Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant (17221 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by cedeki(m): 6:33am On May 09, 2019
The assertion for Uvwie is not correct, the survey is not completely right, ask the price of rent at Army Estate, New World city in Ugboroke, GRA effurun, Bendel Estate and Iffie Estate
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Idadurun: 6:34am On May 09, 2019
Please, stop telling us u don't know the boundaries of Delta State. We share boundary with Imo through the Igbo speaking part, with Ondo through Warri north, with Rivers State through ndoni, Igbo speaking area. So, what's yr argument?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Revolva(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2019
Divine200:

What happen to Warri ?
Nonsense talk
You are comparing Benin rent with that of Warri, Warri has more economic activity than Benin hence the cost of living is more expensive.

Abeg it too xpensive it's more like lagos rent

Imagine agbor and other town in Delta take such Hugh rent

Japa
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by gost: 7:06am On May 09, 2019
Hello everyone with real estate experience please I need your help urgently.
I just completed a real estate project in Parliamentary extension Calabar consisting of 5 units of 1 bedroom flats and 2 units of 2 bedroom flats. I started this project in 2014 and for almost 6 years now I have been living a total sacrificial life were I deny myself and my family the good things of life just to finish this project. During tiling, plumbing and wiring I had to sell my precious 2 plots of land to complete this building, so it has been hetic and stressful.
I need your ideas on the possible ways to rent this house out, so that I will not have issues with tenants on renewal of rent. Please help a brother.
Lalastica. So far tenants have started coming, but I have not made any commitment.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Nobody: 7:11am On May 09, 2019
Revolva:
waste of money

i de mad why i go rent flat for such place like that

even benin rent de cheaper

nonsense
See this ode, can u compare the economic activities in warri to that of Benin.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Oenzy: 9:24am On May 09, 2019
chijioke17:
Are you sure Delta and imo share any boundary
. I don't thing so i know rivers and IMO share boundary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by chijioke17(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2019
Oenzy:
. I don't thing so i know rivers and IMO share boundary

I know Imo shares boundaries with abia, anambra, rivers
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Nobody: 9:46am On May 09, 2019
charliboy654:
Op jeddo is still part of warri na
The rent in jeddo is cheaper than most part of main warri

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Nobody: 10:51am On May 09, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
OP, delta have no boundaries with Ondo and Imo....
Delta has, check Google map, u can go to ondo from warri riverine area.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Investmentfreak: 11:27am On May 09, 2019
Budline1:

If they can afford it, they should be able to afford a mortgage too or probably start building gradually. Spreading love not war. smiley

Stay where and build...there are no temporal housing ideals here in Nigeria other than leasing
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant by Ritzzy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
What of Oghara thinking of relocating and have no idea of the rent there.

CotenantNIG:
Hello Guys

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Delta state
Read Others Here
https://cotenant.com.ng/blog/

Delta state is located in the sout-south geopolitical zone. The state is rich in oil and agricultural production. Its capital city is Asaba. The state was named after the delta of the river Niger. It was created from the former Bendel State in 1991. The state has 25 local government areas. Warri is the biggest commercial city in the state. Other major towns are Agbor, Ughelli, Oghara, Sapele and Ogwashi-uku.

Delta State shares common boundaries with Edo, Ondo , Imo, Anambra and Bayelsa States. In the south west and south it has approximately 122 kilometres of coastline bounded by the Bight of Benin on the Atlantic ocean.
Can't find what you're looking for?

Warri
The average price of flats for rent in Warri is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦3,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

Jeddo
The average price of flats for rent in Jeddo is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Asaba
The average price of flats for rent in Asaba is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦5,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Agbor
The average price of flats for rent in Agbor is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦550,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year

Uvwie
The average price of flats for rent in Uvwie is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Want to Share Apartment ?
https://cotenant.com.ng/rent-a-spare-bedroom-in-a-house-or-flatshare/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advantages Of Aluminium Roof To Others / View This Neoclassical 3-bedroom Bungalow Architectural Building Design / Update: On The Tallest Building In The East @ Umuchukwu Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.