Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying (67069 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2019
OP you are the most wicked nairalander in history.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by sojayy(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by YorubaEmir: 10:11pm On May 16, 2019
Dog wahala plenty . Dog and man go de chop the same quantity of food
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by chuckyly(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2019
The only sanchez I know is a man utd footballer. Any other sanchez is .....
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Lilymax(f): 10:12pm On May 16, 2019
ellalina:
he died
Im so sorry cry
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 16, 2019
which club is he playing for
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 16, 2019
Rip to the Dog.

Some of these quack vets no go school o, how many go uni go study d course sef. Many of them freestyle the treatment. If your dog survive, your luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 16, 2019
soberdrunk:
Sorry bro!!! Take heart but that is why I like Ekuke" they always self medicate and heal miraculously, my guy Ekuke that they said had "cancer of the ear" the dog enter Bush by himself go chew herbs and is still alive and well...... angry
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by tstx(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2019
soberdrunk:
Sorry bro!!! Take heart but that is why I like Ekuke" they always self medicate and heal miraculously, my guy Ekuke that they said had "cancer of the ear" the dog enter Bush by himself go chew herbs and is still alive and well...... angry

You are maddddddddss cheesy cheesy, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by jimb(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2019
commit them to suicide enyii grin
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Mydazz(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2019
And that is how Alexis Sanchez career is dying slowly too,...... Take heart bro
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 16, 2019
These foreign breeds aren't for everyone. From the moment you bought them, you should've registered them with a VET. That way, a VET would occasionally run a checkup, and once you notice any strange behavior, you call your VET. Please, do so with the one left. Both dogs look malnourished too. Let me stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by bitingcool: 10:18pm On May 16, 2019
soberdrunk:

U don make me laugh tire. Lolllll

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Dazuki(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by foreshore(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2019
ellalina:
It all started 5 nights ago. I came back from work and came along with my usual suya to feed alixis( female Caucasian + German breed) and Sanchez (male same mixed breed)

I noticed Alexis was eating with usual excitement and energy but Sanchez will not eat.
The next morning I woke up to very smelly vomit everywhere. Sanchez who refused to eat has been vomiting and its smelly.this continued till the next day. He has stopped eating and will only take water.
Day 3 I called in my vet who vaccinated them and treated Sanchez. He told me the dog will recover buy by evening the dog seems to be going worse as he is now vomiting only water.as I type this, he has lost so much weight looking so skeletal and is still refusing to eat. Everyone is giving up already as he has refused to recover. Please help me guy. I have been feeding them can food since I got them and made sure their environment is very clean. Alexis the female is fine and very active but Sanchez is almost gone.

You better start making arrangements to buy coffin at general hospital
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by picoba(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2019
Calabar food
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Dazuki(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2019
Why the dog no go die when u keep them in such dirty place

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2019
shocked Sanchez wey I know nah baller him be.

But instead of seeking for cheap idea here why can't you take it to well vet to attend to your dog?
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Lovelyn451(f): 10:21pm On May 16, 2019
Those see pass sef
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Stillthebest: 10:22pm On May 16, 2019
Let the other be far from him.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by skyfather09(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2019
shii like this never happens to bingo dogs, I even tired to poison a street one around my area, nigga got fatter that ever.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 16, 2019
I had no idea dogs menstruate 'till 3days ago. I saw a dog on its period. It was shocking and funny. What I don't know is if they occasionally experience those aggressive hormonal changes we do when on our periods. grin
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by shadeyinka(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2019
ellalina:
It all started 5 nights ago. I came back from work and came along with my usual suya to feed alixis( female Caucasian + German breed) and Sanchez (male same mixed breed)
e.
Is your dog still drinking water?
If yes, please add some glucose to its water.

If no, put glucose solution in a syringe and open its mouth to get it to drink it.

For the vets drug to work, your dog need some energy. My little advice
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by adegokeoladotun: 10:24pm On May 16, 2019
Your dog was having this viral disease Canine parvoviral enteritis.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by LuciferPreeq: 10:25pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Eraddray(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2019
This my be a serious parvo case.. contact this dog handler... he might help ur dog before it late...parvo kills dogs very fast
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by NkemjikaX(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2019
Get scent leave extract its juice add little water to it and give the dogs after about one hour give them their vitamins this will stop the infection.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Eraddray(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2019
This might be a serious parvo case.. contact this dog handler... he might help ur dog before it late...parvo kills dogs very fast
08027967080 - Mr sanmi
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by sexiestharam(f): 10:28pm On May 16, 2019
I suspect your dog has contacted the parvo virus. There is a high chance it would not survive the disease. You have to get to terms with its death. Nobody will understand the pain you are going through except dog lovers like me. I lost my favorite dog to parvo in 2015. It was the most painful loss of my life. But you have to live with it. I am so sorry.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Chidimizzle: 10:28pm On May 16, 2019
Oh dear! So sorry about your loss. Never owned a dog before, infact i didn't like them much until I had the opportunity to look after my ex's dog. That dog was such a lovely friend that it broke my heart when he died. I still love that dog and miss him dearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.