Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool (33447 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat / How Jowizaza Lost A One Million Naira Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by GISTM0RE: 1:18am On May 08, 2019
GistMore.com

With a 3-goal advantage, Barcelona went into the semi-final game as the obvious favourites to qualify for the 2019 Champions League final, sadly they were stunned by Liverpool's 4 unreplied goals.

Before the match, Nigerian singer, Kcee had promised to give 1million naira to @mrchidozie (a die hard Liverpool) on Twitter if hs team wins.

As it turns out, Barcelona lost and Liverpool won.

Below is the screenshot of their conversation and payment made afterwards.

See more: http://gistmore.com/singer-kcee-loses-1million-naira-bet-following-barcelonas-defeat-to-liverpool

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by GISTM0RE: 1:19am On May 08, 2019
cool kiss sad
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by MrOldskoolJP(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2019
Dom Dom wey my share?

YNWA
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Foodforthought: 2:15am On May 08, 2019
Mtchheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by originals1(m): 2:36am On May 08, 2019
•••Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 17k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Nobody: 2:51am On May 08, 2019
Arranged transfer
Guy go return the money next morning collect belenje for beer
Una no fit scam us

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by EbukaHades10(m): 3:33am On May 08, 2019
We hear

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by itspzpics(m): 6:08am On May 08, 2019
Lol

Shame!!! Nigerian Slay Queen Thank God For Successful Abortion => See photos HERE
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 6:28am On May 08, 2019
Abeg guys shey na messi keep for goal post ni

1 Like

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by IamD18: 6:49am On May 08, 2019
Barca players seriously disgraced themselves at Anfield.

They were outplayed, outpassed, outdribbled and brutalized.

Damn!!

41 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by oluwatosink: 7:29am On May 08, 2019
Up liverpool.. So na only liverpool fit battle barca for Epl.. Nice one liverpool. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by rattlesnake(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2019
Big for nothing

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by hisexcellency34: 8:45am On May 08, 2019
Chicken change. What about me that lost N5m?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by nairalee(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2019
That was an unwise bet. How could u bet barca to win? If you had bet barca to progress to the final it'd be more reasonable. We all knew Liverpool could beat Barca but we thought barca would still progress cos we expected at least an away goal from Messi little did we know that we were to see a Mercy Aigbe(ni)

36 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2019
If true E-money helped him pay his debt but i know its stunt..y tagging liverpool twitter handle. yeyebrities and attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:47am On May 08, 2019
undecided Coutinho, LuiS Suarez, & Coach Ernesto Valverde na Akamu all of them be...this come baCk was very embarrassing, you had the finals right in the palm Of your hands and you let it slip away, right from the 1st minute this guys were just panicking up to the 90th minute...kept miSsing all thOse shOts and aSsist MeSsi created & frustrating the efforts of the defenders and midfieLd__the neXt 2weeks or so no go funny we no go hear wOrd for this naija again, the way this their tOp 6 fans go dey ontOp ALmighty Barça matter ehn...Chaiii!!

Maa fLaSh this Babe make she call baCk to doZe off thiS tenSion and heart attack...sinCe she no carry futboL matter fOr head like me, na the onLy way be dat

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by wiseone28: 8:47am On May 08, 2019
My Liverpool...i need to buy that club

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:47am On May 08, 2019
Let's see his bet9ja coupon codes.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by wiseone28: 8:48am On May 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Chicken change. What about me that lost N5m?
Chicken change. what about me that lost 20m?
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
We hear
ur head deu there
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Philinho(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2019
Never put your trust in a mortal man.... They put their trust on Messi and their 3goals. Liverpool without Sarah and Firmino put their trust in God ....Also, never give up in life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Praisesongz: 8:51am On May 08, 2019
wiseone28:
Chicken change. what about me that lost 20m?
chicken change what about me that lost N30m

1 Like

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by frowland(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2019
On a serious note, I couldn't have also placed a bet against Barca. It's unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:52am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
Let's see his bet9ja coupon codes.

You don't understand the post

1 Like

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Chapence: 8:52am On May 08, 2019
Technically, he said Braca not Barca. Kcee take your money back.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by davillian(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2019
If you were a Barcelona fan you would have known that Barcelona doest do well away.

8 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Bossontop(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2019
undecided
Thats what happens to HATERS

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Mariangeles(f): 8:53am On May 08, 2019
There was a high probability that Liverpool were going to score 4-0, because that was their target .
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Aphroditee(f): 8:53am On May 08, 2019
cool
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by ruffhandu: 8:53am On May 08, 2019
So na wetin these people dey do, betting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Beverly Osu Models In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.