Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ecobank Result Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Result Is Out (1220 Views)

2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Result Is Out / Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Result Is Out by afam1(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2007
fellas just go to the venue where you wrote your test and check for your name,the one of february at matori branch is out and only 80 people were shortlisted for interview.all the best.the one for tiamiyu salvage might as well be out so just go and check to know your fate.all the best
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by geod(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2007
[color=#000099][/color] coolHave gotten the information that I passed the test I did in Calabar. Please anyone with details on the interview date and its format?
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by ubiaru(f): 1:05pm On May 03, 2007
Afam1,
please how sure are you of that of tiamiyu savage.pls i need to know cos i cant wait to stay work.please reply me i am a worried fellow.r the names pasted there or in their office?ririubi@yahoo.com
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by akeredolu(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2007
please where can we check for the matori and tiamiyu salvage results.tanx for your expected assistance.
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by afam1(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2007
just go to ecobank at matori,just in front of the gate it is pasted there live and direct,then the one of tiamiyu salvage,go to where you wrote the test and find out.omo boy no dulling
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by akeredolu(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2007
tanx afam fela for the info
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by chikejude(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2007
HOW TIME FLIES.
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by geod(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] winkThanks Jude.
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by katme: 6:00pm On May 11, 2007
Yes!!! It's actually possible to make a living online, legimately. I was one of the biggest skeptics untill i actually started doing it.

I earnestly think that our certificates are doing us a lot of disservice. why? we attach our success and earning potential to them(our certificates). This is not good. Let's wake up.

Right now, i'm thrilled to have a chance to share with you the truly amazing discoveries that i've made which would enable you to live the life you dream about - create wealth, make a fantastic income, enjoy luxury vacations without working like a slave or going to a job you hate.

However, You have to know the basics of how this business works before u can launch your money-making activities.Depending on how much you already know (and have), you can actually begin doing this immediately by clicking this link www.clubfreedom.biz/katmeglobal .I will be pleased share some more with you, u only need to be serious about it, REMEMBER, Information is just information, unless you act on it.

Pyemo Afego
afegoreal@yahoo.com
+234 8054022642
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by Chydoo: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2008
Hello Jude,

I tried calling your number but it was unavailable.
I want to know how long it took you to write the Ecobank test,
sit for the interview and collect your appointment letter.

Since you are an insider now,
what is really keeping them from calling those who sat for an interview this January for a test taken on February last year?

I tried your line but it was not going.

Remember how it was b4 u got the Job? well that is how it is for me now bros smiley

Pls Jude your answer will be highly appreciated
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by prudC: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2008
Who knows what happened to the Ecobank test of March 2007 @ Money Market. After that on line assessemnt nothing has happened,hope am not alone in this someone should pls say soomething.
Re: Ecobank Result Is Out by prudC: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2008
Who knows what happened to the Ecobank test of March 2007 @ Money Market. After that on line assessement nothing has happened,hope am not alone in this someone should pls say something.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank 3rd Batch(i Think) / I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank / Glo At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.