Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (62382 Views)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2019
This man called "GanDollar" is always so local and messed up in whatever he does. Wearing his Wristwatch upside down,MUMU Governor.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2019
frowland:

Sanusi is too educated for that.

You mean he would not say anything, or do anything, talking about part of revenue from more than 30 lga
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:44pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:
I like the way everyone that fought GEJ is testing the disaster called Buhari/Ganduje. cheesy

Now they will all know that GEJ is a democrat

They same GEJ illegally and undemocratically sacked SLS.

The same GEJ used the military to invade Newspaper offices, destroyed their properties and confiscated their newspapers.

Do you people even know the meaning of the word DEMOCRAT?

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by eventsms(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2019
Karma is working.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by frowland(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:

You mean he would not say anything, or do anything, talking about part of revenue from more than 30 lga
All states in the north have long ago decentralized so I can't see how Kano is an issue. If not for politics since Abacha days, the Kano Emirates would have been split long long ago.
...Secondly, my comment about Sanusi being educated is because of the violence you are insinuating he will instigate.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by efficiencie(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2019
Amitez:
APC aims to destroy Nigeria through political stupidity. Nigerians have just an option. Destroy APC or allow the party to destroy Nigeria.
The choice is ours!

No...the choice is yours...make your choice first and leave the choice of others to them... grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:55pm On May 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

They are not bright enough to see that connection.

If rain falls today, it is because God wants to avenge GEJ.

Shut up !!! whether you like it or not Buharis govt is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria so far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by AbaLion: 8:55pm On May 08, 2019
Alashoalash10:
The same thing Ajimobi did in Oyo state by crowning many obas in Ibadan, it may not last
Those ones are still beneath the Olubadan.

-Lion
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by bjnice(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2019
IFNOTGOD:

try to follow news and not just type cos u have data.

Sanusi was already close to the end of his tenor with just few months to go and also d battle for Emir of Kano was about to start.

dont just buy data cos of likes learn to read

try to read the about the controversy surrounding his sack

Hello o, as at the time Jonathan sack Sanusi, the emir of Kano Ado Bayero was still alive. You might disapprove my point but google might be of help.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2019
MaziEDOZIE:
This man called "GanDollar" is always so local and messed up in whatever he does. Wearing his Wristwatch upside down,MUMU Governor.
What do you mean wristwatch upside down, hope you know the meaning of upside down? Some people wear their watches that way anyways undecided
It's just like face cap that people chose to bend towards any direction. Nothing special or uncool about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by tinsel: 9:06pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:
I like the way everyone that fought GEJ is testing the disaster called Buhari/Ganduje. cheesy

Everything in this country cannot about Jonathan. Please you guys should allow the man rest.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 08, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind them. A Very Useless and myopic set of idiots!

It takes an idiot to identify one. In this you are the greater idiot because you are the offspring of idiots. Its hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by tinsel: 9:09pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:
grin

Sanusi is about to lose 70% of the money he makes from LGA under him. This was the biggining and the end of Ganduje's in-law Ajimobi. the emir would start using his grassroot urchins to cause trouble

This Sanusi has no grassroots otherwise you would have seen rioting everywhere. Lamp people did not even want him at first to be their emir.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2019
AnanseK:

You are taking this brother thing too far. Ganduje has no kinship relationship with the Emir. They are not brothers. Check the meaning of the word brother in your dictionary.

If you meet an African in North Korea, you will see him as a brother. Same will be the feeling if you meet a Nigerian in Iceland, for example. Outside the shores of Nigeria, any Igbo man I meet is like a brother to me.

Ganduje and Sanusi are both from Kano State. They are expected to be closer to each other than Jonathan and Sanusi. That's what I meant when I said they were brothers.

By the way, this below is one of the meanings of brother, according to Merriam Webster dictionary:

a : kinsman

b : one who shares with another a common national or racial origin; especially : soul brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Olorunnim: 9:14pm On May 08, 2019
Disrupting An age long tradition because of personal vendetta,The hate in the heart of we Humans will be our unbecoming

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:16pm On May 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

They are not bright enough to see that connection.

If rain falls today, it is because God wants to avenge GEJ.
If an apc member's wife in Illorin has miscarriage,

It is the Almighty God only trying to avenge for Gej.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Amanda4life: 9:17pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:

The God of jonathan is my God.

I just pray i continue to see the downfall of any man any woman who has been an obstacle in my life in jesus name.
Just like jonathan ebele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:17pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by kunleham(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2019
Gandollar actually borrow this from his in-law Ajumobi who created so many obas put off Ibadan land.
Well-done our in-law.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by olabisiolaniyi3: 9:25pm On May 08, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind them. A Very Useless and myopic set of idiots!
that is exactly what an idiot will say

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Amanda4life: 9:29pm On May 08, 2019
lawman88:
I don't pity him. He is an enemy of GEJ and by extension, southerners. May more confusion arise among KANO elites

People should be careful of who they gang up to fight.

Fight for good cause and resist bad one.

There's always a harvest time for every seed planted whether you are a muslim or christian hindu or traditionist

Dont be surprise that this Ganduje will also reap his own if he is fighting dirty.

May our enemies fight themselves in jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Seedless081: 9:31pm On May 08, 2019
I wonder the kind of society we live in, just because the emir said the truth you decided to decentralised Kano state emirate council, but remember you won't be the governor forever, but you know what posterity will judge gandollar.... The only sleeping governor

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2019
MXr8p:

When will this urchins get over the rejection of gej

The ineffectual boboon ain't ever gonna come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:41pm On May 08, 2019
He took lessons from ajimobi who did same thing to olubadan

iammo:
grin

Sanusi is about to lose 70% of the money he makes from LGA under him. This was the biggining and the end of Ganduje's in-law Ajimobi. the emir would start using his grassroot urchins to cause trouble

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by etrouble: 9:42pm On May 08, 2019
jlinkd78:
Who give Gandollar balls? Really interesting times for them. GEJ really having d last laugh. If you know you know . This table u are shaking eeh!!!

Sanusi is Emir of Kano which has just been broken down but GEH is currently catching fishes in Otuoke while his illiterate cantankerous wife has been stripped off several billions she looted. Now, tell me how GEJ is having the last laugh.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Awaja(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2019
Ganduje don port 8 ,
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

GEJ removed him few months before the end of his tenure. That's not so bad. Ganduje on the other hand has humiliated him, and he will live like this for the rest of his life, with grossly reduced influence and earnings. To make matters worse, Ganduje is supposed to be his brother. I can take insults from outsiders but not my own brothers.
Ganduje is even lenient, GEJ removed him illegally even when he was seeking reelection, but Ganduje remained calm until he was reelected and then whittle down his influence.

Can you see the difference, APC has not and can never do half of evils done by PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by badesco(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2019
Gandollar is doing that because he knew that the election tribunal will sack him hence his hasty to sign the unpopular law.. The law will be challenged in court, i trust Sanusi.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2019
hehehehe! the hausas are finally trying to throw off the Fulani slave master's shackles, kwara slaves should take note!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Dottore: 9:53pm On May 08, 2019
HisSexcellency:

That was very fast, didn't want to give room for some persons to mobilize protesters into the streets grin
Governors who are elected to serve the people for a period of 8years max are now tampering with traditional institutions that has been in existence before they were born
The law was passed in the house of Assembly Oga. Governor affirmed by signing it into law. How did he tamper with the traditional institution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.