Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians (54066 Views)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) / What Nigeria Is Losing For Killing Mountain Gorillas – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians by Greatzeus(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2019
EmekaBlue:
wow...it really pained u. im doing very fine sir with my white chick massaging me right now. Take it easy
White chick See low self-esteem abeg,who asked you? Mumu keep digging your casava,soon your Transport money will complete,so you can join your brothers in Lagos,on the high way with your gala pack grin grin
Re: Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

White chick See low self-esteem abeg,who asked you? Mumu keep digging your casava,soon your Transport money will complete,so you can join your brothers in Lagos,on the high way with your gala pack grin grin
u r d one with low self esteem mentality for thinking such way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians by hakeem4(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2019
obie3rixe:
And why havent man evolved to an even more advanced specie after all these years if we are a product of Darwin's evolution theory??
you do not understand evolution.. i cannot spend my time explaining just get journals. its mostly scientifically illiterate people who do not understand evolution

ABCthings:
and people who don't understand the intelligent designer think there was a bang
at least the evidence points to a singularity, but no single evidence for your intelligent designer
Re: Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians by ABCthings: 10:40pm On May 09, 2019
hakeem4:
you do not understand evolution.. i cannot spend my time explaining just get journals. its mostly scientifically illiterate people who do not understand evolution

at least the evidence points to a singularity, but no single evidence for your intelligent designer
See how foolish you sound just to deny The Creator.so you actually believe there was a bang,from nothing grin grin grin

Sha I don't blame you,you havn't seen life. you're probably under 18. :p a)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians by hakeem4(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2019
ABCthings:
See how foolish you sound just to deny The Creator.so you actually believe there was a bang,from nothing grin grin grin

Sha I don't blame you,you havn't seen life. you're probably under 18. :p a)
no i am not denying the creator. there is more evidence for the creation of the universe without a creator. the universe has the characteristics of a universe without a creator.

evolution is as real as the heat from the sun

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians by tck2000(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
daddytime:
You think say you get sense pass gorilla abi you wan make rain spoil their make up?
lol
Re: Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians by Judybash93(m): 4:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Hamid7:

Chimpanzees not Gorillas

Chimps share 99% and gorillas 98%
Re: Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians by Fortune109: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=ABCthings post=78248216]and people who don't understand the intelligent designer think there was a bang[o/quote]

There was actually a Bang, but well coordinated by the intelligent designer (the supreme being) who is actually independent of the space time of the Bang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / Animals! Super Animals! / Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.