in you showing us.
Please be guided, the Apple farming is not as easy as what they say.
There are genuine people on Nairaland that sell the Wambugu Apple seedlings
-Soil Preparation is two feet wide by two feet deep. Mix top soil with well decomposed cow dung or poultry dung
- pest and diseases control, we are working on it, the plant is new here in Nigeria and the kind of disease experienced in Kenya is far different from what you have in Nigeria, so with the growth rate. For instance Wambugu will tell you it takes nine months before fruiting but in Nigeria, it takes 2 years.
I learnt there's Wambugu Apple WhatsApp group created by Kate here in Nigeria.
Don't let anyone eat your hard earn money.

1 Like

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by digicreator: 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
princenomics:
Don't come online to spew trash just to sell your ebook. If truly you have an Apple farm, I don't think there's any thing wrong in you showing us.
Please be guided, the Apple farming is not as easy as what they say.
There are genuine people on Nairaland that sell the Wambugu Apple seedlings
-Soil Preparation is two feet wide by two feet deep. Mix top soil with well decomposed cow dung or poultry dung
- pest and diseases control, we are working on it, the plant is new here in Nigeria and the kind of disease experienced in Kenya is far different from what you have in Nigeria, so with the growth rate. For instance Wambugu will tell you it takes nine months before fruiting but in Nigeria, it takes 2 years.
I learnt there's Wambugu Apple WhatsApp group created by Kate here in Nigeria.
Don't let anyone eat your hard earn money.
If only you can see yourself in the mirror and tell yourself shame on you. Why do a lot of Nigerians hate themselves. If you had this information since, why didn't you put up your own thread to educate people. Anyway we know the saying of those who make the loudest noise are usually empty barrels. The internet has made faceless people bold, people not worthy to wash my car or even clean my shoes come online and say I spew trash. I don't blame you, it's obvious you lack home training. Yes I am selling my e-book, what are you selling? Nothing... Just a bitter soul who is disappointed with life. Please learn to comport yourself, you can be more productive when you learn or stay quiet and observe, instead of trying to run people down all the time. Just my candid advice.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2021
digicreator:
I'm sure you have heard that foreign Apples now grow in Nigeria, with known areas in Jos, Lagos, Enugu, Benin, Ogun, Anambra, successfully nurturing these plants until they started producing fruits (apples).

This revelation has been made possible by one Kenyan man called Peter Wambugu. He is the first person to commercialize semi arid grafted apple seedlings here in Africa. This apple species can survive in any temperate region even Nigeria.

Download eGuide Here

Contact
Apple Farming Investment Nigeria
27 Nwafor Orizu Avenue, Independence Layout, Enugu - Nigeria.

OP, pardon my curiosity, but is it possible that the bolded is an error or what?
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by shameonyou(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
op is like u are one of those online scammers abi...@princenomics may God bless u for casting mr op..
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by digicreator: 6:42am On May 25, 2021
shameonyou:
op is like u are one of those online scammers abi...@princenomics may God bless u for casting mr op..
There is nothing to cast. I have an address and I'm not scared to be approached. Investigate, use your brains.
I discovered that people who just come on peoples post and write things like you just did or the previous prince guy usually have nothing to offer.
This post is not for you.
Please if you are in Enugu or any neighbouring state, contact me or come to my office for sight seeing.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by digicreator: 6:49am On May 25, 2021
mansakhalifa:

OP, pardon my curiosity, but is it possible that the bolded is an error or what?

sorry was an error. Tropical I mean
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 12:41pm On May 25, 2021
I will not want to exchange words with you. What I previously said was if you have an orchard no matter how small the orchard or farm is, show us and stop.
I have one with over 5 exotic plants including both Annan and Wambugu Apples.
The reason I have not started a thread is because I don't want to teach Nairalanders without practical experience and I don't want to be like you that will give figures without considering the perculiarities of our soil. If you won't mind, I will share few pictures of my farm to prove that I am speaking trash. And when the time is right, I will teach Nairalanders for free.

1 Like

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 12:45pm On May 25, 2021
Seedlings after I got them, I have to soak them for 2 hours in clean water

1 Like

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 1:42pm On May 25, 2021
Plant seedlings into bags

1 Like

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 1:45pm On May 25, 2021
Leaves sprouting after day 5

1 Like

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 1:55pm On May 25, 2021
Annan Apple @ months but I had to snip off the flowers because the plant is just too tender to carry the fruits

1 Like

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 3:08pm On May 25, 2021
Transplant after 4 weeks.
On or before Saturday, I will upload just 4 pictures to show you how the plants are fearing after 4 months of planting.
After that, I will not want to continue bore you Mr. Digicreator with pictures because I have over 1000 chronological pictures of my Apple orchard.
As I said earlier, when the time is right and the plants have started fruiting, I will teach Nairalanders a chronological process with pictures of not only how to grow the plants, but also what to do incase they encounter problems with their plant for FREE.
Besides, we are over 100 Apple farmers besides the genuine merchant who are into this venture.

1 Like

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by digicreator: 11:31am On May 26, 2021
princenomics:
I will not want to exchange words with you. What I previously said was if you have an orchard no matter how small the orchard or farm is, show us and stop.
I have one with over 5 exotic plants including both Annan and Wambugu Apples.
The reason I have not started a thread is because I don't want to teach Nairalanders without practical experience and I don't want to be like you that will give figures without considering the perculiarities of our soil. If you won't mind, I will share few pictures of my farm to prove that I am speaking trash. And when the time is right, I will teach Nairalanders for free.

Thanks, but you started late.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by abbeynism(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2021
princenomics:
On or before Saturday, I will upload just 4 pictures to show you how the plants are fearing after 4 months of planting.

Sir please can I have the contact for the seedlings, I want to try a few seedlings in my backyard. Thanks.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by africanman85: 3:02pm On May 26, 2021
princenomics:
After that, I will not want to continue bore you Mr. Digicreator with pictures because I have over 1000 chronological pictures of my Apple orchard.
As I said earlier, when the time is right and the plants have started fruiting, I will teach Nairalanders a chronological process with pictures of not only how to grow the plants, but also what to do incase they encounter problems with their plant for FREE.
Besides, we are over 100 Apple farmers besides the genuine merchant who are into this venture.
How much is the seedlings?
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 2:32pm On May 29, 2021
Good day everyone; as promised, these are some of the plants at four months

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 2:34pm On May 29, 2021
No 11. I had to tag them in order to monitor the individual growth rate

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 2:48pm On May 29, 2021
I can't upload more because the picture is too large. But I will keep trying.
For those who asked for seedlings contact, please I will not be able to provide info on this thread because I need to respect the creator of the thread, when I create mine, I will share all you need. But there are genuine online Apple sellers on NL. It is better you buy sprouted plants from them because the mortality rate of unsprouted seedlings are way too high. Imagine someone loosing 100 seedlings.

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 2:52pm On May 29, 2021
No1

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by princenomics: 2:55pm On May 29, 2021
Annan Apple

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) by Legendforte: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
digicreator:
Pls how do i get the seeds for cultivation.

(1) (Reply)

Enlightenment On Feeding Layers / Snail For Sale (good For Snail Farming) / The Use Of PKC And Oil To Fatten Broiler Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.