Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (62377 Views)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2019
fyneguy:

GEJ that sacked him as CBN Governor? The one who sacked him was worse than who reduced his influence.
bro... Get your facts right, GEJ was under pressure sanusi announced NNPC had huge amounts undeclared, his sacking was even a welcome development from the pressure.... Besides he had a throne to return to
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2019
wordcat:
So with this law nothing like emir of
Kano again cheesy cheesy
there would be, bit he would also have rivals... Like emir of rano etc....
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2019
ajebuter:
GEJ will be laughing out so loud now...

One by one, karma is visiting his betrayers..
so sanusi exposing diezani and GEJs wife with that huge sum of NNPC funds is betrayal.... Haba be real for once na, a single individual having 7 trillion.. Haba!!! Tjat is harsh na....... Sanusi did nothing wrong, i repeat sanusi did nothing wrong....

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2019
AbaLion:
How could you have 5 first class emirates of equal authority within a state. An act no one would have ever envisaged.
Sanusi's emirate would kick and few years down the line if Ganduje's successor dare revert to the traditional status, the newly enthroned emirates would kick.
I fear for kano.

-Lion
honestly.... This is the price for reelcting a corrupt governor.........

This hind of shii would not happen in the south, in fact the people would revolt..
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by HMarshal(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2019
Beginning of trouble,cos it's expected of the emir to begging causing troubles
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2019
bjnice:

Hello o, as at the time Jonathan sack Sanusi, the emir of Kano Ado Bayero was still alive. You might disapprove my point but google might be of help.
he was still alive but was about naming his son as successor... A throne sanusis father gave him temporarily....... Sanusi could not just stay and watch na...
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2019
when you think deceitfully you get wrong and destructive policies, Assembly pass bill noon you sign bill into law immediately, why won't the international community see us as third world beings.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind them. A Very Useless and myopic set of idiots!
u re so quick to insult ppl. Like u re any better. Smh
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2019
AnanseK:

Same Dictionary: Brother = a male who has the same parents as another or one parent in common with another.

But of course you’re entitled to your opinion.

Oga, brother has more than one meaning. I can use the one that justifies what I am saying to pass my message across.

The fact that president means the commander-in-chief of a country doesn't mean all presidents are in charge of countries. Even I have been a president before.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2019
fyneguy:

GEJ that sacked him as CBN Governor? The one who sacked him was worse than who reduced his influence.
CBN Governor position wasn't his birthright .
He was hired and can be fired .
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by engeen(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2019
I agreed with you 100%. Sanus conspired with Saraki to Steal Intercontinental Bank in the name of buying for Access Bank that was at that time owing them huge sum of money just because Erastus walked him Sanusi out of their bankers meeting for coming late and He refused to merge with Saraki Societe General bank, but most Nigerians were not priviledged to see the truth then. Anyway let Sanusi and Saraki wait for the real Karma that is waiting for them, This is just the begining.
hadura29:
Erastus eleda don dey work already... Karma fast ooo. If you know, you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by ledaman: 10:42am On May 09, 2019
legallyCJ:
This is crazy from Gandollar. Payback time
More than payback bros lolz!
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by ledaman: 10:47am On May 09, 2019
FearGodinall:
All those that conspired against GEJ are all having their own pond of flesh.What a karmam
You must be on weed! so GEJ that sacked Sanusi for complaints about unremitted funds to CBN he is a saint?
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by ledaman: 10:54am On May 09, 2019
Hedonini:

And why did GEJ sack him in the first place? Abi you are suffering from selective and conditional amnesia?
Am very sure you are the one suffering from Amnesia because your hero GEJ failed to do the needful !
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2019
gentleibraheem:
Kano state have made a very big mistake by re electing ganduje. He is such a dumb person

I am not from Kano, but Ganduje has done well. I know Kano people will love this. The power vested on one man will henceforth be vested on 5 men. Will make local traditional institution work better, create more jobs and more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by hadura29(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2019
engeen:
I agreed with you 100%. Sanus conspired with Saraki to Steal Intercontinental Bank in the name of buying for Access Bank that was at that time owing them huge sum of money just because Erastus walked him Sanusi out of their bankers meeting for coming late and He refused to merge with Saraki Societe General bank, but most Nigerians were not priviledged to see the truth then. Anyway let Sanusi and Saraki wait for the real Karma that is waiting for them, This is just the begining.

In addition, Erastus was not in support of Sanusi being the CBN governor then, hence the magic sale of intercontinental to access bank.

This country is just a comedy show .
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 12:50pm On May 09, 2019
Rallyman:
;Dfor those that clamored for change this is the change.... LoL
lol
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by engeen(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2019
Sanusi was not CBN governor as the time, he was just a banker. So it was a revenge game for him and Saraki when he became CBN Governor.
hadura29:

In addition, Erastus was not in support of Sanusi being the CBN governor then, hence the magic sale of intercontinental to access bank.

This country is just a comedy show .

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by hadura29(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2019
engeen:
Sanusi was not CBN governor as the time, he was just a banker. So it was a revenge game for him and Saraki when he became CBN Governor.

Yes, you are right, he was as a banker then, a too boss at fbn while Erastus heads intercontinental then. They had execs meeting on who to be the head of CBN. But Erastus was not in support.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:22am On May 10, 2019
Alezy:
u re so quick to insult ppl. Like u re any better. Smh

How are you my love, I don't see you around here very often? Is everything good with you?
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Kenovee: 6:17am On May 10, 2019
Sanu dezua sanusi
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2019
khiaa:

How are you my love, I don't see around here very often? Is everything good with you?
yea kinda busy these days. How's work? Trust all is well with u
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:21am On May 10, 2019
Alezy:
yea kinda busy these days. How's work? Trust all is well with u

I'm good, I just miss chatting with you. sad

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by orisa37: 7:50am On May 10, 2019
Masari should now cut-off Daura Emirate in Niger and Chad Republics from Katsina State.
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2019
kayjay69:
This is the type of dumb a** commentary that nairaland has come to be known for.
Sanusi sacked owners of banks, was it within his powers as CBN Governor to do so?

What were these so-called Bank owners doing with the bank's funds they were entrusted with by their customers?

Did Sanusi's actions restore public and investor confidence to the banking sector?

As much as I may have had my reservations about Emir Sanusi (who is far from perfect, flawed as any one of us) during his tenure as the CBN Gov (especially towards the end), I personally know that his actions helped sanitise that industry. And upon his ascending the throne of Emir, he has arguably been the lone voice calling for progressive change in the North. If you understand Nigeria, you will understand that North Nigeria as it is currently populated is and will continue to be a massive stumbling block for Nigeria. I do not care much for his politics but on the social side and what he is pushing for in the North, he has my respect.

We ought to be standing together and condemning corruption, electoral violence and anything that is retrogressive in nature. But as you can see the problem with Nigeria and some Nigerians is we often leave the message and focus on the messenger. We often prefer to settle scores than stand with the truth. We are who we have always been and will remain this way, I dont even see a way out of this anymore. We are fractured beyond repair I swear.

A statement of three lines took you epistle to explain n insult. Oh how empty vessels make the loudest noise!!!
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by Alezy(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2019
khiaa:

I'm good, I just miss chatting with you. sad
if u want to talk u could always do mails or calls though. Good to kw u re well
Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:47am On May 11, 2019
Alezy:
if u want to talk u could always do mails or calls though. Good to kw u re well

Email your number to me.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good news for us wailer association of Nigeria... Zombies can all die misfortune death all aftr Oshiomole n Sanusi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.