Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure (555 Views)

Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure by vigopress: 6:59am On May 09, 2019
By Rowland 'Shuwa
Members of the Nigeria Guild of Investigative Journalists (NGIJ) from across the country are presently in Lokoja the Kogi state capital to understudy the current political situation in the state vis-à-vis the achievements and projects of Alhaji Yahaya Bello's led APC government in the state.

The incumbent Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello is gunning for a second term in office come November this year amid alleged stiff antagonism from the governor's party, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

In the words of the President of the Guild, Mr. Wale Abydeen, "we are in the state to understudy the achievements of the present administration in the state.

"You will agree that Kogi state is a hotbed for rumours and some dramas. We are here to get a first hand information on what is actually obtainable in the state. We are not here to take sides but to let the world know the truth of the situation in Kogi."

According to him, stalwarts of both APC and PDP will be interviewed including Government officials and other stakeholders in the state.

He explained further that in the course of the investigation the guild will conduct an opinion polls among civil servants in the state, market men and women, transport and informal workers, students body, security agencies among others.

He added that the findings of the Guild will be published by all member media outfits numbering over 50 covering online, tabloid and broadcast.

http://factualtimesng.com/kogi-ngij-embarks-on-assessment-tour-of-yahaya-bellos-first-tenure/

Re: Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure by hisexcellency34: 7:01am On May 09, 2019
Useless thieves. They want to collect their own loot from Yeye Bello
Re: Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure by Nbote(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2019
What exactly is there to investigate? Dis guys gitbto b kidding me.. I'm sure Yahaya Bello don arrange some ppl on d name of investigative journalists to launder his image

1 Like

Re: Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure by Flyingngel(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2019
Which one is Nigeria Guild of Investigative Journalist.
If i may ask what of Nigerian Guild Of Editors? I think we are the only country with the highest number of organisations be it professional or religious.
Re: Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure by vigopress: 7:44am On May 09, 2019
Do background check about the organization

Nbote:
What exactly is there to investigate? Dis guys gitbto b kidding me.. I'm sure Yahaya Bello don arrange some ppl on d name of investigative journalists to launder his image
Re: Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure by middlebelter(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2019
If he likes, let him employ PMB as the reporter, we are going to vote a better human being.
If Oyegun did business with Kogi governorship candidate following the death of Audu, the Oshiomole should be allowed to correct the errors.
Re: Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2019
if they are not going to be a brown envelopes journalist it's a good development at least this is going to be a score card for the citizens to know where to swing

(1) (Reply)

Surrender Yourselves To EFCC As I Did, Fayose Tells Amosun, Okorocha / Akin Alabi Gives Reason 9th Assembly Can't Be Inaugurated Yet. / Stop Inciting Military To Take Over Government - Buhari's Opposition Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.