Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' (890 Views)

Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla / Burna Boy Replies Man Who Claims He Is 'Overrated' / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by Yomzzyblog: 8:07am On May 09, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Burna Boy responded to a non-fan who criticised him and called him an 'over rated wallgecko'.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/burna-boy-replies-non-fan-who-called-him-overrated-wall-gecko.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by Yomzzyblog: 8:07am On May 09, 2019
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by nepapole(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2019
Lol. This guy go soon cast. Talks too much these days.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by Mariangeles(f): 8:15am On May 09, 2019
Burna's probably looking for the guy behind that account by now to send him to the great beyond . shocked

One can tell he was really pissed by the number of times he replied .

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by IamD18: 8:16am On May 09, 2019
Nigerians will give you support when you are struggling and working hard to make it in music industry, then when you've make it, out of envy and jealousy, the same fans will start trolling and pulling you down because you've made it.

Just like TENI, I can tell that some of her fans last year are angry at her because she has made it.

They'll be like.....

>This guy don dey jonze oo.
>See as she dey mumu because she has made it.
>I don't blame him, na people wey dey hype him dey cause am.
>Make una no dey hype, na beating dey help am.

Dammmm! They won't just want you to have a say because you've made it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by Nobody: 8:19am On May 09, 2019
To much talk
Shout out to my man Churchill
E go just dey look you
Cry from now till eternity oga no go get your time

Much love Churchill
Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by Mariangeles(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2019
nepapole:
Lol. This guy go soon cast. Talks too much these days.
If him no cast after that altercation with Mr 2kay, I no sure say e go happen anytime soon

He's voice is unique and he knows it.
Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by Nobody: 8:27am On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
Nigerians will give you support when you are struggling and working hard to make it in music industry, then when you've make it, out of envy and jealousy, the same fans will start trolling and pulling you down because you've made it.

Just like TENI, I can tell that some of her fans last year are angry at her because she has made it.

They'll be like.....

"This guy don dey jonze oo"
"See as she dey mumu because she has made it"
"I don't blame him, na people wey dey hype him dey cause am"

Dammmm!

Bro you said it all. Nigerians are naturally envious and jealous. I am scared of everybody
Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by Skyfornia(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2019
The guy is good but I really think he is overhyped....

By the way, who else think Tubaba is underrated?
Re: Burna Boy Replies Non-fan Who Called Him An 'Overrated Wall-gecko' by Yomzzyblog: 12:06pm On May 09, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Billionaire Husband Smoking Marijuana / Olamide & Lyta’s Issue >>>>YBNL Boss “baddo” Shares Shocking Facts (READ)!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.