Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat (34828 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris / Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by Osirisden: 8:36am On May 09, 2019
[
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by tsinzu: 8:36am On May 09, 2019
Messi no go talk rerun him eyes see finish for anfield . The GOAT don humble
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by Nbote(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2019
Fierce11:
Fact is that these guys have zero talent.. If this shi.t continues by the time they get to 16years and all, would some of y'all still find it funny? Mba nu! Mediocrity should not be condoned or supported in any form..
Nonsense type of talent.
*spits

D same way I've neva found Emmanuella and her dry uncles funny... Their jokes dry pass harmattan and d laughing effects dey use make it even d more irritating

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by player007(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2019
Abid2019:
grin first time, i find their trash funny.
Trash you say? Stop hating. They are just kids.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by airsaylongcon: 8:59am On May 09, 2019
Nbote:

D same way I've neva found Emmanuella and her dry uncles funny... Their jokes dry pass harmattan and d laughing effects dey use make it even d more irritating

Some, a very tiny percentage of her jokes have drawn a smile. But yeah I find them (these bois and Emmanuella) very boring
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by Abid2019(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2019
player007:
Trash you say? Stop hating. They are just kids.
............ Ok sir!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by Fierce11: 9:25am On May 09, 2019
FreemanUYB:

they are building a YouTube Chanel traffic
getting more subscribers everyday !!!

by the time they get 16 they must have gotten endorsements that will pay them all your life salaries in one signature!!!!

keep spiting sir!!!!
Why people keep believing that everyone on NL has to be as poor as them is something that never ceases to intrigue me..
Smh.. Get a life or bend down and beg me for money.
*spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by DSoj(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2019
Why dont i ever find these recreate things funny.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by etrange: 9:40am On May 09, 2019
Abid2019:

You found it funny, you still called it trash...

It wouldn't hurt to say good of people's activities nah.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by Twoclans(f): 10:10am On May 09, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Some, a very tiny percentage of her jokes have drawn a smile. But yeah I find them (these bois and Emmanuella) very boring

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by rainmoredays: 10:15am On May 09, 2019
YorubaEmir:

All these afonja “read below” scammers can look very disgusting shaa.see this round head with oil face and tribal mark like trafficator .
that was wicked, but mind you, this scammers just copy random people pix, so he's def not the one behind that moniker, what do I know, I might be wrong thoigh
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by AgreatMan: 10:56am On May 09, 2019
FreemanUYB:

they are building a YouTube Chanel traffic
getting more subscribers everyday !!!

by the time they get 16 they must have gotten endorsements that will pay them all your life salaries in one signature!!!!

keep spiting sir!!!!

It's like u were in my mind. Our people don't appreciate talents. They might be boring today,but they will continue to evolve. The quality of video they we're doing three months ago is no longer the same quality now
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by SocialJustice: 11:12am On May 09, 2019
Abid2019:
They are always funny.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by Exponental(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2019
xandercage1:
cant still believe Liverpool used juju on barca
u better use d juju too
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by PapaAdanna: 12:42pm On May 09, 2019
Afonja touts and amala na 5 & 6
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat by Bossjakande: 9:17pm On May 11, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=78236956][/quote] put ur nauthy pix dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures / Kemen Challenged To Do 20 Push Ups While Carrying Man Weighing 114kg (video) / LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.