Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Will Not Let You Down, Buhari Promises Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Let You Down, Buhari Promises Nigerians (209 Views)

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Let You Down, Buhari Promises Nigerians by naijapikin04(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/08/i-will-not-let-you-down-buhari-promises-nigerians/

President Muhammadu Buhari has promised that he would not let Nigerians down.

He said would provide effective and result-oriented leadership which would in turn safeguard and ensure better life for citizens.

A statement signed by Presidential aide, Garba Shehu, said the President made the promise after attending the daily Tafsir (Quranic interpretations) marking the month of Ramadan, which held at the State House Mosque, Abuja, on Tuesday.

He quoted the President as saying: “I know what to do, and I will not fail Nigerians.”

According to Shehu, Buhari, who expressed gratitude to all Nigerians for the opportunity to serve a second term in office, also assured that their expectations for giving him another opportunity would be met.

Re: I Will Not Let You Down, Buhari Promises Nigerians by CalabarPikin: 5:16pm On May 08, 2019
Another let down dey wre pass dis 1..

Re: I Will Not Let You Down, Buhari Promises Nigerians by Pusyiter(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2019
Really?
When men are already down, you are saying you will not let them down
Double jeopardy

(1) (Reply)

They Should Arrest Us If They Find Us Guilty Of Stealing – Governor Ajimobi / Court Adjourns Suit Filed By Kashamu To May 23. Fraudulent Senator!!! / Nsitf Chairmanship: Facts Of The Matter, By Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.