Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals (580 Views)

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom — OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by Ojinewton92: 6:37pm On May 08, 2019
An orthopaedic surgeon at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Prof Olayinka Adegbehingbe, who was kidnapped on Sunday, has said that his abductos were Fulani herdsmen and that they collected N5.045m as ransom for his release.

Adegbehingbe in an interview with NTA, said the kidnappers had initially demanded for N30m ransom but later collected N5.045m for his release after much negotiation.

“They stopped me and took me into the bush. They wanted N30 million but I told them that they ahve to talk at

tap on the link below to view more photos from this post and continue to readinghttps://socialnoted..com/2019/05/my-fulani-kidnappers-got-n5045m-ransom.html

Watch a clip of the interview below.
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by SarkinYarki: 6:41pm On May 08, 2019
You voted and supported Buhari so what do you want us to do

1 Like

Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by iammo(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2019
Many people are so beclouded by hate, political affiliation and bigotry that they are quite inhuman, Thank God we Didnt trust them with our votes, evil people.
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by henrysam(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:
Many people are so beclouded by hate, political affiliation and bigotry that they are quite inhuman, Thank God we Didnt trust them with our votes, evil people.
The one you trusted with your vote. What has he done for you other than killing, kidnapping and using your lives to throw banters.
You are in one chance. Just negodu
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by mikkyjay(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:

How do you mean?
Is the man lying about his experience?
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by iammo(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2019
mikkyjay:

How do you mean?
Is the man lying about his experience?

Just look at the first comment, in the dude's mind since APC won in Osun he deserves to be kidnaped, is that what humanity is now all about

1 Like

Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by iammo(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2019
henrysam:

The one you trusted with your vote. What has he done for you other than killing, kidnapping and using your lives to throw banters.
You are in one chance. Just negodu

As if Insecuirity wasnt all ready spreading down south with daily bombing before things took another.dimension
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by Ojinewton92: 5:31am On May 09, 2019
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by Ojinewton92: 11:30pm On May 10, 2019
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by Ojinewton92: 6:20am On May 13, 2019
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by Ojinewton92: 8:13am On May 15, 2019
is true
Re: My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom— OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveals by Ojinewton92: 8:55am On May 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of A Boy / Yahoo Boy Bags 35 Years In Ilorin / COZA hires street urchins to counter protesters in Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.