Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village (53830 Views)

Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix / Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by saintbillion(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25
Locals in a small village in Thailand are pointing fingers at one another as bestiality fears mount after a mutant calf with “human head” was born.

The weird-looking calf was born on a farm in Thailand, but didn't survive for long. However, it survived long enough to stoke the rumours of a curious intercourse between man and beast.

But scientists quickly dashed those rumours, explaining that human DNA is too different from bovine to create any offspring, mutant or not.

The rumour mill continued to churn despite the science.

One local said: "It's a half child."

Another exclaimed sceptically: “I've got to ask, did anyone romp with a cow?”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/mutant-calf-with-human-head-is-born-sparking-bestiality-fears-in-small-village-2.html

1 Share

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Edimakan(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25
Wetin be this shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by illicit(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25
🥵
Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by DivinegiftofGod: 9:17pm On Jan 25
Men handwork. Fear that creature. Nothing they cannot sleep with.

Modified

All those mentioning me, are you trying to say men don't practice bestiality? Then why the unecessary defense when it is common knowledge that men sleep with animals?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by AwokenVawulence: 9:18pm On Jan 25
Anyone that believes this I weep for you

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Aaron1199(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25
DivinegiftofGod:
Men handwork. Fear that creature. Nothing they cannot sleep with.

Watin men do you, y d hate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by DivinegiftofGod: 9:38pm On Jan 25
Aaron1199:

What's hateful about stating the obvious or is it not a Man that slept with the animal that produced that thing?

Please call a spade a spade.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Peakdesign23(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25
shocked I’m speechless 😶
This is so weird!
Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by NSNO(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25
There is nothing weird about this, the calf has a congenital anomaly that's why it is looking like that.
Humans and animals cannot procreate. We can't procreate with chimps and bonobos, our closest relatives talk more of cows.

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by KingMack(m): 12:10am On Jan 26
Donald Trump spotted!

Abort mission!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by placeofallure(f): 2:22am On Jan 26
KingMack:
Donald Trump spotted!

Abort mission!!!

grin grin
Forget it, no heaven for you!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Olawade24: 5:33am On Jan 26
The bolded got me grin savege oh!!!

Another exclaimed sceptically: “I've got to ask, did anyone romp with a cow?”
Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by JOACHINpedro: 6:08am On Jan 26
DivinegiftofGod:

Mynd.44
Seu.n
You're uninformed sêxist.
Gamete of different species don't induce fertilization

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by KingMack(m): 6:37am On Jan 26
placeofallure:

grin grin
Forget it, no heaven for you!

🤣🤣🤣 Talk true you too no spot am?
Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by DivinegiftofGod: 6:47am On Jan 26
JOACHINpedro:

You're uninformed sêxist.
Gamete of different species don't induce fertilization

So the bestiality they wrote there means what? Is it not based on that I made my comment?

You people should learn to make your points without insulting other people. Simple.
Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Funmy23: 6:58am On Jan 26
A lot of people here are illiterates cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Rexymania(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26
One idiot no fit control himself. At least masturbate

3 Likes

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Uyi168: 3:01pm On Jan 26
Congenital deformity due to gene mutation

A human's sperm can not even fertilize the egg of another animal.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by shoodboi2: 3:01pm On Jan 26
Where is the human head? Does this thing that looks like a swollen scrotum look like a human head? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:01pm On Jan 26
Na so Fulani herdsmen dey knack their bororo.

Though biologically speaking theirs no plausibility of Fertilization between human sperm amd cow ovum

2 Likes

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by meum: 3:02pm On Jan 26
Hmmm
Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by cheesmooth(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26
11 years twitter for sale, check my signature
Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by EdiskyHarry: 3:02pm On Jan 26
So this rubbish fake news I've been seeing on Facebook by Indians has finally made it to front page on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by geoworldedu: 3:02pm On Jan 26
How is this a human head? Pls whoever has a kind of head like this or has a family member who has this kind of head, let the person raise up his hands. I want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by CrownedPhoenix: 3:02pm On Jan 26
The human sperm cannot fertilise the eggs of a cow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:03pm On Jan 26
Who says there is nothing new under the sun shocked shocked shocked

We've got to ask, did anyone romp with a cow?”

dazzlingd:
Where’s the human head?
Do you use glasses sir?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by Artscollection: 3:04pm On Jan 26
Aaron1199:

They have rendered has heart useless!
Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by dazzlingd(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26
Where’s the human head?

In other news
Religion and ignorance are major impediments to the development of humanity
Islam most especially is an impediment to freedom and safety.
I’m so glad that Netherland has taking up the bold step to put Islam in its place. The western world need to say no to Islamic immigrants before they destroy the last hope of humanity

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.